It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess which company had $44.2 trillion dollars in derivative trades at the end of last year?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
$44.2 trillion is crazy, in 2009 there was only $8.3 Trillion USD in existence.
money.howstuffworks.com...

Now today just 3 years later one company controlls almnost 5.2x that amount

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Nah that's pin money, pocket change compared to what the Rothschilds are worth. Consider $500 Trillion Dollars.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by buni11687

Did
you
say

$44,000,000,000,000 !!

Whoa...

I cannot even comprehend this.
edit on 4/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I'll put it into "some" kind of perspective for your.

44.2 trillion dollars. (This is rough math but it's close enough for horseshoes and hand-grenades)

dollar = .0043 inches thick

one inch of bills stacked *perfectly* = 232.5 dollars
------------------------

238,857 miles to the moon

5,280 feet in a mile

12 inches in a foot

232 dollars per inch
--------------------------

238,857 times 5,280 times 12 times 232 equals roughly 3,511,083,248,640

SO...it would take a stack of roughly 3.5 trillion dollars to reach the moon

divided by
3.5......equals

----------------

44.2 trillion dollars stacked would reach the moon approximately TWELVE times.

Hmmmm

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

That just shows you what our Dollar really CANT buy.....and what it is really worth.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
All the too big to fails are into this, each of them have trillions in derivative bets.....Bank Of America alone has over 75 trillion - and hey, guess what, they moved those bets to their depository arm, that is the FDIC has to insure it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But this has been going on for ages, and it is only a matter of time before it all blows up. Oh, the other scumbag company, J.P Morgan that manipulates the silver market, has a cool 79 trillion in derivatives.

(and don't look at your political leaders to deal with this, they are all on the take from Obama to the GOP clowns)
edit on 9-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I had to retrieve my password so I could reply

Dude I have a 4 digit trading acct and last year I traded ~$5mm

Leverage mmmm

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So in other words the entire world economy is in the hands on one company of corrupt individuals.

There is something wrong if one company can cause the collapse of a currency let alone the world economy.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Even Goldman can't manipulate the market through trading for a long enough time to impact our economy in any real, sustainable way. Of course they, and many other parasitic traders do, but it's not as meaningful as you think.

Edit:

I don't think I was very clear. What I mean is big institutions can manipulate price on an intra-day basis through the sheer volume of their positions.

But, not to fear. This doesn't hurt the market long term, for other traders abritrage the discrepancies away, and in the end their antics make it possible for your mother's pension. They make it possible for farmers to lock in prices during volatile markets.

It's not trading and markets that you should hate.

Hate the fact that your government's bought

edit on 9-4-2012 by flapper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
i would love to see what sits on the books at jp morgan, id be willing to bet (pun intended) that it's in the several hundreds of trillions.

What is after a Trillion ?

How much money do people actually have ?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

5 banks have 96 percent of Credit derivative exposure. They are in order of most exposure

1. JP Morgan
2. Bank of America
3. Citibank
4. Goldman Sachs
5. Morgan stanley

If any of these banks fail they all 5 will and they will obliterate the World economy. Unfortunately I believe it is nearly unavoidable, it's just a matter of when not if.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by buni11687

Did
you
say

$44,000,000,000,000 !!

Whoa...

I cannot even comprehend this.
edit on 4/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

nobody can comprehend that number. its like trying to understand how big the universe is or how many atoms are in a roll of pennies.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Now that we know the Federal Reserve is a privately owned, for-profit corporation, a natural question would be: who OWNS this company? Peter Kershaw provides the answer in "Economic Solutions" where he lists the ten primary shareholders in the Federal Reserve banking system.

1) The Rothschild Family - London 2) The Rothschild Family - Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers - Paris 4) Israel Seiff - Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company - Germany 6) The Warburgs - Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs - Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers - New York 9) Goldman & Sachs - New York 10) The Rockefeller Family - New York
Now I don't know about you, but something is terribly wrong with this situation. Namely, don't we live in AMERICA? If so, why are seven of the top ten stockholders located in FOREIGN countries? That's 70%! To further convey how screwed-up this system is, Jim Marrs provides the following data in his phenomenal book, "Rule By Secrecy.
" He says that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which undeniably controls the other eleven Federal Reserve branches, is essentially controlled by two financial institutions:
1) Chase-Manhattan (controlled by the Rockefellers) - 6,389,445 shares - 32.
3%
2) Citbank - 4,051,851 shares - 20.
5%
Thus, these two entities control nearly 53% of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Doesn't that boggle your mind? Now, considering how many trillions of dollars are involved here, and how the bankers are WAY above our "selected" officials in Washington, D.C., do you think the above-listed banks and families have an inordinate amount of say-so in how our country is being run? The answer is blindingly apparent.

