It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Amongst Gods [WRC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Upon reaching this new awareness, I realized that my actions had not been selfish in any way, but rather inevitable considering they would eventually lead to this outcome. The causal relationship between past and future had vanished, and the present moment had suddenly become the initiating event calling all past events into existence. My ‘becoming’ became my beginning. It was, has been, and always will be about ME. Right here. Right Now. This awareness, this mind…behind these very eyes are the Alpha and Omega of all that is. The vast and the miniscule, the distant and internal, the multitudes and the One…including you, my reflection.

Many times upon this path, I found myself teetering on the precipice of great power, only to trip over my own fear of that power. Like staring into the abyss, my own mirror image revealed unreachable depths yawning as if to swallow me up. My fear, the trickster, was always more than happy to send me hurtling into oblivion, time after time. The paths of discovery and re-discovery are one in the same – desolate stretches of isolation leading towards glimpses of a welcoming oasis. Within that oasis is the key, the elixir, that very answer to my existential question. Entry requires traversal of the looking glass – a change of heart, a change of mind.

My identity has never changed in all these years, though the expression of my perception of it has – from moment to moment like running a default algorithm mimicking randomness, I fluttered with no direction around a distant star that remained eternally distant. After many dark nights of the soul, a bright spark of new awareness expanded to conquer despair and provided the salvaging hand that lifted me out of the hole I had been digging deeper and deeper for myself.

This journey has provided much dynamic experience of the duality I initially required. I have seen the darkest dark and the lightest light. I have been in the company of the most fiendish devils and wonderfully glorious angels. I have been devoured and re-fleshed countless times – taken to the brink of non-existence only to be placed comfortably back in the world. I have walked the paths of the Warrior and Lover, the Layman and Shaman, and the Peasant and King. I have seen it all. I have been all. I am All. I now return to my rightful place among the Gods. I Remember.

Here in my Hall of Mirrors, I now look to you, my reflections. Each of you are different Universes unto yourself, as am I. Each a variant of the next, but reflections and connections of one single source entity, as am I. In my universe, you are but a reflection of me, though in your universes, you are Supreme Creators, as am I in my own. And here as I smile, I am happy to see so many of you smiling back as you remember these connections one by one. My journey has opened many doors, and bestowed much power here on this common ground we call Earth. I am humbled and gracious to have lived as a Man amongst you, and to have reached this awareness and then observed this realm with new eyes.

Here, now, I see a new threshold approaching, and the outcome is inevitable. A true new order of unity and compassion awaits. I have seen it in the wave of change sweeping the collective, and it is accelerating. It is destined, for I have called it into being as Supreme Deity of this realm. I eagerly await the change I have set in motion.

As a God yourself, what are you setting in motion?

edit on 9/4/12 by Evasius because: corrected title

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I am only the Messenger...

Welcome Brother. Like you I have placed all this in motion from the beginning. And I will stand with you till we part.

I am the Lord

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I suppose, as a God, you should have supreme writing skills. SnF. I enjoyed the slowly building plot, never expecting you to throw it back on my shoulders.

I have walked the paths of the Warrior and Lover, the Layman and Shaman, and the Peasant and King. I have seen it all. I have been all. I am All.

Best line, IMO. So true.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Excellent read. The loneliness and terror of the diety really shines through. What an awful fait -- to be a recycled savior.

P.S. I have to tell you that I started your tale a couple of times and had to be in the right mindset to digest it -- and that's a good thing! You craft the story on so many levels and I'm very glad to have returned to it. The Godhead-- the quintessential physicist.
edit on 20/4/12 by argentus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join