It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you hate the young Alex Jones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
While researching one of my up coming controversial, yet trivial threads, I came across a brave man that stands up to the faces of tyranny.
Just watch these videos. They are short and to the point.
I can understand why he doesn't go to more news conferences anymore.

Wow, will you look at the nervous hand flipping on janet. I can imagine her thinking how the *snip* am I going to get out of this. Unfortunately, one of her handlers offers her an escape.

How can you hate someone who is standing up for the truth?
Perhaps he is guilty of going down the old road of Heraldo, or the current highway of shame Jerry Springer, but he still seems to have the best interest at heart. Kind of reminds me of Bill O'Rilly

edit on 9-4-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I consider him to be an agent provocateur. Maybe he was serious long ago but he has since gotten an 'education'..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
I consider him to be an agent provocateur. Maybe he was serious long ago but he has since gotten an 'education'..

I agree, and I believe we see that education in the second video.
How sad that, the powers that be, can dissuade, corrupt, intimidate and destroy with impunity.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

People love to make accusations and state them as fact. Where is you proof that anything you just stated has any standing? Instead of attempting to ruin peoples reputations show us who is doing anything more and better in presenting the other side of what is happening around the world. Certainly not the MSM.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Maybe you should read my post again. I CONSIDER is hardly an accusation. Would you prefer I had stated that 'It is my considered OPINION based upon having listened to his egotistical droll.'

And of course your claim that I should 'show us who is doing anything more and better in presenting the other side of what is happening around the world' abounds with your OPINION fully unsupported by any facts. What is the side he is othering (I learned that word from Palin) and what IS happening around the world that only AJ can see?

Good night Lucy!

edit on 9-4-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Alex has done a lot of good, information wise. Getting people to lift the veil and perhaps do some research and figure out that all is not what it seems.

But otherwise, he's kind of a fear monger today, more interested in the benjamins he makes than actually doing anything about any of the subjects he discusses or "brings to light".

Proven by the whole Charlie Sheen fiasco from a year or so ago.

Today he's like any extremist news pundit. Gets his viewers on shock and awe statements and has effectively become part of the system he set out to destroy.

That or a VERY well placed and utilized intelligence asset designed to keep people from investigating the real truth. Akin to Project Blue Book and what not.

My tin foil hat isn't worn that tight though, so I tend to doubt the above last sentence. But you never know.

~Tenth
edit on 4/9/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Alex has done a lot of good, information wise. Getting people to lift the veil and perhaps do some research and figure out that all is not what it seems.

But otherwise, he's kind of a fear monger today, more interested in the benjamins he makes than actually doing anything about any of the subjects he discusses or "brings to light".

~Tenth

I haven't heard of the Charlie Sheen fiasco, but taken in content, it must have been a debacle?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Find out for yourself

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, it was a big let down.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If his voice gets any 'raspier'
I'm gonna hve to give up !
I really am !
Sometimes I think he puts it on !

It's like listenin to ........
F Knows !
Alex Jones I spose !

Like him makes sense but cracklier than Zak Bagels spurtbox !

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
If his voice gets any 'raspier'
I'm gonna hve to give up !
I really am !
Sometimes I think he puts it on !

It's like listenin to ........
F Knows !
Alex Jones I spose !

Like him makes sense but cracklier than Zak Bagels spurtbox !

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

Yes I watched that
I agreed with her completely !
He does it purposely because he thinks it gets the point over !
Thats ny opinion anyway !
And if you could hear me saying this in my head !
i SOUND THE SAME !
edit on 073030p://04America/Chicago09 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Alex Jones will often time be ahead of the curve. He also will publish truth that
is too graphic for mainstream sites.

Now as to whether he could be an agent...I found that study of previous
agent provacatuers are a good blue print. So far he does not seem to fit into
that "mold" and his coverage is quite varied.

Though you never know....it could happen at any time, or then again,
maybe some people cant be bought or manipulated.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I like Alex Jones. His early documentaries about Waco, the Bilderberg's and the Bohemian Grove are some of his best work IMO.

Unfortunately, not many people listened to him when he was sounding the alarm way back then. He has since had to exaggerate his persona to appeal to a wider main stream audience.

As far as the comments about him making money go, everyone needs to earn a living and he re-invests his profits to be able to get his messages heard by more people.

For those who want to down Alex Jones and his work, what have you done? Do you speak out publicly against tryanny? Do you invest your own time and money to inform the uninformed? Do you put yourself in harms way and leave yourself and your family open to ridicule and prosecution? If not then you have no right to put this man down.

He has been a hard working and dedicated member of the Truth movement for over 15 years IMO. I'm sure it get's frustrating at times when you can see TPTB moving forward with their agenda and not many people will listen and if they do listen not many of them are willing to do anything about it. Those that are willing to do something about it need more people like Alex Jones. He is a good and decent family man. Compassionate and caring within his community. Patriotic and passionate about his country.

God bless America and God bless Alex Jones.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Can you see Russia from your front porch too?....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
How can you hate a man with so much emotion?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
How can you hate a man with so much emotion?

Thank you for this addition.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Find out for yourself

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, it was a big let down.

~Tenth

Well that's too bad. He really blew his credibility there. He should have just gone off on a rant on how irresponsible Charlie was for not showing up (even if that part was true. I don't know) or picking up on a daily topic. Crap, with Berry in office, there's always something to jump on.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If you hate alex jones, outdo him by working six days a week behind your real name and put your real life and reputation on the line by exposing your truth. I realize the irony of saying his behind a screen name, but i will at least admit I lack the courage to do what he does which is why i view him as a patriot.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
If you hate alex jones, outdo him by working six days a week behind your real name and put your real life and reputation on the line by exposing your truth. I realize the irony of saying his behind a screen name, but i will at least admit I lack the courage to do what he does which is why i view him as a patriot.

Exactly, look what happens to him on video #2.
It took a lot of courage for him to go back on the air the next day.
I wish he would show up at Romney and Obama conventions.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Today he's like any extremist news pundit. Gets his viewers on shock and awe statements and has effectively become part of the system he set out to destroy.

That or a VERY well placed and utilized intelligence asset designed to keep people from investigating the real truth. Akin to Project Blue Book and what not.

My tin foil hat isn't worn that tight though, so I tend to doubt the above last sentence. But you never know.

~Tenth

No your right, just use alex jones favorite
statement "follow the money people follow the money"

He is great entertainment not to be
taken to seriously..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join