It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, 13? AllSeeingEye?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
sorry mods if this is the wrong forum but i believe it would be towards NWO because it contains the all seeing eye, and 13

you guys ever notice the lovley overhead when you come in?

if you count (Including the one at the top right corner, and the one overlaping the other one in the middle) which would be ever visible palm tree in the photo, you count 13!!! just like the bricks in the pyramid

now lets move to the next lovely picture the site provides us with on the side on occasion

Pyramid with the All Seeing Eye

Yes alot of you will call me crazy, but I use to be a Artist and a Creative one, pictures, digital, visual animation, and so on, and this is how i would put sublime things into pictures, i think its pretty neat, BUT CREEEPY
Their little way to let us know whos watching
[

BTW you can spell zion with the ATS logo for all those that DIDNT know
edit on 9-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I've never seen that picture before? Which page do you open with, the home page?
As I understand banner ads, your computer shows things related to what you have been searching or reading about recently. Those pictures look like a nice, tropical vacation, not a palm tree conspiracy.
This one is reaching, Stretch Armstrong style, at best.

edit on 4/9/12 by anniquity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anniquity

yeah but then i'll show you some of my art that i've done and show you the sublime things i've added and you wouldn't know what to think, i'm going to make a forum about sublime pictures i guess

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by anniquity

yeah but then i'll show you some of my art that i've done and show you the sublime things i've added and you wouldn't know what to think, i'm going to make a forum about sublime pictures i guess

I think that would be an awesome thread. Go for it! Subliminal messages have always fascinated me. If you add a link to this thread when it's complete I'll be sure to check it out.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well i'm on my friends computer and the boarders are still the same, and i trust you we search very different things

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

new topics

top topics

join