It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Abortion " My thoughts" Please contribute

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
thinkprogress.org...

Here's my poorly written message, but I hope I conveyed my feelings correctly. Please comment, As I'm looking for the errors in my way or what not. I posted this on their website in response to the top liked comment.

"Jase Lee · Top Commenter · Madison Area Technical College
75% percent of anti-abortion leaders are men. 100% of them will never be pregnant."
======
abortion is murder, your only lying to yourself if you say otherwise. That's why it's called ABORT ion. Meaning a viable LIFE is there and your ending it's life. Late term abortions are even more foul, and people that have them. I pray for you, As you've killed a human being.

Abortion in general is disgusting, I believe it should only be considered if a women was raped or her life was in danger. GO RON PAUL!

But hey we're SAVAGES, I don't expect any of my fellow americans to have a heart when there all drugged up on xanax prozac etc... thinking everything is ok.

Bottom Line Abortion is murder, Because that is a VIABLE LIFE being aborted.

Your only lying to yourself if you say otherwise.

It's almost like people that are getting these are helping evil. Destroying the natural ying and yang by putting our human touch to pregnancy. And the world we live in doesn't help "Buy this Buy that". "Don't have a kid your life will be over just get an abortion". What an bad example we are for the younger generation.

Children are the best thing that will happen to any of you.

I'm sad to be part of a nation that kills the ones that need the most protection, but I feel as I write this I will open a few eyes. Hopefully in a good way.

Jase Lee "75% percent of anti-abortion leaders are men. 100% of them will never be pregnant."

Such a dumb stat. Hey can you point out anything more obvious?

Really upsetting to hear women talk like this. And to see people thumbs it up is just pitiful. Did you create 60 accounts to thumbs up your moronic statement?

Also for the record, I've had an abortion. Worst mistake of my life. Pro-Life is the way to be, other wise you might as well go worship satan, because your for sure not worshipping the same god I am.

Seriously how can you sleep at night promoting killings of viable embryos. Are we in Africa over here or what?

Also most Planned Parenthoods target minorities. Which isn't a coincidence.

Good day to all the pro-lifers. And to all those that made the unfortunate mistake of terminating a viable life. I have nothing against those that have done it and realize their mistakes. I commend them and hope they tell others of the horrors of an abortion.

Which is murdering your kin. Real sickening that women kill something that is part of them...

Hopefully the people that believe in abortion see the errors in their ways. People are stupid , we're lead around like sheep. And I believe abortion is an example of our stupidity as a nation.

Here's a stat for you.

100% of people that get abortion's try to reason it being normal only masking the true feelings of guilt, depression and loss.

We need stronger parenting. Stronger education, We need to end this war on the unborn. Because it is a war.

Because the status quo of women just getting abortions like a big mac from mickey ds is inherently evil...

Ignorance is bliss, Open your eyes before you die. Or someone else will open them for you after you die. Maybe the fallen angel lucifer?

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Would you like to be aborted, just because your mommy didn't want you?

Please respond I like talking to you women that are pro abortion.

All I can really imagine you girls saying to this is it's my body I can do what I want.
Well what about the body inside your body?

What kind of society do we live in today that we allow women to kill our unborn brothers and sisters for no reason?

I would say an evil one, and no band aid is going to help these women.

These women that do this, It only hurts them. I'm a woman and I'm telling you this is wrong.

Lastly your stat's wrong as I just remembered that one man that grew a baby , google it.

Move to china where they will force abort your children for you if you have more than one and then tell me how you feel about abortion.

O it's women's rights, Don't give me that argument. You women want to be treated like equals, When you get pregnant you abort...

Way to have double standards.
====== END

If you see a lot of grammatical errors or what not and want to rewrite this please do and send it to me and I'll edit. I did go over it once though. I hope to hear some talking points soon. Thank you.
edit on 8-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: added ===== showing where my response started.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Also I'm pro contraception but I have mixed feelings about the morning after pill.

I want to say its ok for women, but its hard.

As I believe contraception is the beginning of life. Not your first breath. It's a lie that they want us to believe , and we eat it up.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Please women and men tell me how you feel, Tell me where I'm wrong.

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Male masturbation then should be illegal. Every drop of semen is a potentially wasted life. Why not say the pill birthcontrol is murder? Its technically the same thing being an abortiocide and all.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

Abortion is murder, I agree but a murder is to be considered as a means of self preservation sometimes. In some instances a woman is in no way able to take care of the child. Yes it is a viable life. Would I do it myself? I really don't know if I could ever. But some people are unable to raise a family, or unwilling even. Sometimes you see a situation where a woman has three children from three different men and all she is is a woman in constant labour as none of those men are anywhere to be seen. I admire a woman who can think that raising a child on her own is easy. It never is, you need support, you need endless money, you need sleep too. These things are not considered when abortion is pushed to the side, like you are doing. I really believe that the woman who decides to have an abortion is not a mother and her declaration of this is through the abortion. I hate to say that I agree with it, but I do agree with the fact that some people are just not meant to have children. Do I prefer that abortion is done? No I don't! I simply cannot see the reason why condoms are not more widely used. I do believe that most birth control pills are methods of abortion anyway. But condoms? For God sake! In this day and age you would think that people will at least be consenting enough to protect their lives. So why do you think abortion is so disgusting? It is mankind on the whole that is disguting! After all this time with the absolute freedom we have to excercise our rights, we still choose to be careless enough to warrant the killing of babes.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know abortion is a hard topic to ,but if you believe in your human race. Please comment. Because I believe there is good in all.

