It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skyla's Ghost: Cell Phone Catches Anomaly- "UNALTERED" (re-sized only)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My Brother casually snapped this pic with his cell phone recently. As usual, the anomaly was observed after the fact. I add no claims of paranormal experience(s) related to the who, what, where, when or why. It is what it is, whatever it is. I have no opinion either way. I did want to post it here for the experienced and inexperienced alike, to have an opportunity to share their knowledge and expertise.

DUE TO IMAGE SIZE, Please scroll around. The anomaly is mid air between the children
I will try to upload a smaller image for mobile users soon.

Tell me what you think.

All opinions are welcome.
PM me for serious inquiries only please.
edit on 8-4-2012 by exdog5 because: silly spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

I first thought you ment the man whos standing on the left side of the picture. Can you see him?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Could you please elaborate. What am I meant to be looking for. I cannot see anything out of the ordinary in the picture..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A flame?? It looks like a flame going out of a pocket-sized stove with aberrantly long chimney...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Odyssevs

First thing that came to mind was that it's photoshopped.
A quick look at the details of the picture show that photoshop was used to create the image.
I highly doubt that the picture was resized in photoshop. I say HOAX.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The outdoor heater in the background is not "on"

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
it looks like a ball being thrown between them, I see one child is holding a ball also. if you look at he blurry thing, and the ball in the childs hand, you can see that the little black hexagonal dots look rather alike.
edit on 8/4/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have seen natural photos having ''photoshop'' in their name but actually were not ''photoshoped''. Photoshop is a program taking care of sorting your photos, like iTune for the songs or iPhoto.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

I can see it now. Soz i was tired and did not realise the image scrolled to the right. I would guess its an orb and by that I dont mean dust residue. I mean a floating ball of light that moved around. I know they are real I have seen them with my own eyes..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

A quick look at the details of the picture show that photoshop was used to create the image.

Nope, re-sized only. if you want the full pic as emailed to me, PM me.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
I have seen natural photos having ''photoshop'' in their name but actually were not ''photoshoped''. Photoshop is a program taking care of sorting your photos, like iTune for the songs or iPhoto.

Photoshop isn't in the name. It's what was used to create the image.
Photoshop might sort images but Photoshop is a powerful photo manipulation tool.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5

Originally posted by GmoS719

Nope, re-sized only. if you want the full pic as emailed to me, PM me.

Or you could just upload the original picture.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

looks like motion blur to me something blue was thrown and they had a long shutter speed. You can see it looking at the kids to the shutter speed is set wrong.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by exdog5

looks like motion blur to me something blue was thrown and they had a long shutter speed. You can see it looking at the kids to the shutter speed is set wrong.
it's a ball, you can see that it is a match for the ball in the kids hand. (black hexagons on it, they're the same) kids throwing a couple of balls around.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I already asked all the basic questions. There was no physical inter action between the two children. My guess is it may be a reflection of a light fixture, however the only lighting in the garage are florescent tube fixtures.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5
reply to post by Acidtastic

I already asked all the basic questions. There was no physical inter action between the two children. My guess is it may be a reflection of a light fixture, however the only lighting in the garage are florescent tube fixtures.
certainly looks like they're interacting, one child has a ball, and the other is on a play set, possibly playing catch (or chucking the ball at siblings head for stealing their sweeties) it's the same shape (of a blurred ball) and the same size, with the same markings as the ball in the childs hand. Looks like a cut and shut case to me.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm sticking with Photoshop until I see the original picture.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I know that. iPhoto can photoshop too. A very basic stupid photoshop but it does. Every program that is designed to hold family photos have some sort of photoshop feature (well, not all, but alot). It doesn't mean the guy used this feature of the program. He maybe just resized it to send it in smaller version.
I think it's a ball anyway. The ghost, I mean. It's a blurry ball catching sunlight.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
it looks like a ball being thrown between them, I see one child is holding a ball also. if you look at he blurry thing, and the ball in the childs hand, you can see that the little black hexagonal dots look rather alike.
edit on 8/4/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

I am inclined to agree. I was told there is only one such ball. But kid's aren't always forthright.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

You might be right about him resizing the image in photoshop.
But you are wrong about the other statements. Scroll up and look at the picture I uploaded.
The details say adobe photoshop cs5. That means the file was created in photoshop, not iphoto or whatever else you think is capable of doing it.

Fact: Price of photoshop cs5 $349
Fact: You can resize images in Paint.

It just doesn't add up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join