It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone still actually believe in this NWO rubbish?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So a thought occurred to me yesterday, it was about FEMA camps, martial law and last years Occupy movement...

Was there not a better opportunity for (insert scary faceless entity here) to round everyone up and lock them in the hundreds of FEMA camps scattered all over the country?

It was the perfect opportunity to do it, thousands and thousands of people protesting in hundreds of towns and cities all across the USA!

The government pulled off 9/11 but couldn't rustle up a few agent provocateurs to make it violent and thusly declaring martial law??

Please, the occupy movement essentially destroyed this conspiracy theory.

Flame away.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The NWO yes because theres no point in denying an admitted agenda.
FEMA camps though......no.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So, what are you doing in this website? Did the accout got hacked?

Mi no entender...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Depends on how you define "NWO".

"Order" can mean organisation in the "group" sense.
"Order" can mean organisation in the "system" sense.

I consider Economic Globalism, which most certainly has come to dominate national sovereignty around the world in the last few decades, to be the NWO. And it has and will continue to change our definitions of right and wrong as we struggle just to stay afloat in a system that does not care if we drown or not.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Actually the Rex84 camps have nothing to do with stifling protests of Wall Street corporations.

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a secretive "scenario and drill" developed by the United States federal government to suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens who are deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declares a "State of Domestic National Emergency". The plan states events causing such a declaration would be widespread U.S. opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad, such as if the United States were to directly invade Central America.[1][2][3][4][5][6] To combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels.

They are intended as a solution to subterfuge, dissent, sabotage, and other clandestine efforts that may occur if they ever had to "invade Central America".

It is designed to stop any opposition to a hypothetical war scenario.

Here is the Rex 84 Wiki.

New World Order? No, it's a lot more like the Old World Order...
edit on 10-4-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Problem is the ushering in of a New World Order won't be limited to the United States. It will most likely be a global introduction all at once.

My bet it will start with the centralisation of global finance due to economic crises of the highest order. We are half way there with this aspect due to the global financial system. From there its just a hop, skip and a jump to the centralization of world government.

Ideology supporting that is conveyed by the dripping tap of 'global' media were all subjected to over time. Sooner or later we will accept we are 'global'. When it happens most of the populace will accept it IMO.
edit on 10/4/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
They have to support some semblance of preserving our constitutional rights so no, if anything it would have been a PR nightmare to start rounding u the OWS protesters. But in the meantime they have passed legislature that prohibits people from protesting basically anywhere that a government official may be present. My guess would be that now if there is any huge protest within X amount of distance from a government official they will begin mass arresting people. I don't think they will be hauling them all off for indefinite stays at FEMA camps though!

As far as NWO, I do believe there are plans to bring us all under a one world government. The UN, NATO, and the EU are just the beginning phases of it all. Just start paying attention to the terminology thrown around in the media. It's all about the "global community" and the "world economy". Nations used to mind their own business for the most part and nowdays everybody's government has fingers in each others pies. The UN even wants a say in the whole Trayvon Martin fiasco. Why isn't our government telling them to mind their own business? For that matter, why is every other nation's business our own?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Indeed, it's a shame the occupy movement didn't spread to other countries then...

Oh wait!

Couple that with the Arab spring and almost the entire planet was protesting.

If such an agenda to have a one world government and depopulation existed then that was it

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
NWO - Yes, but what form will it take...?

Will it be something like an expanded UN forum with all the countries represented, a police state like system, or some form of a grand utopia? I suspect it will be modeled and/or run through the UN or something very similar.

We're already seeing this happen. We have a world court, world bank, international laws (criminal, monetary, and environmental) and police, and a quasi world government and military in the United Nations and NATO. With the economic issues today I wouldn't be surprised to see a world currency in the near future. It's just a matter of time before all the systems are in place.

Will the NWO be announced when it's fully implemented? No, it will arrive with no fanfare or marching bands. It will happen slowly, mostly behind the scenes, and the general public will not know it has happened until after the fact.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The "NWO" is a "Global government" with "higher authority" than local regional governments.

And that technically already exists, albeit partially, through the United Nations organizations. Basically all nations sign treaties and accords which delegates various issues to the UN body's discretion.

Great examples of how this works are organizations like the World Trade Organization, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, Bank of International Settlements, etc.
FAO, ICC, ICJ, UNESCO, ITC, ILO, IMO, on and on.

