It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Is Massing Troops On Iran's Northern Border And Waiting For A Western Attack Read more: h

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Obama already requested some - space - from Russia so he could win the election.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I hope Russia whips Israel's ass, and America backs out because they don't want war with Russia. That would be awesome...finally put those stupid leaders in their place. Oh and on another note I would advise Israel's civilians to leave the country now if you value your life.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Little men still playing with little toys, how quaint....

It amuses me to see you ignorant fools destroy one another. When will you ever learn?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

LOL!

Ignorance upon ignorance.

Israel would wipe the floor with Russia.

It wouldn't even be funny.

The only thing Israel would have to fear from Russia is a nuclear attack. But Russia isn't interested in self-destruction. They're not that stupid.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Oh right. the Russians are massing to move into Iran when the bombing starts to catch the missiles once they start dropping..

If and when an assault happens.. there will be a mass exodus from Iran if it turns into a large scale war.

The Russians are just being prepared in of case refugees.. not like Russia has an organizationtion to deal with mass refugees..

edit on 10-4-2012 by Willbert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky1

LOL!

The only thing Israel would have to fear from Russia is a nuclear attack. But Russia isn't interested in self-destruction. They're not that stupid.

There won't be a showdown until February 2013.

It's an election year.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's clear that the reason these new nuclear flashpoint issues with Iran and North Korea are coming to a head is because these rogue regimes sense weakness in our President and our leadership. They have been successfully testing our resolve to contain the nuclear genie and have found it lacking, ergo they have been successfully and incrementally moving forward with their nuclear programs for the past three and a half years.

This thread has been overwhelmingly full of America bashing...but, c'mon....does any logically-thinking person REALLY think that an Iran armed with a stockpile of nuclear missles and suitcase nukes...and a North Korea run by a child armed with Intercontinental ballistic nuclear missles is going to make the world a safer place?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Wait, they are moving troops through Georgia? Unless they plan to do it forcefully, I highly doubt it would be allowed by Georgia.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Not likely, you should get some facts before making this kind of a comment.

World Military Rankings

Israel Russia Comparison

Originally posted by Spooky1

LOL!

edit on 10-4-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

What if Russia decided Mexican Terrorists bombed Moscow sites and they wanted to respond by deploying 5000 troops in Mexico to clear out a few Cartels as a retaliation, it would turn into a huge international event and possibly large scale war.

edit on 9-4-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

THIS... makes no sense.
edit on 10-4-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

made perfect sense to me man.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
this could get big real fast depending on Israel/US's move!

i noticed the YT videos about this keep coming down, just like the RT ban

guess MSM is keeping it supressed in order to spotlight Trayvon/Zimmerman until the Iran FF is pulled off..

If Israel leads an attack on Iran, I wish we would leave them to it.

But unfortunetely for the world, pro Israel- (Zionist) scum have infiltrated the entire American adminstration- from politcs to the people who plan American foreign policy- America will stand by Israel like a brother. There's too much corruption, Zionists have bought their way in too far, why else would America send 1/3 of her entire foreign aid to Israel and never question Israel's crimes?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
It's clear that the reason these new nuclear flashpoint issues with Iran and North Korea are coming to a head is because these rogue regimes sense weakness in our President and our leadership. They have been successfully testing our resolve to contain the nuclear genie and have found it lacking, ergo they have been successfully and incrementally moving forward with their nuclear programs for the past three and a half years.

This thread has been overwhelmingly full of America bashing...but, c'mon....does any logically-thinking person REALLY think that an Iran armed with a stockpile of nuclear missles and suitcase nukes...and a North Korea run by a child armed with Intercontinental ballistic nuclear missles is going to make the world a safer place?

America applies crippling sanctions to Iran, for what reason other than they're pissed off with the 1979 revolution that took back the oil?

Iran wants nuclear energy to provide for herself, America is tightening the sanctions all the time, Iran in the future cannot survive unless they have nuclear energy to look after themselves, economically, Iran cannot survive under the cruel sanctions America imposes on countries they don't like!

Ever stop to think about that?