Even Abortion, It's showing us our flaws. Yet we have yet to correct them why? I know we're imperfect but are we really that evil that we kill our unborn?

No we're not we are being fooled. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me three times, SHAME ON ME.

How many time's have we been fooled into believing the wrong things are the right things.

Type in google how many abortions a year and do some browsing. This is the world we live in, Let's change it.

And not like how Obama changed our country... Because we all know we were fooled by our first "black" president.

New Boss, Same as the old boss. What a joke our country is becoming.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

YO it takes more than semen to create a baby. I thought that was obvious. I'm talking about when an actual baby is conceived, when the sperm hits the egg.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well I think you're wrong judging people on abortion when you have done it yourself. Sorry, but it would be like me killing someone then saying oh that was a mistake but if YOU kill someone you're a sicko satan worshiper! How can you sleep at night?

Also is it the babies fault that the mother was raped? Why should the baby be killed? If you hold life in such high regard then why are you prejudiced against a baby who was conceived by rape? The baby doesn't even know what rape is!

I do believe abortion is murder, but not because I'm religious, just because it is pure logic. If you can not kill a baby outside the womb then you can not kill one inside the womb. Or why don't we just wrap people we don't like in a fake womb then kill them? lol

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

edit on 8-4-2012 by AaronWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thats not when a "baby" is produced. It takes many months for the being to form into a being you find similar to a child. Even then, when you see the heart beating, the baby moving, the baby "sucking on its thumb"; theirs nothing at work yet. Its running on instinct. Like an ant carrying supplies back to the nest. Even outside the womb for the first few months, it has to formulate its reality around it. Its not a conscious being and thus, is not present. (Break its bones it feels, but it wont remember those feelings.)

link   
reply to post by LaborofLove

Well if the women is in no way able to take care of her child due to financial reasons, she should give it up. Instead of being so greedy and make everything about them.

Abortion is not helping women. IMO

Have the kid and give him or her up.

Is it that hard? Yes it would be, but at least your not killing a baby thats growing inside of you.

Why don't the doctors say this at the abortion clinic? Because there's an AGENDA. And minorities in my mind are being targeted.

Population control with public support. Man I hate writing this.

link   

Eh? So say if someone had a 5 months old baby you would advocate that the baby could be killed if the parents no longer wanted it? It's you that decides who is and isn't a person?

You can't just go round killing babies mate!

And I'm not religious in any way. As I've said.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

What? So you believe that the ability to remember is what constitutes life? So is killing Alzheimers patients ok then? Hell my earliest memory is when I was about 5! So killing babies up till that point is surely ok then?

I have a 6 year old, and she doesn't remember things from when she was 3! What a crazy argument!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Pure logic sounds like pure ignorance. Life is started at contraception.

And on RAPE, I believe women that have been raped and choose to have the babies are heros and not degenerates.

But on RAPE , I believe it is ultimately their decision.

And that also irks me is that everyone brings up rape and abortion. 1% of all abortions I read, are rape related.

Let's keep a discussion going though I love hearing dissenting opinions, not for happiness, but to try to understand my fellow human.

Such a disconnect between each other even in this hyper connected world.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Infanticide is a barbaric way of ending life, however, its been prominent in our history. I stand that if we have done that all this time, abortion, killing of a non conscious being should really throw no hands in the air. Its like killing an ant, it never knew what happened, it just popped out of existent. The universe works like that.

The hardest part is the guilt most females feel after the abortion. Thats normal and in my view, the only damaged caused by abortion.
edit on 8-4-2012 by AaronWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Instinct is part of being alive, So your admitting it's alive.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I don't think you understand me at all, did you even read what I wrote? Go read my comment again please.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You know what, That ant had a father and a mother.

Your such a typical human, I'm better than everything else, only my life matters.

*sigh* I hope you wake up some day.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

What if your mother has felt like that? You can not compare an ant to a human being.

If a human being is growing it is alive and should have the same rights you do. If it's about mental ability then would you kill mentally disabled people? Is that ok in your opinion?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I have, hope you do too. Look at this chart. Graph

Now, we only have finite resources such as fresh water, agriculturally sound land, oil and other crucial amenities for life. As we continue this absolute disgrace of population growth, we further quicken the resource usage.

You can spin it whatever religious or human way you want, but if you have a problem with abortion, you have a problem with the continued survival of your species. A species which has the ability to expand into space.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join