It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skyla's Ghost: Cell Phone Catches Anomaly- "UNALTERED" (re-sized only)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5

Originally posted by Acidtastic
it looks like a ball being thrown between them, I see one child is holding a ball also. if you look at he blurry thing, and the ball in the childs hand, you can see that the little black hexagonal dots look rather alike.
edit on 8/4/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

I am inclined to agree. I was told there is only one such ball. But kid's aren't always forthright.

The fact that you haven't replied to my request for the original file tells me you have something to hide.
Which gives me no choice to believe that this is a hoax created in photoshop.
I mean come on people! The evidence is right in front of you.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
I'm sticking with Photoshop until I see the original picture.

The original image is too large. I will send it to you. PM me. I'm working on getting an additional photo of the kids.
I can promise you, if either my brother or I were to have altered the photo other than re-sizing, I wouldn't have used a ball as the "hoax" material. I'm happy with the ball conclusion.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I'm sticking with Photoshop until I see the original picture.

The original image is too large. I will send it to you. PM me. I'm working on getting an additional photo of the kids.
I can promise you, if either my brother or I were to have altered the photo other than re-sizing, I wouldn't have used a ball as the "hoax" material. I'm happy with the ball conclusion.

The ball could be an explanation. It just looks fake to me though. I could be wrong.
It's not like I'm an expert. I'm just giving my opinion. And then the whole being created in photoshop thing
didn't make it any better.
edit on 8-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by swan001

You might be right about him resizing the image in photoshop.
But you are wrong about the other statements. Scroll up and look at the picture I uploaded.
The details say adobe photoshop cs5. That means the file was created in photoshop, not iphoto or whatever else you think is capable of doing it.

Fact: Price of photoshop cs5 $349
Fact: You can resize images in Paint.

It just doesn't add up.

Get me an email address, I will send you the original my friend. Or tell me a alternate way to resize it. the original file is
2592x1456 604kb

I DID use photoshop CS5!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just the kids throwing some sort of toy. Shutter speed of camera is not fast enough to freeze the toys motion, so it appears blurred. Case closed.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by swan001

But you are wrong about the other statements. Scroll up and look at the picture I uploaded.
The details say adobe photoshop cs5. That means the file was created in photoshop, not iphoto or whatever else you think is capable of doing it.

It just doesn't add up.

Get me an email address, I will send you the original my friend. Or tell me a alternate way to resize it. the original file is
2592x1456 604kb

I pm'ed you lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by swan001

It just doesn't add up.

2592x1456 604kb

I pm'ed you lol.

You PM'd me alright, with no email address. Yet...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by swan001

It just doesn't add up.

2592x1456 604kb

I pm'ed you lol.

I'd rather not give out my personal email address, try uploading it to tinypic or photobucket

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Your brother ''snapped a picture with a phone'' and the picture is 2592x1456 604kb large?! What a hell of a phone!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by exdog5

Your brother ''snapped a picture with a phone'' and the picture is 2592x1456 604kb large?! What a hell of a phone!!!

The picture was taken by an HTC Acquire model PH44100, Not sure what the capabilities of the camera are.
Most newer phones have crazy resolution though.

EDIT: the Camera is 5mp.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I got confused there.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
at first glance it looks like your brothers(i am assuming the guy in your avatar pic is him) nose area somehow reflected in the pic.is the person in the avatar pic the same one who took the pic?and did you use a cell phone to take the pic?it looks very simalar to the nose area being reflected by the flash of the camera.this would account for the bluish color of the anomally.just guessing but ive had similar anomallys when taking a pic with my cell phone.

sorry just read the post again.it was with a cell.try holding it the same way in the same area and see if you get any similar results.
edit on 8-4-2012 by notsoobvious because: re read first post and noticed it was a cell phone.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I pm'ed you lol.

I'd rather not give out my personal email address, try uploading it to tinypic or photobucket

Thanks GmoS.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

So is this the original file?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Odyssevs

First thing that came to mind was that it's photoshopped.
A quick look at the details of the picture show that photoshop was used to create the image.
I highly doubt that the picture was resized in photoshop. I say HOAX.

You think someone went through the effort to conjurer up THIS as a hoax???

Really?
Why bother?

If this is a hoax, then I am convinced we're an extremely lazy and unimaginative breed!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Yah on the ball idea others brought.

Arrow pointing to the stretched shape of a purple hexagon like on the other ball the child is holding. If I may...
Who is Skylar to you? What would make you think this "ghost" might be manifesting in your home or photos?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

A lot of people try to pass off fake pictures as real.
I mean let's get things straight.
You are the one who actually thought the moon attacked someone and you are doubting a photoshopped picture?
Like I said, I think it's photoshopped and I am entitled to my opinion so unless you have a valid argument then don't criticize.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoobvious
at first glance it looks like your brothers(i am assuming the guy in your avatar pic is him) nose area somehow reflected in the pic.is the person in the avatar pic the same one who took the pic?and did you use a cell phone to take the pic?it looks very simalar to the nose area being reflected by the flash of the camera.this would account for the bluish color of the anomally.just guessing but ive had similar anomallys when taking a pic with my cell phone.

sorry just read the post again.it was with a cell.try holding it the same way in the same area and see if you get any similar results.
edit on 8-4-2012 by notsoobvious because: re read first post and noticed it was a cell phone.

Actually the avatar pic is me. And was taken with a cell phone and heavily edited in photoshop by me. His was also taken with a cell phone. A much better one...I agree with most conclusions at this point. It's another ball. It's not a photoshop hoax, just an odd photo effect occurring in the cellphone itself. I did find an odd luminous "flare" above the girl on the left when filtering the original image too. Digital artifacts, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Yes.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by exdog5

Yah on the ball idea others brought.

Arrow pointing to the stretched shape of a purple hexagon like on the other ball the child is holding. If I may...
Who is Skylar to you? What would make you think this "ghost" might be manifesting in your home or photos?

I've never met the child. It's my brother's friend's daughter. No claims were made of any paranormal connections (see OP). I wasn't sure where to post this. I apologize at this point, it's 99.9% a ball.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join