It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer victim Robert Mugabe is 'fighting for his life' in Singapore hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Mugabe is bad, for sure, but so are the neoconservatives who try to find enemies everywhere.

Mugabe may be a threat to freedom in his country, but he is not threat to me while the move to a police state DOES threaten me.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
so he is terminal um well good frankly.
However i doubt this will help zim at all at best that horrific lieutenant of his will slot in
and its business as usual or there will be a bloody conflict for power.

Either way life for the average bod there wont be improving any time soon.

Great shame there is a lot of potential there for a wonderful stable country and economy
but as ever blind greed and stupidity rule the day.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I believe this is what some people may call Karma.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If true then to echo what a few other posters have said, good!

Mugabe is an evil man and has taken Zimbabwe to the brink.

Zimbabwe was once considered the bread basket of Africa, let's hope that his death signals a return to those days.

Unfortunately, if his alleged successor lives up to his reputation and if history repeats itself then I suspect it will mean more of the same and the cycle of corrupt exploitation, cronyism and complete ineptitude will mean further misery for the Zimbabwean people.

However, I think it's wise to point out that there are conflicting reports that he his merely enjoying a holiday.

The officials said he was on a private holiday to Singapore.

"The president is well and away on a private holiday to help his daughter prepare for post-graduate studies, but we are expecting him home this week," said one of the two officials, who declined to be named.

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, Mugabe.

The wheel turns indeed, and it seems his time has arrived.

Zimbabwe was once a very very affluent country, and in a short span of a few years it went horribly downhill.

He is responsible for the mass eviction of white farmers from their lands, basically telling them get off your land, or be killed.

An utter dictator, and so he will be remembered.

He will now have to try and dictate in hell, lets see how that works out for him.

vvv

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join