There are many organizations that wield regulatory power via treaties.

That's the real "NWO", so deeply buried in acronyms that hardly anyone notices.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Man you are quite the skeptic, Chadwickus.
I am still shocked how you can be so ignorant.

Yes there is no doubt about the elite, powerful, money-hoarding people and their NWO.
They are continually working on changing America, "fundamentally", into their ideal nation.

Globalization is the new "world order".

It is already coming to fruition, as planned.

We all can see it, one currency, one government, etc.
It's exactly what "they" want...more control.
They will have it, once all these economies collapse.
The good little sheep that didn't believe in it will cry for a solution.
A solution to the problems that THEY created.
And that solution will be their new "world order".

If anything, all this commotion about global conflicts further validates the theory.
Instead of you saying the "Occupy" movement proves the theory wrong.

Man how can you deny this?
How can you NOT see it?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If you don't believe it, then you need to look into a mirror and say baaaaaaahhh cuz you are a sheeple!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Does anybody think that countries like China, Russia and others are going to go along with a 'one world government'. Personally I don't think they would. Sure, there is an elitist agenda going on in most countries, but do you think they will all give up their sovereignty? I don't believe that for a second. There's too many divergent interests worldwide. What about the military industrial complex in the US for example, and the wars it wages, a valuable asset for generating profit, what are they going to do with themselves?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I don't think the occupy movement was deemed serious enough to take such serious action.
They didn't succeed in getting any big banks/companies held accountable for any of their shennanigans,in fact all they did was mess up a few streets.

The Arab spring was,I believe,funded by the West,as a form of "soft power"operation against the very dictators we put in power and supported for decades,so need locking up those protesters/rioters.

The Fema camps will only be used to quarantine those unfortunate to be caught up in the the next true pandemic IMO-not SARS/Swine/Bird flu,but something more deadly.

Just my opinions.

edit on 10/4/2012 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Man you are quite the skeptic, Chadwickus.
I am still shocked how you can be so ignorant.

Yes there is no doubt about the elite, powerful, money-hoarding people and their NWO.
They are continually working on changing America, "fundamentally", into their ideal nation.

Globalization is the new "world order".

It is already coming to fruition, as planned.

We all can see it, one currency, one government, etc.
It's exactly what "they" want...more control.
They will have it, once all these economies collapse.
The good little sheep that didn't believe in it will cry for a solution.
A solution to the problems that THEY created.
And that solution will be their new "world order".

If anything, all this commotion about global conflicts further validates the theory.
Instead of you saying the "Occupy" movement proves the theory wrong.

Man how can you deny this?
How can you NOT see it?

There are plenty of countries in the world doing fine economically, look at Denmark and Norway for example. China's economy is booming, eastern European countries have growing economies. I'm sorry for America's troubles but it doesn't reflect the rest of the planet.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

"FEMA Camps" is just a slang misinterpretation for military run camps under Rex84 authorization.

I have posted a link to adequate information that should reveal the origins of this 'meme'.

Rex84 is indeed a 100% real martial law contingency plan. You really should study the Iran Contra scandal a bit more closely.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
And the name calling begins, geeze who would have thought there would be so many defending the NWO with such vigour...

I honestly cannot see a better situation for the FEMA camp/train guillotine gas chamber alarmists than this...

THOSE theories are bunk, the global elitists are out there, although I believe they're stuck, as someone above said, in an old world order.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Maybe I should've been more descriptive.

Ok, once the dollar collapses....all other currencies that use it as reserve will too.
So, because the entire "global" market relies on a fiat currency...it's inevitable.

We don't know when, or how.
Maybe a new war or global insurrection.

Either way, sure some countries are doing "ok"...
If you research China, they are hiding alot, and if USA stops buying their goods...
They will collapse too.

But everyone act like it's not coming.
Let's all stick our heads back in the sand.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I should edit my reply as to not offend you, Chadwickus.

Nah....saying someone is ignorant because they call the NWO "rubbish"...
Isn't as bad as alot of other name calling I've seen.
I was just being honest.
And stating my opinion.

And I firmly believe that if you think this is all rubbish....you are being ignorant.

But I still think you're a good person.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I'm no economic expert but if the US dollar collapses it's tough luck for the US, the rest of the world will get on with whatever they're doing.

There's no doubt that there's groups of powerful people trying to amass wealth and control. But like I said it's a big world we live in.
edit on 10-4-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join