It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford 4-10-12…”Bernanke and Geithner are still trying to cash bad checks”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford's updates are occurring more frequently. Alot of the individuals he speaks about are from the Eastern regions of the world. I would have to say that ATS members including myself aren't well versed in "high profile" individuals from Japan, China, Indonesia, Philippines, ETC to genuinely debunk him. I know....I think he's a little crazy too but alot of his claims are based off historical events and sometimes it makes alot of sense. He tip toes between credible and bat sh*t insane.

STORY HERE
kauilapele.wordpress.com... ller-et-al-you-are-gangsters-not-celestial-beings/

Like always though Benjamin Fulford can be taken with a grain of salt. I know some ATS members hate him....

In case you haven't heard of Benjamin Fulford he is a very controversial and outspoken journalist, author and former writer for Forbes magazine.

Born in Canada in 1961, Benjamin Fulford rebelled against his background and at the age of just 17 he claims that he went to live with a tribe of former cannibals in the Amazon.

Many years later he ended up in Japan where he learnt the language and now has around a dozen books out in Japanese. In 1998 until 2005 he was the Asian Bureau chief for Forbes magazine.

According to the Wikipedia entry, Benjamin has claimed that AIDS and SARS are bio-engineered weapons designed specifically to reduce the Asian population. He also says that a "Chinese secret society with a membership of 6 million, including 1.8 million gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins has issued an ultimatum to the Illuminati, warning them that if they persist with their plan to depopulate the earth, they will be stopped.

The society has created an alliance joining Russia, China, India, South America, ASEAN, the free Muslim nations and Africa that is united in stopping the Illuminati."

Benjamin says that he was approached by a modern day "Ninja" who gave him a Freemason's badge and told him either he joined them or he would be killed at the age of 46.

Benjamin Fulford has also talked about earthquakes being deliberately created and the use of HAARP technology a a weapon.

In 2007, Fulford became famous on the Internet and in conspiracy theory circles because he managed to get an in depth interview with David Rockefeller, and on the same video he delivered the threatening ultimatum to the elite that they step down peacefully or face the consequences.

Admittedly, Fulford makes some pretty wild claims and many people find it hard to believe him, however, if they want to do some research they will find his credentials as a journalist and author are authentic, and, of course, he demonstrated that he did get to film an interview with Rockefeller.

After the release of the interview on video in which Benjamin delivered a threatening message to the Illuminati he also issued a letter of apology to Rockefeller.

Benjamin Fulford says that all he really wants to do is "save the planet." He has some brilliant ideas for how this can be done.
edit on 10-4-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the link!

I love the way that Fulford says 'Gotta go' at the end of a radio interview. I imagine him throwing the headphones over his shoulder as he rushes off for his next appointment.

I hope he is right, and the resignations within the finance industry provide some support, but ...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Hopefully there will be further progress in negotiations this week. However, if not, the Feds had best remember that Friday, April 13th is coming up this week. In Asia the month April is pronounced “shi,” which means death. That means it may turn out to be an especially inauspicious day for the Western banking cabal.

So Is the 13th the day SHTF?

I really wish something would come from this, But I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Fulford is a crank. He's up there with Sorcha Faal. His bogus claims of Gates, Geithner, etc. being arrested show him to be an internet hoaxer (at best). Sorry, but fool me once...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I dont know where to put Benjamin yet...hes all over the set.....
Well have to await something a lot more solid than some old kung fu geezer proposing tha Putin be president of the world.....
There is definately a carnival air about Bens various predictions pronouncements and prognostications.................

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well, in 30 to 45 days, the world changes.
www.freedomreigns.us......8th April show-update.

Exciting times, one way or another!
I think fulford just might be genuine.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
Benjamin Fulford's updates are occurring more frequently.

Fulford puts out a blog post every Monday whether he has any news or not. He charges everyone $8 a month for his letter and to let them post on his comments...

I check his blog every Monday and I also read what his commentators have to say. There is just so much babble all the time that it's hard to keep things straight.

He recently reposted this article on his free blog: Cheney admits to 911 which was posted on April 1st, probably as a joke, but he leaves out the source of the original. Things like that irk me...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Well, in 30 to 45 days, the world changes.
www.freedomreigns.us......8th April show-update.

Exciting times, one way or another!
I think fulford just might be genuine.

Oh, dear, I listened to the majority of the 8 April 2012 show.
I've never heard a bigger group of fantacists and chancers. It sounded like group therapy.

With the screen door opening and shutting in the background.
edit on 11-4-2012 by bulldetector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
An astute poster on another ATS thread posited that 'Drake' is Jim Marrs.

It is clear that it is. Marrs is consciously speaking a little slower than usual; but the accent, cadence and speech patterns are identical.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by schlomo

Cheney admits.....

On this site
planetwaves.net...
is the original article. It ends with:

Editor’s Note: This article was published on April Fool’s Day 2012. It is a work of satirical fiction.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I always keep wondering to be honest, what type of checks is Fulford trying to cash, and why don't we have a better set of emerging world events unfolding that we could point to, seeing as where we are now is supposed to be such an important part of this whole process?
edit on 12-4-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join