It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An upcoming Race War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Not going to happen,at least in the terms of armed revolution,peasant uprisings,Warfare.
The folks who would be starting it aren't up to the causality lists.If they were,where's the war over Tulsa?Prople are out making noise over some kid who may or may not be a criminally,but Tulsa was and out and out racial attack so where are the mouthpieces and Uncle O?
Trying a riot in the heartland will stack up bodies and it just isn't going to happen,no matter how much talk and fools on radio shows threaten and posture.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Not going to happen,at least in the terms of armed revolution,peasant uprisings,Warfare.
The folks who would be starting it aren't up to the causality lists.If they were,where's the war over Tulsa?Prople are out making noise over some kid who may or may not be a criminally,but Tulsa was and out and out racial attack so where are the mouthpieces and Uncle O?
Trying a riot in the heartland will stack up bodies and it just isn't going to happen,no matter how much talk and fools on radio shows threaten and posture.

completely agree. I think, if anything, we will unite against a common enemy, rather than each other. Hopefully.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
TPTB really hope to distract us with the possibility though. They do not want us coming after them.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Everyday there is constant tension in the media, and people's social lives that constantly remind them of racial issues.

I am a thirty year old white male, and have had many friends of all races: African, European, Indian, Native American, Asian, etc. Each race has differences, and unique attributes - some that I like, and some that I don't like.

While we will all have differences in customs, down to the physical, we are all a part of the human race. I believe each race can see more clearly the downfalls of other races, because it is easier to see another race’s problems than their own.

I see Asian people as being too strict. I see African people being too emotional. I see white people being too prideful.

We all have problems, but until we learn to be accepting of each other – and learn to be more critical of our own race – we will always have racism in the world.

The Black Panthers are evil.

The KKK is evil.

The Triad is evil.

Any organization or mindset that discriminates on the basis of a person’s skin tone is evil.

We must learn to be an encouragement to one another, and help each other rise up from our own race’s problems.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Folks wouldn't even revolt against the government let alone have a race war.

My 2 cent worth.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
How many threads on this do we need!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The only race war created is the one in one's own mind. Simple math will show you there is no statistical probability in the case of African -Americans overthrowing the White man. The numbers aren't there, the logistics aren't there, nor is the organization, the intent, the training or the armaments.

So who is fighting said war. The New Black Panthers, please they have like 5 members there are more members in your average southern militia than in the Panthers as a whole. Or are you after the WMDs? Or the intent of the community to not use our nuclear reactors for peaceful purposes. Silly isn't it?

All I see is the same one sided slaughter in Tulsa, in Sanford it makes no difference its the same one sided affair. Meanwhile you got members digging through the archives to find the reverse trend but all you can find are some flash mobs and a couple beatings, but no bullets and killings in the name of racial profiling or supremacy.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I can feel the tensions rising. Any day now full on war between NASCAR,Indy car and formula 500 will break out on the streets.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I agree.They let Smy get away with taking half heir wages...where the heck is the outrage over that?

top topics

join