It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tyrant King [WRC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The Tyrant King

The winds burn and the earth is scalded black and that all that remains are remnants of an empire long withered away. Bodies litter the battlefield as the wounded cry in anguish for their mothers; one by one their cries are met with a bullet to the head. For each one is marked onto his flesh as he makes his way to claim his throne, his Armour was fitted with human skulls and his war helmet was covered with the skin of the dead.

The city smelled of rotting flesh and the streets where lined with bodies and all that where their where told to burn the corpses and to eat them for they did want to waste any meat. They gorged till their bellies where lined with the fallen, those that where unlucky enough to be dead where chained and sent to the breeding area. They where told to make babies and they had to make a new slave race so that they would become good prey.

Day and night they churned the wheel of darkness as the empire spread like a plague of deceit over the land and who ever came at breaths distance was burned with molten steel and they where forged with the blade. Woe to those who linger in the pockets of resistance for it will be years if not many millennia he takes back what is rightfully theirs. The fire it bleeds out as if the last breath of freedom is smothered and the long awaited glory is fading into nothingness.

Still a flicker exists in a place that only gives light to a little patch of dirt and in it life is growing and that life brings hope but then he steps on it and vows that all that remaining light will be shadowed and we will never see the light of day again. The years of decay they called it because the earth went dry and the dust became sand, for what is on earth has become desolate and barren.

He reached down to feed the earth to quench it but pulled it away and he threw the water into the fire and he laughed. This earth is mine and this is how I like it for it gives me warmth in the day and the rocks hold that heat where I lay at night. Have you not eyes to see what lie behind this crooked mask and do my words not deceive you enough that I have held fear in your hearts for a long time.

I was taken to the throne room where the guards numbered in the hundreds and I was placed before the masked fiend. He told me that this day was the end for me and that he would be the one that ate me, each step he got closer and he began give off a vile stench that choked the breath from me. He lifted his mask as he moved closer to me I could his eyes like a snake and his fangs like short daggers and a snout that of reptile. His jaws open wide as he goes for my head and clamps his jaws shut.

The end

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Now we are getting closer to the disgusting aspect of a vile ruler. Kinda short, but SnF anyway. There are no word counts to this contest, yanno?

If possible, I'd like your permission to take a snippet for the writing tutorial I started, with the hopes of giving a few pointers. Let me know.....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yeah I know but I feel that if keep going I won't stop lol and this forum is awesome.
Yes you may use what you need and I can really use some tips in writing, I used to write lyrics and jam as a kid and I was remembering some old songs I would write and I use snippets of what I would write in these stories.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
A dismal and visceral view of a horrific end of the world. If a Tyrant has nobody left to rule, does he still feel the glow of his power? I enjoyed your story.

new topics

top topics

join