Where does the money come from?
We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government. But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue, let's remember one thing about the very essence of banking - primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based).

So, with that in mind, let's look at how money is actually created, and at what cost. If the Federal Reserve wants to print 1,000 one-hundred ($100) bills, their total cost for ink, paper, plates, labor, etc. would be approximately $23.00 (according to Davvy Kidd in "Why A Bankrupt America"). Now, if you do the math, the total cost of 10,000 bills would be $230.00 ($.023 x 10,000). But, and here's the catch - 10,000 $100 bills equals $1,000,000! So, the Federal Reserve can "create" a million dollars, then LEND it to the U.S. Government (with interest) for a total cost of $230.
00! That's not a bad deal, huh!
The banking industry calls this process "seignorage." I call it outright THEFT. Why? Well, regardless of the immense profit margin ($1,000,000 for $230), plus the huge interest payments, our government then needs to STEAL the American people's money to payoff their debts via a Mob-like agency called the IRS. So the bankers steal from the government, then the government turns around and steals from the people. I'm no genius, but who do you think is getting screwed in this process? US - the people at the bottom rung of the ladder.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
i would love to see what sits on the books at jp morgan, id be willing to bet (pun intended) that it's in the several hundreds of trillions.

What is after a Trillion ?

Million, Billion, Trillion, Quadrillion, Quintillion, Sextillion, Septillion, Octillion, Nonillion, Decillion, Undecillion, Duodecillion, Tredecillion, Quattuordecillion, Quindecillion ...

I would keep going to googolplex. But. Why?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

It's not just that... but when they print more money it devalues the money already in existence. A dollar isn't worth what it used to be.

What a bloody scam. If the religious institutions had any balls they'd speak out, but hell, even the Vatican has it's own bank. There's so much corruption it seems almost improbable. Interesting times indeed.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
reply to post by cornucopia

It's not just that... but when they print more money it devalues the money already in existence. A dollar isn't worth what it used to be.

What a bloody scam. If the religious institutions had any balls they'd speak out, but hell, even the Vatican has it's own bank. There's so much corruption it seems almost improbable. Interesting times indeed.

yeah, i hear ya

it is crumbling away, because we are waking up....

thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I can't wait for this derivative bubble to pop. There isn't enough capital in the world to bail out even one of these institutions. If the frame work starts to crumble and the sense of security disappears the emperor appears naked in front of the world. Can somebody say deflation.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
And you thought Apple Inc made a lot of profit, estimates state the Fed Reserve makes $150bn profit every year.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Okie Dokie... 44 Trillion. ...and I'm really a rich tycoon connecting to the net from my own satellite on a Pacific Island I bought in cash.
Oh.. Reality.. Yeah. No fun is it? How is this for a fact to choke on?

All the gold mined in the world would cover a football field to a depth of 5.25 feet, according to a fascinating one page summary in the new issue of Fortune magazine. At a price of $1,483 per ounce (as of 5/17/11), the 166,600 tons of gold that has been mined is worth $7.9 trillion. They say the U.S. government reserves are 4.9% of the world total, worth about $386 billion. [photo credit, Smithsonian Institution]
Source

There is a point where the numbers just get outright stupid. We're so far beyond stupid with this, I honestly don't know what keeps the whole thing going anymore. Perhaps the mere fact that most people don't see or know how hollow this market is and the impossibility of ever meeting the obligations all this paper represents. Even in theory of physical possibility for laughs on paper, it can never be met.

The question in seeing numbers like this isn't when or if a total widespread crash is coming, but what is stopping it?? The interest on numbers like this are compounding right along with the scope of the problem...daily.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford is a smart guy, he came with a history in his last article stating that the FED controlled Dragon Family has 600 trillion sitting in their system ready for distribution for the world. Well, I did a little search for 600 trillion and came with a few articles, this is one of them:

Derivatives: The $600 Trillion Time Bomb That's Set to Explode

Do you want to know the real reason banks aren't lending and the PIIGS have control of the barnyard in Europe?

It's because risk in the $600 trillion derivatives market isn't evening out. To the contrary, it's growing increasingly concentrated among a select few banks, especially here in the United States.

In 2009, five banks held 80% of derivatives in America. Now, just four banks hold a staggering 95.9% of U.S. derivatives, according to a recent report from the Office of the Currency Comptroller.

The four banks in question: JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C), Bank of America Corp. (NYSE: BAC) and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (NYSE: GS).

Is this a heads-up from Fulford or a threat from the TPTB? Imagine if this 600 trillion bubble bursts!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcalx
Stock up on silver and rice and beans!

I would recommend weapons training, cardio exercise, buying and becoming proficient with various weapons systems, purchasing ammo, thick plywood with pre-cut sections that easily fit over your windows and doors.....

Oh and learning Chinese would be a good idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join