It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's filmed in Spain (can someone translate please?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I think it is a hoax. There are no neighbouring stars to reference. They could have easily put a black mesh really high up and shot LED lights at it.

I call FAKE. I call HOAX. The video is also too choppy to even pick it apart.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I just came across this video while searching around.

really bothers me that towards the end, when things really get going and there's several of them jutting around, he starts filming that girl next to him and the back of the heads of the guys infront of him. and he zooms in on two objects, while there's at least 4 of them, with 3 doing cool stuff. WHY would someone not get all of this on film, for as long as possible? "let me film the people i'm with really quick, instead of this phenomena i'm witnessing"

i figure if you're lucky enough to have a camera already in hand and have time to sit there and film, your priorities would easily be in line. i'd wanna see different angles (even if from the same uploader) before thinking this might be real.

i know spanish (not as good as the previous spaniards, i'm sure), but will edit my post later with anything i think relative. too tired to get into that right now

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
theyre coming my brothers and sisters

<< 1   >>

join