It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid dicky birds all a twittering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Those damn pretty little dicky birds twitter away all happy to greet the dumb Sun rising on a new day.
Stupid buds waiting to blossom upon the branch - what show offs they will become
Noisy carefree kids daring to enjoy life running around like little idiots.
Strangers smiling inanely whilst I scowl back
Humbug Humbug Humbug
Some beautiful woman doting upon me with love lorn eyes as I demand my food and want it NOW..
Daft Fido looking longingly with his lead in his jaws - last thing I need right now is fresh air and exercise - should have got a cat.
God life is tedious - I am so depressed

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
There is a little bird sitting outside my window making noice.

I want to stick my head out, and scream to it, to SHUT UP!

But i wont do that, because then i'll just be a part of the noice..

edit on 9-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ah yes, spring.
It was here last week.
This week I got thrown back in time, with a nasty winter storm.
I think I'm back in January now.....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I hear ya, I mean does the sky have to pour all of it's blue onto me?!?! Do the gardens have to be so fragrant that they force a smile upon me? Why must so many little bees be buzzing around, making those annoying buzz sounds? I did not ask to be kissed by nature and I shake my fist at the glorious sunshine.
All those smiles are really weighing me down, keep your expressions to yourselves, I say!! No one asked me for better weather, I guess it just happens or something!
Spring is upon us....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Sling shots are silent or catch the little varmints and tape their silly beaks shut

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

edit on 9-4-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Yes we had a record hot March trumped with snow then rain
Build a snowman and throw snowballs at it is my advice

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Yes life's a bitch or to be political correct a person

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

Yes but Bob had to indulge in extra herbal intoxication to write such a song

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by Mianeye

Sling shots are silent or catch the little varmints and tape their silly beaks shut

I just got an amusing mental picture of a very disgruntled ATS member tapping cute little birdBeasleys shut using little tiny pieces of duct tape...

edit on 9-4-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by mileysubet because: Damn auto correct on phone

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Yes but Bob had to indulge in extra herbal intoxication to write such a song

You have got it all wrong, "herbal intoxication" is a result of his connection not the other way round.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I get it wrong all the time - Wasn't he - Bob - in the Osmonds???

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The incessant tapping on the keypad can get annoying

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Description of video: Birds Singing as filmed by Phil April 2011 Paxton Pits Nature Reserve

01. Blackbird
02. Willow Warbler
03. Blackbird
04. Blue Tit
05. Nightingale
06. Robin
07. Dunnock
08. Chiffchaff
09. Song Thrush

We use to have Morning Doves but I haven't heard them for a few years now.............miss them.

On Lake Swede in Wisconsin we always would go out and listen to the Loons at dusk......calming.

My oldest son says he would like to strangle the geese that honk and wake him up.

We don't see as many birds around here like ten years ago...........fewer and fewer.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Chirp Chirp Chirpety Chirp Chirp Chirp - translated means Thanks for posting lovely vids

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

thats what i thought too

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The incessant tapping on the keypad can get annoying

Now that silly little bird deserves its beak taped shut and wings tied behind it's back and made to go stand in a corner as far away from a keyboard as possible - though I am not so cruel I would give it a mouse to keep it company

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I recently moved into a new house and I noticed every night while trying to sleep the birds outside are still chirping. its very annoying and I have to play a rainshower cd to cover up the noise so I can sleep. I am thinking its perhaps because my front lawn actually has a city light on the curb and fooling the birds thinkings its constantly daytime? its not a distintive bird call that I could associate with a nightinggale or anything, but sounds like a mockingbird because its different all the time. Does anyone else have this problem and should I assume its the lampost and not a bad omen of some sort?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
I recently moved into a new house and I noticed every night while trying to sleep the birds outside are still chirping. its very annoying and I have to play a rainshower cd to cover up the noise so I can sleep. I am thinking its perhaps because my front lawn actually has a city light on the curb and fooling the birds thinkings its constantly daytime? its not a distintive bird call that I could associate with a nightinggale or anything, but sounds like a mockingbird because its different all the time. Does anyone else have this problem and should I assume its the lampost and not a bad omen of some sort?

To kill a mockingbird comes to mind but perhaps the wee feathered friend likes the lampost for its heat or even a good vantage point or maybe it has got it in for you but I doubt that. I actually love listening to bird song it is better than counting sheep or the noise of passing drunkards staggering homeward from the tavern

new topics

top topics

join