It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skyla's Ghost: Cell Phone Catches Anomaly- "UNALTERED" (re-sized only)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by exdog5

looks like motion blur to me something blue was thrown and they had a long shutter speed. You can see it looking at the kids to the shutter speed is set wrong.
it's a ball, you can see that it is a match for the ball in the kids hand. (black hexagons on it, they're the same) kids throwing a couple of balls around.

I agree. Also if you look at the child on the right, it looks like she caused some motion blur the same time the ball is in the air. Looks to me like maybe she tossed it and whoever took the pic just missed it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Its a small purple ball mid throw.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I hear the ball excuse and it sounds logical but I am going to say this can't be a ball. Why?

Well, redoubt was nice enough to blow the image up in This Post and it would seem to me that the entire anomaly is transparent, as in, i can see through it.

Maybe it is just me, or maybe this "ball" is transparent as well but it would seem odd that I could see through it.

I don't really have a horse in this race, just my thoughts.

A few other reasons? It doesn't appear as if either of these kids has just got done throwing something. Also, I would imagine the brother would of remembered a ball flying around as he was taking a picture.

Like I said, just my thoughts but I am not at all convinced that this is a ball. Not in the least.
edit on 9-4-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It appears an orb. To me, this photo seems to be pretty legit mainly because it seems that both children are looking at this "thing" (after all children can percieve things differently than the average adult). That is just my opinion based on what i see in the photograph.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Maybe radiation entering thru that the camera picked up. My 3 cents interesting photo.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm surprised to see this post is still alive. I Was told, there was only the one "soccer" ball in the area, the one in the girl's hand. I was also told they were not playing catch. They were taking turns climbing the play-set though. That's all I know. My brother will be over there tonight. He's going to look around for additional balls, etc. He seems less intrigued with the whole thing than I am...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi OP.
That is an orb, either reflection off dust or a spirit orb. Personally, the purple hue makes me lean more toward spirit orb. I have a photo I took near my deceased cat's favorite toy that showed an orb. After I enlarged it, you can see my kittie perfectly, no matrixing, with the orb emenating from her torso. After my T boy died, I got a double orb photo. His mother passed away about a year ago, they are now together in spirit. Also got a photo of a strange animal shaped mist lying in my recliner, on top of a pillow.
IMO, this is a spirit that is interacting with the children, and you should take more photos to see if this spirit is always around.
Don't let people that are not in the know about the spirit world demean your post.
Thank you for sharing this with us

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Much appreciated. He has several other photo's of the kid's and the house in general. He's gonna review them soon.
Once I got him looking at this particular photo, his interest piqued a bit. He's gonna forward me any additional oddities...I kinda feel like I'm invading his privacy asking to go through his cellphone photo gallery if you get my meaning?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
HAHa well Ive just read this Thread in its entirety and its a gooden.

Human Alien you do sometimes get involved in some sticky situations. Im not sure what you get out of it. Live and let live though. rice and peace.

As for the pic...

Surely your brother knows that there was either a ball thrown or not? I mean He was stood right there?

So if he is saying No to the ball throw then Im saying, fair play to the pic...

I cant see a clear trajectory from the top to the bottom.

I do hover on hoax more than on ghost, but I do love ghost so Im hoping for ghost.

More pics would be cool, haha. If it is a hoax then surely u can knock us up another lil blur to keep the convo going
?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
HAHa well Ive just read this Thread in its entirety and its a gooden.

Human Alien you do sometimes get involved in some sticky situations. Im not sure what you get out of it. Live and let live though. rice and peace.

As for the pic...

Surely your brother knows that there was either a ball thrown or not? I mean He was stood right there?

So if he is saying No to the ball throw then Im saying, fair play to the pic...

I cant see a clear trajectory from the top to the bottom.

I do hover on hoax more than on ghost, but I do love ghost so Im hoping for ghost.

More pics would be cool, haha. If it is a hoax then surely u can knock us up another lil blur to keep the convo going
?

not a hoax...but any opinion is all good with me. I lean towards ball myself. But I was told they were not playing catch and there is only one soccer "type" ball. Who knows really. I don't lean towards anything paranormal myself. I just know this is the place to have things scrutinized from every conceivable angle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join