It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Is Massing Troops On Iran's Northern Border And Waiting For A Western Attack Read more: h

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Seriously now?

Were not threatening to take over Iran/Remove there leaders or present security problems for Russia,

Were not threatening ground invasions, or any war on that level

were just going to dismantle/setback there Nuclear Program.

How does this present a problem for Russia???

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

It presents a problem for Russia because the Iran situation will result in military action eventually and Russia will be dragged into it, and China too. The more the merrier.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chernobyl69
reply to post by TrentReznor

It presents a problem for Russia because the Iran situation will result in military action eventually and Russia will be dragged into it, and China too. The more the merrier.

Well, Has potential to if Iran decided to retaliate, we would be assuming that if we launched an attack on their nuclear reactors that they would go to war with us. I'm don't think much of anything would happen from Iran
& Russia & China would not have to step in at all.

would Russia & China even care if we took their Reactors out?

its not really an attack on their country as a whole.

I'd have to brush up on my history a bit but did Russia step in when Israel bombed Syria's Nuclear reactors??

I just don't think the term "going to war with Iran" is the correct phrase. were not attacking the country.

unless Iran decides to goto war with us, that would be different. I personally don't think they would dare.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The idiotic thinking we need to give the criminals more guns to put on the streets is rediculous. Don't we have enough already out there on planet earth. Yeah thats exactly what we need, a planet that glows in the dark. I'm jealous mom, my brother has 3 heads and i only have one.
Thats OK son, you will have kids that will have 3 legs and four heads. Gee,Thanks mom. mother russia. I hope russia does the sane thing and dissarms iran before it has a potential problem in the future. I would hope that would be the case.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So Russia is massing troops in Russia but that is on Iran's northern border? Hmmm? That doesnt make sense...article headline invalid.

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

WASHINGTON – The Russian military anticipates that an attack will occur on Iran by the summer and has developed an action plan to move Russian troops through neighboring Georgia to stage in Armenia, which borders on the Islamic republic, according to informed Russian sources.

"Iran is our neighbor," Rogozin said. "If Iran is involved in any military action, it's a direct threat to our security." Rogozin now is the deputy Russian prime minister and is regarded as anti-Western. He oversees Russia's defense sector.

www.businessinsider.com...

What if Russia decided Mexican Terrorists bombed Moscow sites and they wanted to respond by deploying 5000 troops in Mexico to clear out a few Cartels as a retaliation, it would turn into a huge international event and possibly large scale war.

We know what happened when ICMB's were deployed during the Kennedy years in Cuba. Potentially the end-of-the-word if the Russian PM reacted and gave the Russian Subs to go ahead on US Ships who were dropping depth charges... Something as simple as that.

With all the US/UN/NATO Troops in the Middle East and Russia standing it's ground near Iran. Anything could happen
edit on 9-4-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye
reply to post by tracehd1

And the wonderful thing is...the Russian don't talk a lot, so no one knows their real intentions and they just do what they need to do without having to rally the support of other countries. They just go at it alone.

Yes
They can destroy a continent in minutes so why would they give up surprise by showing anger early on as they know usa can destroy them in minutes, they have given notice thats all they will show

if usa gets any closer to Iran Russia will need to pre-empt and take Iran to stop usa getting control of the entire mid east, then usa will also invade Iran and ww3 will go full blown

i think Russia would rather take Iran than let it be taken for many reasons they have stated, they wont do deals, would usa do nothing if Russia invaded Mexico?

we need to look at things from above like watching someone else, take the emotion out of it and be logical

like Spock

and take the religion out of the equation as its always a catalyst for violence as its fantasy, if you live in fantasy its easy to believe war is a good idea, we come from the universe not one of the gods, we re-incarnate into what we create to evolve, pray to your spirit it is real and it is the Creation, you know your spirit is as young as ever as it is eternal so pray to it not one of the gods

try not to watch negative tv, your brain is doing what you see, we create our reality, watch Star Trek its how real humans are, no fear of death and understanding/compassionate of others, we are meant to be like Kirk and Spock in 1

We have made leaps and bounds in technology but not in Spirit knowledge so i dont expect things will go well but maybe its what needs to happen for us to learn/evolve

its like the start of ww2 but usa/israel is the aggressor

only many countries have nukes/bio/chemical/harrp etc... this time

We will get what we deserve, nothing more,nothing less

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Blow up Iran and Russia, defend are freedums!

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join