It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolverine and the X-men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that this is one of marvel/disney's better properties story wise

WARNING SPOILERs

A summation for fans is this...

The mutants left on earth after the Scarlet Witch removed the majorities powers, all ended up at Utopia under summers command (cyclops for noobs)

Well Cyclops feels that the children should be trained I guess for excessive combat. Wolverine feels that they should be educated and trained (classroom)... Have customary fight (schism) and ... ta da...

new series

Wolverine reopens Jean Greys School for higher learning back at the old X-mansion.

The class so far is pretty cool and the writers seem to be doing a good job with the story.

Karoke grandchild is the schools grounds

Kid Omega

Kid Gladiator
war bird (his body gaurd)

Broo (a Brood)

A clone of Apocalypse

some female.....

Suffice it to say that I have found and read all these issues to date and this should have been hyped the way the crap they have hyped so was. It seems to be solid story telling

Funniest moment,

Wolverine tells kid Omega he now understands how the professor felt when dealing with him...

Cooliest moment

Deathlok cyborg with chronal prediction tells students there futures... he pauses at clone of Apocalypse, (well worth the read)

On a side note I advise avoiding the X-men/ Avengers garbage-

supposedly its over hope summers becoming the Phoenix and the avengers wanting to deal with her and summers saying no-

customary fight

interest to this thread-

Wolverine is an avenger and an x-man....

Which means they should just about properly butcher this one

I will read the one in the upcoming issues of the title thread but I am not laying down cash for poor writing and story development

conclusion

Wolverine and the Xmen should do okay... as long as the do not interfere with what ever mojo they have going on right now

Marvel Wikia

one of the better sites to get info on the characters mentioned....

I have found this one worth my time

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I've read the X-Men over time since their origins but it is a start and stop kinda thing.

So what you are saying is, Cyclops is the "New" Wolverine and "Wolverine" is the "New" Professer X?

Times, they be a changin'....'nuff said.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Actually Cyclops leads all the mutants until the schisms

he has magneto, professor x, namor, frost and a few others all on one team... with him in charge

He became the child of both magneto and professor x

the danger room is sentient and runs the jail cells ....called danger (her name)

They house the mutants criminals...

Cyclops did what both Xavier and Magneto could not do... he united all mutants under his command...

However it turns out that wolverine has become (like you said) the professor X

new topics

join