posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
I would make the world a better place.
1. $1 million contracts go out for the heads of greedy selfish power collecting masters of the universe.
2. Philanthropy would be encouraged by example and enforced by #1.
3. Goodbye big oil. Hello alt energy.
4. Minimum worldwide food, housing, living allowance. If you want to be a bum, you won't starve, you'll have a safe place to hang your hat and call
home, plus a little bit of pocket change. If you work doing anything, well, you get more.
5. Tax breaks for people that DON'T have children. Overpopulation and increasing populations impact standards of living for everyone. Incentive-ive
through taxes, social media influences, the importance of decreasing populations worldwide.
6 Hello space habitats. Research into getting off this rock and homesteading the astroid belt at the very least would be highly encouraged.
There's more, but, those are some of the bigger issues.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)