It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilhelm Reich Short Film

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

WHAT??????

Reich being a friend of Einstein is a good point. I guess they chatted a lot and Einstein liked him.

Oh??

I just LAUGH at this ........no, really.....SHOW were this person met Dr. Einstein!..

Really, do this...please......

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Limbo

Someone should make a full movie about his life...

Here it is

There is another thread here on ATS regarding Kate Bush, Cloudbusters and William Reich

Kate Bush video features persistent contrail - 1985

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

There it was...WHAT a pathetetic SHAME.....please, everyone....WATCH the video!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by lazernation

Science is Self-Correcting.......this means that ALL (or any) "flaws" are exposed......and CORRECTED.......

Do, please.......learn some SCIENCE!!!!!

In the long term of course it corrects itself, which is why most of what you hold dear and desperately argue on here will crumble before your eyes if you live long enough.

Why is science flawed? Many of your gods, the people who write the papers, falsify and manipulate data habitually. Lots of people tell lies for money, status, because of pressure from superiors and to further their agendas! The so called peers that review the papers are often hand picked and/or incompetent. Also, people that do actually have a bit of an imagination are utterly terrified to speculate for fear of being savagely attacked by dinosaurs like yourself. These 'flaws' take a while to correct, no? How many years? You are obviously comfortable with this as long as the lies that you worship don't come out while you're still haunting the Internet.

Learn a bit about the realities of modern, and historical science, please. What industry do you work in? You live in a lovely, pink and fluffy dream world..

I only studied science formally for 4 years. I got an upper second due to losing interest in my final year and partying too much. I must be a bit thick. I spent 6 years working as a field biologist for chemical manufacturers and a state government, as well as spending much of the last 6 years teaching academic writing to many Asian scientists and pharmaceutical company employees. I've worked alongside chemical engineers, and biologists. I often hang out with a couple of working scientists, my ex students and current grad students. Maybe I should do more to learn some science. How often do you talk science away from the Internet? Your arrogance is astonishing.

Nout changes around this place, innit.

I don't know if Reich was right, but at least he asked questions and wanted a better future for everybody.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Limbo

True....but, ALL of it is science.

Science is a process.

"Belief".....that is something else.....

Science is a belief system too.... think about it...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Limbo

WHAT??????

Reich being a friend of Einstein is a good point. I guess they chatted a lot and Einstein liked him.

Oh??

I just LAUGH at this ........no, really.....SHOW were this person met Dr. Einstein!..

Really, do this...please......

It's common knowledge Reich met Einstein. A quick google of Reich Einstein will show you.
(It's even on that wikipeadia page you posted)
You should read his book Listen Little Man and you would realise he is far from a nut.
Infact he was quite a thinker.

Limbo

Limbo

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Orgone generators work. They do generate orgone or chi energy (whatever you want to call it). I have several of them with which I've replicated the stalagmite experiment for example.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Pfftt...it's just mind power - when i want a fine day & the clouds to go away I just think about it, and they do - who hasn't done that? No need for crystals at all!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Orgone generators are a mixture of metals and organic matter as well. Not just crystals. Sometimes there aren't any crystals in them.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Doesn't matter - you don't need any of that - just think of the clouds going away and they will.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Orgone generators work. They do generate orgone or chi energy (whatever you want to call it). I have several of them with which I've replicated the stalagmite experiment for example.

You mean this?

orgoneinnovations.com...

If you can do that, then you've made a revolutionary discovery in physics, and should be awarded the noble prize!

Can you describe the experimental controls you used?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I haven't made any discovery.. I've merely successfully reproduced an experiment others have done before.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

I see so many people commenting on things with no practical experience in it. Glad to see someone who has actually done some experimentation who can vouch for the topic. As opposed to the sheep who just regurgitate what others have said. Thanks Bandit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join