It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schools now more racially charged than ever before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I would like to hear some things about what is going on in the colleges and high schools across the country concerning this coming race war. Do you see an increase in racist remarks, racist chatter, and maybe hate crimes?

Two of my friends at school were targeted. They are both white. One was stereotyped and reported to the FBI for allegedly being a crazy armed red neck. Another one of my friends whispered 'n-word' to one of his friends and he nearly got expelled.

All of this is due to the fact that, the liberals want the blacks to vote for Obama and they are blowing everything out of proportion just like trayvon martin.

Last month if these two incidents happened, I don't think it would have been taken this seriously...
edit on 10-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"Another one of my friends whispered 'n-word' to one of his friends and he nearly got expelled."

He shouldn't use such a disgusting word then.

Pro-tip: To stop this "race war" you must stop being racist.
edit on Tue Apr 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Two of my friends at school were targeted. They are both white. One was stereotyped and reported to the FBI for allegedly being a crazy armed red neck. Another one of my friends whispered 'n-word' to one of his friends and he nearly got expelled.

Seriously? Your friend used the 'N' word and you expect us to be sympathetic to him almost getting expelled? It's a damn shame he wasn't expelled.

What exactly are you trying to convey? Because your whole post seems to be very contradictive.
edit on 10-4-2012 by AmazonOfArtemis because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
There is no coming race war.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've been out of HS for 3 years but when I was there, no.

My cousin went to a school and called a girl fat 2 times and was expelled. If you call anyone anything and the principal doesn't like you, prepare to get expelled. There are always going to be kids picking on other kids for anything, race is one of them. Black bullies are gonna call you cracker, Mexican bullies gringos, White kids monkeys or whatever else.

Kids are mean sometimes.

I went to a ghetto school then moved, suburban school, and then finally a vocational school filled with suburban/country types. I've seen everyone being mean to every race. The suburbans would make fun of "country" types for being hillbillies. They were all white.. People make fun of everyone for EVERYTHING, especially if you're different.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here we go again with this liberal and conservative Bull#. When are you people going to learn that those are labels the politicians created? There ARE no #ing liberals or conservatives. I'm not a liberal, conservative or any other boxy label. Anyway, let me clear something up for ya, champ. I'm black, and I care NOTHING at all for B.O. You have a very narrow view of things, my friend. How in the hell do you THINK that blacks voted him in? Are you friggin serious? Did you put much thought to this before you posted? Black people make up approximately 12-14 percent of the population as opposed to 72 percent white. Work with me here. With those numbers, blacks couldn't vote him in, period.He's there for the agenda of someone WAY above him, and THEY put him in office, not black people. One more thing... I don't call any race of people racially derogatory names, publically or privately. And as far as anyone who hates a person because of something as ridiculous as the color of skin, and calling people of my hue 'n-word's, to hell with them. Your friend included.
edit on Tue Apr 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I don't know what high school in what city that you went to, but here, down south, we didn't get down with all the racial name calling, and we had 3500 students on our campus. But hey, that was the late 80's.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I doubt they are more racially charged than in the 1950s.

I do think racism is taken too seriously. Kids say stupid things, and there are better ways to get through to them without ruining their academic career. I also doubt there exist many hardcore racists anymore, more or less kids use racially charged words to push buttons.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

By the way, I dig your signature, man.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The topic is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

join