It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICKER 4TH DAN KICKS 5 GUYS ARSES...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
WOT CAN I SAY ONLY THAT THIS VICKER KICKS ARSE FOR THE LORD!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
and you made a thread for this why?

/facepalm

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What the hell did I just watch?!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
the embeds been killed
by boobtoob uploader....

what a lame looking flick...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Greetings:

Not to steal anyone's thunder, but what the hell did we just watch?

A new low on ATS.

But you're right, we did not have to click... however, sometimes gems can be found here and there sometimes with purposely confusing titles - sadly, this is not the case.

As an ex-Denverite (Colorado & Colfax), we hereby respectfully request you reconsider what you post, as it is attached to your name forever and the tripe
you wasted bandwidth with is not consistent with the high-quality of the general, run-of-the-mill posts here on ATS, the best learning experience on the Internet.

Good thing your 'post' is so far below the curve to be off-scale so as to be an automatic toss-out and does not affect the (IMO) high median.

Anyway, this is really not intended to flame, but is an attempt at a gentle nudge towards awareness and how precious time and interaction with fellow travelers is and there is no time or space to waste.

Towards that end, we offer this for you:

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
sorry people it was intended for light hearted entertainment .no disrespect intended to anyone.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i am in know way wanting flags and stars just something to cheer some up a break from their debates with

things once again sorry to all. peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

edit on 17-9-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Awww I haven't seen that film in a God's age. It's hilarious. My fav bits are when he takes the zombie baby to the park and when his mum's ear falls off into the custard while rellies are visiting. HAHA the early genius of Peter Jackson.

edit on 17-9-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I'm with you there.......i love this film to bits. Particularly when said zombie baby meets his end in the blender!
Ah, gonna have to dig out the rubbish films now when i get home. Thinking Brain Dead followed by a bit of Bad Taste......

top topics

join