It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up to this.. Today show Australia: Threat of Alien Invasion.. They are getting desperate..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

It's not the "american government" if there even is such a thing anymore. the Aussie government and most other political leaders/parties are in on it too. When you say American government you are pitting yourself against the americans here, no? We're all in this.

Humanity hasn't woken up yet otherwise we wouldnt need to pay power bills or go to the grocery stores - we would be generating energy ourselves and growing our own food. This is gonna be a huge hurdle for some. Do you remember how to grow crops?? I'll give you a hint: it does require much patience.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Did anyone else catch the ooops when he was introduced?

The offical position of the Us Government is there is no evidence that ET exists. They have no files that ET exists.

If ET's dont exist, and the governments position is they dont exist, then why would the government hire a person that deals specifically with the threat of an ET invasion?

Why would he need to get permission from the government to discuss a topic they say does not exist?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Why would he need to get permission from the government to discuss a topic they say does not exist?

They possibly don't exist. This is not about 'getting permission', it's about speaking out 'as instructed'. It's about hoisting the false flag. Getting ready for party time........
edit on 8-4-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's ironic to me because I had a dream last night of an invasion by UFOs. I have never had a dream like that before (that I remember).

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

In response to your OP, Star and Flag. It's pretty sad that this stuff still passes as important information, the good news is that we will wake up. There is hope for our future and this age of scarcity and fear will soon be coming to an end.
Have comfort and hope in that, and help spread the word. The less of us that idly stand by, the faster we can change our reality.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
I am so sick of all this crap of Alien invasions it is getting really old and it looks like the American government is just looking for another thing to keep people in fear as the so called "War on terror" is coming to an end.. Looks like they want to move from threat of terrorists to threat of an alien invasion..

Wernher von Braun said America will manufacture four enemies;

1) Russians... they never were our enemy, the whole Cold War was a ruse to arm up both sides

2) Terrorists...Bin Ladin and Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11... even Busg saya so

3) Asteroids... were gonna need some big space weapons to stop those puppies

4) Alien invasion... were gonna need a space fleet to stop those critters...

Seems like they may be skipping step 3

But then... Asteroid Apophis is coming in 2029... its gonna be so close it can knock out satellites. Even NASA isn't 100% sure of the trajectory

edit on 8-4-2012 by zorgon because: Aliens did it... with Blue Beam Cyber stuff

......so...America's working towards having huge spaceguns and a spacefleet?...and then what?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Seems we always have to have an enemy.............the powers that be, the puppet masters, that is how the few control the many.

This video was made five years ago.

All on schedule, exactly as predicted.

Easy to manipulate the masses, just give them a enemy.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I live in the US.... I watch some T.V. The important stuff.... How come I haven't been warned of an alien invasion? Maybe from another country.... But not from space yet. Hell... We want our government to tell us what they know... Hoe come they're telling the Aussies?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Hi this was posted already. Thanks though!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-4-2012 by Socrato because: (no reason given)

Please add additional thoughts to the existing thread.

Closed.

And please use ATS SEARCH
edit on April 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join