It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army Preparing for Martial Law Scenario in US?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

For years the alternative media has warned about the US military possibly being used against the American people in a time of economic collapse or any sort of martial law scenario.

Drills such as Vigilant Guard 2010 have brought widespread attention to the fact that portions of our own military are training to take on crowds of American citizens demanding food and Constitutional rights in a time of crisis.

Now, a new release by the website Public Intelligence, once again confirms that as recently as February and March of 2012, US troops at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington were conducting training scenarios for a civil disturbance domestic quick reaction force.

A series of photos of the drills shows US troops with crowd control riot shields on the opposite side of actors portraying what can only be described as American citizens.

“The following photos are from March and February of this year and were taken at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington. The first four photos from March depict riot control training for a “domestic quick reaction force” that would aid in civil disturbances.

The second set of photos from February depict the 67th Military Police Company that typically mans the area’s Regional Correctional Facility attempting to quell riots among “restless prison inmates” that have created a disturbance, wrote Public Intelligence in a blog post that accompanied the photos.

theintelhub.com...

Recent pictures of training for martial law from April and March....

Planning for something?? Drones in the sky over the US??
theintelhub.com...
It's looking like big brother is on steroids these days. Would it be possible for our own military to do this to the people? Our sons, daughters and friends enforcing martial law upon us? Or will Interpol be the fore front? Only time will tell.

Coming to a town near you....

It's like a scene from 300...

These guys are way more intimidating...

edit on 10-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I guess we know now what that recent military activity was in the Washington area.

Those soldiers look like police. Thats not cool.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
I guess we know now what that recent military activity was in the Washington area.

Those soldiers look like police. Thats not cool.

When I read this it made me think of the tour guides post about seeing a 'police state' around the DC area. Maybe a connection?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i do not believe our military will be doing this no. even if the orders were given i'm confident that a larger majority of military personnel would defy such an order and side with their people.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Been seeing a lot more of this in the "news" lately. Scary to think that it could happen. While I can understand the need for it in a situation where violence and looting can occur, I would not understand nor be ok with it happening in my town or if it endured after the "event" that occurred to start it in the first place.

Yet another reason I like to have guns. While these guys may be trained, I would be willing to bet that they could easily be overtaken by sheer numbers....not too worried about this though. I think the American people would make quick work of putting them down.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

I honestly hadn't realized it had gotten that bad. I live in Texas and it is nowhere near anything like that. If I wanted to see a DHS agent I would have to go to the airport, other than that they are almost nonexistent here.

But I guess George Soros is predicting violence in the OWS movement this year and racism is on the rise.

One minor detail I noticed in those pics, nobody seems to be sporting the US ARMY patch.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
i do not believe our military will be doing this no. even if the orders were given i'm confident that a larger majority of military personnel would defy such an order and side with their people.

I agree, I don't think they would either but Interpol has people from all over the world that most likely don't have the same compassion for the American people. If Interpol in injected into the country to enforce martial law it will be ugly.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Armies have been used to slaughter their own people all throughout history. What makes you think the U.S army would act any different if ordered to do the same thing?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Being that they swore an oath to defend the Constitution it is forbidden.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Atzil321

Being that they swore an oath to defend the Constitution it is forbidden.

Yea but under the patriot act that little bit gets a little blurry as the people would be seen as creating terror by those in charge, that's how they can justify it.

People angry and demanding food or water are terrorists under new US laws

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Armies have been used to slaughter their own people all throughout history. What makes you think the U.S army would act any different if ordered to do the same thing?

because i know many military personnel and none of them would be willing to gun down nor enforce un constitutional laws against their own. sure you will have the nit wits that don't care about anything and also some that would fear prosecution for disobeying an order, but they would be the exception to the rule.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Im not sure the patriot act was constitutional Im gonna have to say no. But yeah some people will be able to justify it, but theres many more who won't obey those orders so civil war here we come. Im guessing the ones that will not defend the constitution are highly paid.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Im not sure the patriot act was constitutional Im gonna have to say no. But yeah some people will be able to justify it, but theres many more who won't obey those orders so civil war here we come. Im guessing the ones that will not defend the constitution are highly paid.

Good point, it might be a choice of my family or your family as well for those that are obligated to enforce martial law...I can see someone in charge threatening someone with life, family life, money, etc.. to do a job asked --- Would you save another family over yours - throw yours to the FEMA camp while saving another? It might come down to that when asked to do your job as a solider.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That and...if they are going to obey those types of orders, they won't be available to watch over their families. Unless some other preparations have been made for them. But I guess thats what it might come down to, threaten a family member.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This type of training is not new at all. Alex Jones showed this type of training taking place in Oakland California about a decade ago. It is in one of his Police State videos.

I tracked down the exact clip I'm thinking of, but I do not recall which Police State video it comes from, in any event it is prior to 2000. Watch this training. Of particular interest to me, and really the only thing I saw that made me question the purpose of this training, can be seen starting at 2:25. Soldiers have a group of civilians contained, but what I found alarming is what these citizens are yelling out. "I have children" and "I need food" are interesting things for people to be yelling out at Armed Troops, unless it is being done to acclimate the troops and get them used to hearing such statements.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Martial Law - Wiki

Martial law would not necessarily include the gunning down of citizens. If martial law was to be ordered, there would be nothing unconstitutional with using National Guard units to maintain order during a "time of crisis or emergency" or how ever this triggering event were to be spun by TPTB.

Now then, what would be the triggering event that could be spun in order to make it seem like a "time of crisis or emergency"? Would that be some natural disaster big enough to affect the entire country? No, TPTB couldn't control that event. Some man-made emergency such as some large scale "terrorist attacks", the collapse of the economy, another war with the threat of the war coming to our shores? I think these events are more likely. It would have to be something that would make the general population want the security of the military.

However this were to come about, martial law is not something we would want. If you think your freedoms are slowly being eroded now... Another thing to think about is when the "time of crisis or emergency" is over, does martial law get lifted or will TPTB hold onto their newly acquired power?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Hmm. I thought they did that after 9/11 also, not any less disturbing however and in this video they actually use the word camps.

So this would never work unless accompanied by a disaster of some kind and convince people that the camps are for shelter just like the nazis did before they turned on the gas.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

I hope you are right but when you say "With their people" Who are you talking about !

Left or the right, blacks or whites, workers and the unemployed ?

You see the reason I ask is because each of these groups just now are being pitted against one another and the trigger is ready to be pulled by those that really control the USA and if you didn't know who that was well follow the money and it leads back to zionist bankers and israel.

I've been ready since about 2004 after i worked out who was behind 9/11 and that was only after i started to research the subject because i wanted to fight back against people who were saying it was an inside job so yeah i've done my homework on that one.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm just curious.

Since so many of you here apparently live in some constant state of paranoia just waiting for the other shoe to drop, have you considered Canada? Maybe Norway? Anywhere else? I mean, what with how horrid America has become and how many personal freedoms have eroded like the lone tear going down your cheek, why are you still hanging around waiting?

Something tells me your need of a local Walmart and Micky D's is stronger than your fear of the inevitable march to the gas chambers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join