It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young clueless soldier...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
At PT this morning a soldier said he wished he was out of the Army so he could lead riots against the 'hate crimes' towards his people. Kinda wished I wasn't an NCO and could say whatever I want. It was near the end of the session so I ended it promptly after the subject was brought up because other soldiers started an argument over the issue. Said it once ill say it again...

White kills white = murder
Black kills white = murder
White kills black = racism
Black kills black = murder

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So obviously you have a big problem in your country and you should solve this.

With such posts you only will give food to the fire.

Maybe you can do something different to make your countrymen feel better and live in a better environment.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

He can only do so much while in the service.
I'm former Army myself. Don't miss PT though.

To OP: You Can lead by example. Please make sure these obvious Kids are not becoming racists with the training and weapons they have. It sounds like I don't need to say that though.

I always say I'm half black. I'm white... But I feel half black. We are all brothers, and I will defend either side on the receiving end till the day I die.

They tried to start a war between the poor and Rich ***"It's Class warfare aahhhh!!!"
Now they're trying to start a war black and white ***"It's Race warfare aahhhh!!!"

I'm not falling for it. Regular Humans are the Only allies I have Left.
edit on 4/10/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I'm pretty sure SgtSecret is an American soldier stationed in South Korea, and the soldier he's talking about is a black man who wants to lead race riots.

That's certainly a man I want representing the U.S. military. With access to major weaponry.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

hey SgtSecret, you stay true to your mission statement and general orders and encourage your soldiers to do the same.
Take care
Sgt.reb

top topics

join