It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope to God that World War 3 happens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

he is actually that's his specialty

His specialty is reviving dead planets? I don't remember reading that in the bible while being forced to go to sunday school.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by dude69
I agree...The human species is messed up beyond repair. a couple of nuclear bombs would be nice...the deaths would be painless. I think of it as having to put a dog down that caught rabies. Sad, but true.

Sounds like your the one who is messed up
Nuclear bombs nice you say painless - you only show your ignorance by such flippancy sad but true
Troll off loser.

Yeah,yeah,yeah ...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

You edited and added the vid - you goof

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman
reply to post by MrsBlonde

he is actually that's his specialty

His specialty is reviving dead planets? I don't remember reading that in the bible while being forced to go to sunday school.

See thats proof they messed with the Bible missing out such an important fact as Planet reviving
On the 8th day after having a good rest he made Mars but cocked it up
edit on 10-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by dude69

You edited and added the vid - you goof

You responded to my post before I could make my point a little more clear...which I wanted to anyway...
edit on 10-4-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Well you got me and made me laugh at myself

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
I agree...The human species is messed up beyond repair. a couple of nuclear bombs would be nice...the deaths would be painless. I think of it as having to put a dog down that caught rabies...and it's not because Im insane, it's because...here:

I wouldn't push the " end of the world button " myself, but many people happily would. and that's we need to go.
edit on 10-4-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

The human species.is not messed up beyond repair, its the ones that the human species have chosen to lead us that are messed up beyond repair. For the most part the people of the world only want to live their lives and be left alone. Its the ones are in charge that are messed up.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Funny.. what if your the first to die OP?

Those that want war and population control, I hope your the first in line!

I agree, let all those politicians who push for war, all those war mongers out there and all the news media too, lets put all these people on the front lines, they can have their war, the rest of us will sit back until they are all dead. then we can live in peace...

Oh, sorry, forgot, they do not want to fight in a war, they want us too!

Cowards the lot of them... peace is harder than war, it takes patience, perseverance, kindness, honesty, trustworthiness, fairness... all the things none of these people possess.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Your hoping WW3 happens?...just another example of a individual who has not been very well educated.

WW3 has been happening since the Sixties. You were probably born into it and never realized it.

The face of World War has changed. It's all about proxy warfare nowadays. The days of warfare like WW2 are over.

The next step in this war is Bio, Chemical and Nuclear.

Then you'll get your Georgia Guidestone population, though the chances are they'll be mutated retards.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i truly hope that there is something to this whole 2012 thing. i hope that those who consider power and control are left to the side and a new fountain of creativity can spring from the ashes. but i seem to have misplaced my pocket-watch.would anyone care to tell me what time it is?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

The more powerful victorious side will put in place the NWO. After waiting so long to see a reduction in global population ( AIDs did not kinda work to their expectation ) this is it. The whole world in disarray and who better to dictate the new law and order in exchange for food, underground shelter from nuclear fallout and medical support.
Frankly I think it WILL happen.....its just the question of timing/when.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Corrupt politics, economics, or society does not justify the initiation of a revolution based on violence. This method is long out of date.

If you want a true revolution, convince every American to stop paying any variant of a Tax or Tariff.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Reset...? And learned nothing...having it done all over again? No that is not how we should solve the problems we face. We should be able to think wisely by now.....it is time that we should.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I think a lot of the survivalist (me among them) and not Just anticipating but hoping for some war or catastrophe to happen...We are sitting a top our hoards, watching the world rot, the people dull, and the worlds governments lie to face, it would almost be a relif to be forced to be self saficent.. :-)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
how boring your life is? how alone are you? don't wait for a war, get out and get a life NOW!

Originally posted by WarJohn
You read it right, folks. There will be casualties, but after it is all said and done it will then be a better world much different than before.

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. The world needs to reset and go off into a new direction. Which of you also hope for a 3rd world war?

Look at it this way...

It's a win/win if a 3rd world war happens. How so? A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing. And if you are paradise-bound, then you go to paradise if you physically die in the 3rd world war in somehow. That is a win/win for those who make it and those who don't.

I also hope you have the keen eyes to see that the current world needs world war 3. The world right now is a hellhole. It's going to take a lot of dying, but that's what'll do the trick to correct this world.

So look foward to a 3rd world war. Lets hope the U.S. does something to cause Russia and China to kick it off. I am tired of waiting. I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way. If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

CHEERS TO A WW3!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

CHEERS TO A WW3!

You invoke GOD and then call for a massive global worldwar, how very christian-like of you!
I'm sure Jesus is very proud of you right now...spreading so much love an tolerance

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Must be a really happy house you live in. War is good are you insane my advice to you is by your self a shot gun and put in your mouth do us all a favoure leave the doom and gloom world behind

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

CHEERS TO A WW3!

Easy to say a statement like this, I wonder if you would feel the same way and be so flippant about it if you knew you had an hour of life left.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I am tired of waiting. I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way. If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

:shk: Lovely. Simply lovely. How easily you dismiss the horrific suffering that goes along with war .. any war let alone a World War III type war. Sure .. death is a sweet release to many ... but life is sweet to many too. You'd rather see the planet, and all the creatures and living things on it, go through a horrific and terrifying death (many painfully slow deaths too) than to see life and peace try to work itself out? That's just plain sick IMHO.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i hope so,think the world would be better off back in the dark ages.the survivors could then look forward to a new renaissance,i think with the way technology has evolved we would save the best bits and as for society we would remove the cancers of greed and elitism (to an extent anyway).
pretty serious comment so will temper it with some humour.....if it is the end....................................................

...i hope its zombies...i hope its zombies...i hope its zombies...i hope its zombies...i hope its zombies...i hope...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join