It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Find the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hello, by the way :3 (I don't think I've really introduced myself, just jumped into posting onto other threads straight off)
So I am a senior in high school, and I have a bunch of ideas buzzing around in my head all the time, and my friends always get mad at me when I try to talk about it to them (They are like, "Shut up about the country and the planet and stuff I don't care about, I need to go smoke a blunt and stare at my ipod app with funny pictures. I mean I love them, but ya know...)
I made this website so that if they want to hear what I have to say, they can just go there. It doesn't have much on it so far, but over the next few weeks I will probably add a lot of stuff.
It's going to be dedicated to talking about Truths of things that I notice and think about, and I would like it to later on (I only just started it, and it doesn't have much on it yet) become a place where openminded, informed people discuss things. So far it's just me and my friends, and I've named it "The Noctuam Society," a sort of semi secret society (not completely secret, since I am telling you
just secret in the things that me and my friends discuss).
Anyways, I, like some people said on this thread I read earlier, get a lot of my news from here, and some of my ideas also, and I think most of the people on here are very smart.
I don't really know much about making websites besides what I've learned while working on it, so I don't know if it would be ok to include some of the news on here :/ I mean, I wouldn't copy word for word, but I don't know exactly what is too much and etc, or if I should do it at all. So please tell me!
And also I thought maybe some people on here might be interested in the website and The Noctuam Society in general, but I'm not sure. But here it is anyways:

secretwisdom.weebly.com...

(P.S. sorry I feel kind of like this is rude self promotion but then I decided it was ok, because my intentions with the website are just to maybe help people get along better and be more informed, and I'm not getting anything from it besides views..but I don't know! as you can see I'm very confused on this whole thing so any sort of advice would be good.)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Here are some good tips I like when looking for the truth

www.whale.to...
edit on 9-4-2012 by kwakakev because: fixed broken link

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

this is pretty cool, some of the stuff is similar to what I was trying to say
^^

join