It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strange Humanoid Creature I Watched Swimming In The Ocean

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Saw a movie that a creature in it like that I have never forgotten it either. I swim no further out than standing room ever since. There are some off things in this world.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I have a photographic memory and i can still see this "gill man thing" in my minds eye and my at the time age of 5 or 6 years old has nothing to do with what i saw.Would it have looked like something else if i was 10 or 12? and i have proved that i can recall with clarity sights and sounds from when i was only 1 yr old,because i desrcibed to my mother,over 20 years later,the room i was in,the type of crib i was in,the color of that crib,the position i was laying in and the song she was singing to me when i was 1 year old and so i knew then and i still know now exactly what i saw,i just dont know what it was...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
reply to post by blocula

Saw a movie that a creature in it like that I have never forgotten it either. I swim no further out than standing room ever since. There are some off things in this world.
Any chance that it might have been this movie?...

Humanoids From The Deep - 1980 > en.wikipedia.org...

Or maybe this one?...

Creature From The Black Lagoon - 1954 > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by blocula

Something like this?

So damn sexy...I'd do her
hehehe

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A beautiful story of the mysteries of this world we live in and yet truly know so little about, like an ant thinking he knows everything of his limited small world.

It is with great pleasure that I read your account, I fully support your experience and now have something very special to contemplate.

On a side note, once while surfing I was caught in a pre- tropical storm, pulling me way outside the breaks, a very large wave crashed into me and I lost my board. After a long period out at sea and unable to make it in to shore because of the strong rip tides pulling me further out to sea, I finally had no more energy and with one large crashing whitecap, I sunk to a peaceful pace under the water to my accepting heart and my liquid grave.

At the point of giving in, accepting, something gently pushed me up and forward into a wave which lead me closer to shore and the feeling I received was to make it, to survive.

There has always been a gap in understanding of what happened until I read your story, so was it one of these beings of the sea? Or an Angel? Either way it happened and to me was profound.

Do you recall the 'feeling' you got from the seabeing?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Wow,what a story and thanks for sharing it.You must be a strong swimmer.I'm a pisces,the water sign, but i dont like to be in water thats over my head,deeper than i am tall...

While watching this mysterious humanoid creature,the member of some unknown civilization that exists hidden deep within our oceans? i felt like i was in a trance,like time was suspended and my mothers calling out loud my name,asking me to folow her,receeded into the distance...

The creatures face appeared to be angry and determined.At least thats the feeling i got as i looked at it and it was swimming in a way,through cross cutting waves splashing against its side and at a speed that would be impossible for a human to duplicate...

There and then,while i was watching it,even at the age of 5 or 6 years old,i knew i was lookig at a living mystery, some strange unknown humanoid,a secretive resident of the sea,that i was fortunate enough to have seen and made aware of its actual existence...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I thought your post and your memory were very beautiful and it was a stunningly detailed account.

Thank you very much for posting this detailed childhood memory. I too have some very intense and vibrant childhood memories, and I have seen things that cannot be explained on several occasions -- and I have a very clear memory of what I saw, so I acknowledge your report with that in mind.

Thanks too for the patience you've shown for the many sarcastic and superfluous comments that offer so little.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Around 90% of the worlds vast oceans and whatever living things may have evolved to live deep within them,remain unknown to us.Another mysterious universe existing all around us,but almost totally unexplored by us...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I think the key here is the first paragraph...

"When I was 5-6 yrs old........."

I think that may be the key too.

Children generally have higher molecular vibrations which enables them to perceive beings that adults cannot. Adults tend to pass it off as "imagination" because that is the only way they can explain it.

Most adults I know tend to believe if they can't see anything, that means nothing is there due to their poor understanding of the electromagnetic spectrum and how light waves react when they strike matter.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
When I was five years old I dreamed I woke up during the night & a male lion was sitting on my bed, roaring at me. I was totally convinced for years there had been a lion in my room one night.

Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
You are ALWAYS claiming incredible stories..........

Constantly, I mean look through your threads! You make huge claims that you experience all this stuff....

Im sorry but it comes to a point where you just have to say thats it, I dont believe you at all.......

YOure either making this stuff up, or there is a medical problem.....

How at THAT age do you have such a grasp of distance, hight, etc......

Not only that the story seems extremely convoluted......

enough is enough

I was intrigued when I saw the thread, but massively dissapointment when I saw the author was blocula.
Looking through the threads he has started in the past he has zero credibility and is a serious attention seeker, what are the ATS mods doing leaving him as a member?

People, don't feed the troll.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Gaping whole found! Im gna accept that you were a super smart child who could estimate all these distances etc. You first noticed the creature approx 75ft out, and you were 30ft from the shore? 105ft from the creature then, yes?. And travelling at 15-20mph? And you lost sight of this thing 150ft out. I worked out that at 15mph it would have taken 7.2 seconds to travel the 45ft. Not enough time to show my workings but its not hard do it yourselfss. But my point is you gathered all that detail about the creature in 7 seconds? Despite it being pounded by 2-3 ft waves! Bearing in mind you were 5-6. So not only do you have a photographic memory but super eyesight and the knowledge of a marine biologist. And your an effing mathematician.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Prove that mermaids exist and then we can speak on it being real.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Science cannot prove you are real. It is scientifically impossible to prove the subject exists... Does that mean using your own logic that you do not exist.....

edit on 9-4-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

How are you talking to me if I'm not real?

I mean I guess I could be a hallucination of everyone on ATS and to everyone in my non-internet life.

Goldfish don't exist either, I mean I can go buy some from a pets store, but science can't prove that everything around you is physical, so just claim they aren't real. I'll pick you up a unicorn on the way there too.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
probz alien

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't doubt for a moment that you believe you know exactly what you saw. That is the power of memory. You lay those synaptic lines down and they are hard wired into your brain. Even mistakes can be hardwired into your brain and reality. To prove my point, I will ask you a series of questions.

What did you have for dinner the night you saw this merman?
What color shoes were you wearing the day you saw this merman?
What color shoes were your mother wearing?
What was the license plate number of the car you drove to the beach?

Now, only you know if you have the correct information to these questions, and my guess is that you will come up with some answers. But regardless of what you respond with, I want you to notice how your memory wasn't able to come up with those answers, even though you claim your photographic memory.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by moonrunner

Try stepping outside the box and looking around,my threads offer numerous profound views of realities and possibilities that a lot of people would rather not see and not think about.I have been witness to dozens of paranormal sightings and encounters throughout my entire life and i think its because i am psychic and clairvoyant,my mind is not closed and my inner eye is open wide...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by blocula

I don't doubt for a moment that you believe you know exactly what you saw. That is the power of memory. You lay those synaptic lines down and they are hard wired into your brain. Even mistakes can be hardwired into your brain and reality. To prove my point, I will ask you a series of questions.

What did you have for dinner the night you saw this merman?
The dinner that i had that night wasnt 7 or 8 feet long,it didnt have legs and arms,with webbed hands and feet and it wasnt swimming 20mph through the ocean with fins running down its back and so whatever dinner i ate that night would have been nothing highly unusual,nothing out of the ordinary and relatively meaningless and so would not have been permanently welded into my memory like that "gill man thing" was...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Can you,or anyone else,really prove the sun is actually 93,000,000 miles away?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join