Isreal has no right to attack Iran, the pretense is false, Iran would do nothing with a nuclear weapon- if they did, or tired to America would blow them off the Earth, they know that full well. The whole Iran threat is a hypocritical fabrication to justify bullying them into submission.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

Wouldn't the door on a pressurized craft just blow open when unlatched at high altitude, like a shampoo bottle in the cargo hold.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Like saber rattling with Iran is going to help him win the election.

If Russia and the USA go at each other it will be deadly and revealing. I think that what is publicly view-able in chemistry, biology, and applied physics especially is stunted by decades due to national security. I have to admit a morbid curiosity about what the industrial military complex has up its sleeve.

I can't help but feel that we are all gossiping about what is essentially pro-wrestling on the grand scale, and that the powers behind the powers that be are putting on a show or at least pushing the timing on breaking points for their benefit.
edit on 10-4-2012 by LightBright because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The biggest problem will be resources. It is much easier to defend a country than invade one because of the cost of transporting food, ammunition, gear, and soldiers across the ocean. Russia and Iran will basically be fighting on their own turf, thus the cost of resources will be minimal compared to ours.

Something you said reminded me about law #8 "Make other people come to you. Use bait if necessary".

I had to refer to my book so let me explain.
When you force the other person to act, you are the one in control. It is always better to make your opponent come to you, abandoning his own plans in the process. Lure him with fabulous gains-then attack. You hold all the cards

This statement was exemplified using historical moments of Napoleon's escape from the island Elba in 1815.

That winter, however there were a series of events so strange and dramatic, they might have been scripted in play. Elba was surrounded by British ships, their cannons covering all possible exit points. Yet somehow in broad daylight on the 26th of February, a ship of 900 men picked up Napoleon and put out to sea. The English gave chase but the ship got away

Subsequently, Napoleon went back to France, recaptured the throne and he ruled for the next 100 days. But France was bankrupt, resources exhausted and the people turning against him. Then finally the battle of Waterloo where he was recaptured and sent off to exile on a barren island off the coast of South Africa. Zero chance of escape.

Through out all of this, what Napoleon didn't know was his former minister Tallyrand was pulling all the strings for his escape. Not to bring back the glory days, but to crush Napoleon for good. Reason being, Tallyrand protested the exile to Elba wanting him to be farther away. He knew Napoleon should still be feared and there will never be peace in Europe. But no one listened.

Instead, Tallyrand orchestrated and baited Napoleon's escape once he won over the foreign ministers of England and Austria. He knew Napoleon would go back to France. He knew Napoleon would once again lead his country to war. But France was weak. So what does this all mean?

How many times has this scenario played itself out in history? An aggressive leader initiates a series of bold moves that begin by bringing him much power. Slowly, however, his power reaches a peak and soon everything turns against him. His numerous enemies band together; he tries to maintain power, he exhausts himself going in this direction and that, and inevitably he collapses. The reason for this pattern is the aggressive person is never in full control... Because he is constantly forced to react to the moves of his ever growing enemies...his aggressive energy is turned against him

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Breaking: I am hearing Turkey is now massing troops on syrian border.

This is going to get ugly very fast.

Source please?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Way to go Russia! I hope China and India get involved and draw a line in the sand too.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightBright

If Russia and the USA go at each other it will be deadly and revealing. I think that what is publicly view-able in chemistry, biology, and applied physics especially is stunted by decades due to national security. I have to admit a morbid curiosity about what the industrial military complex has up its sleeve.

I can't help but feel that we are all gossiping about what is essentially pro-wrestling on the grand scale, and that the powers behind the powers that be are putting on a show or at least pushing the timing on breaking points for their benefit.

Didn't they make a movie about this? I think it's called - Wag The Dog -

starring Robert De Niro.

It's all about diverting attention.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Look, this is all just a game to the elites. They don't care how many troops die from whichever country in their war games - they are just passing time with others' lives. They have an agenda and it will be carried out, come hell or high water.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by LightBright

Didn't they make a movie about this? I think it's called - Wag The Dog -

starring Robert De Niro.

It's all about diverting attention.

And creating a false reality to market to the public. We've seen CNN do this on numerous occasions with their fake 'remotes' done in a studio, and with that middle eastern dude wanting a mattress between live reports.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join