It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hi every1,

I am not sure why I would write an introduction but I got to start somewhere right.
I guess you all know me already, but in the case you don't

Hello I am Snglddy.

My life is pretty simple;

I do not need to wait for any support, because there isn't any
I do not need to look over my shoulder to see who is standing behind me, because I know no-one is there.

But I am standing up right, got nothing to lose, got nothing to gain either.
Besides maybe....... I am an observer...... I need info

Well good luck to you all

Ciao Snglddy
edit on 10-4-2012 by Snglddy because: Typo "loose" is "lose" thanks to Germanicus but it really blows my statement: "I do not need to wait for any support, because there isn't any" because well............ thnks for your support Germanicus!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Even though your a returning member.. I want you to have the official 25 cent tour

Welcome Snglddy

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Many thanks for this warm welcome, where should I drop my 25 ct?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
post edited because of:

Question about avatars
edit on 16-4-2012 by Snglddy because: stupidity

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
question edited

edit on 16-4-2012 by Snglddy because: stupidity

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Snglddy

I am sure why... I haven't got my 20 posts.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
now i do sorry nevermind...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I guess there are people who care about you since they reply to your intro..

I wish you will find some enlightening information to be able to stand strong in the future. As for myself, you will find me mostly in the prophecies forum since I take interest in these matters and 2012-2019 is happening right now.. Also, I practice Falun Dafa Qi Gong and try to become a better person every day.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you.

As a forum is a reflection of its users and the users are a reflection of society. I geuss I will find some valueable info, but probably I will get deluded again in the scheme we call "being social".

I am strong, I am confident

I am Me again. and I couldn't care less about the world. So it is a funny period yes.

new topics

top topics

join