It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw this ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I came across this UFO vid on uselesstube on my daily troll through newies and low and behold there is a video of a ufo I saw the other night. I have made a few comments in another thread and everybody was saying what ever the french bloke photographed was the ISS. But this is exactly what I filmed. My footage is on my iphone and I am unable to download the short video I made as I am at work (I work on a mine site, can't download it on my computer untill friday 13th when I get back). The opening scene says it all really.......just wish I could post mine on here too! But here is what others have seen.

I work at a mine site in the Pilbara part of Western Australia, as I mentioned in the previous thread I posted on, it was on wednesday evening 6:30 / 6:45 PM approx it passed directly under the moon from right to left incredibly fast. I managed to get some on film but it will have to wait..........sorry guys, really I am.
edit on 7-4-2012 by CaptainBeno because: Shocking Spelling! oops

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Now, before I get jumped on from a great height I would just like to say that yes I know there are a few dodgey ones in there, but it's the one at the start that most resembles what we saw. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Very interesting, too bad there's no really close footage except for 3:26.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
ISS pass for Pilbara

04 Apr 18:23:05 10° SSW 18:26:08 39° SE 18:29:10 10° ENE

Looks pretty close in time.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Are you saying everything in the video is real? Or are you saying only the first one in the video? To be honest most of them looked fake, and I would bet my bottom dollar that the last two are fake. In fact, the last two look like clips from a B movie. Is this a viral video for a movie coming out?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
Are you saying everything in the video is real? Or are you saying only the first one in the video?

I'm not sure he's claiming anything in the video is real, but using the video's first clip as a reference to what he saw.

Fake or not the video was a fun watch. Looking forward to seeing your own footage of what you saw

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Cheers all.

No I don't think they are all real
I was just using the first clip as an example of what I saw the other night.
Bloody iphone wil not download at work (Quicktime etc) and I don't have the right to download it here so it will have to wait. But it did look like the first clip! Except it didn't zip off like that, it just semed to be getting faster and faster! It was a brilliant sight! A real......what the f......?.. moment I can tell you!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

left this at useless tube:

All around the ship is illuminated. Check with your quantum mechanics for air under movement from high voltage.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A thought for everyone: Most visitors of ATS know that videos like this of UFOs exist.
Perhaps our thoughts would be more wisely spent figuring out whom, or what, flies them.
Extraterrestrial beings, or perhaps even our own government? ... Both?
If extraterrestrial beings are real. Why are they here? What could such advanced being want?
Instead of searching for constant proof of their existence, ask yourself why they might exist.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Seems to be all of them seem to either cgi or explainable, didnt see anything that stood out as special...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Now, before I get jumped on from a great height I would just like to say that yes I know there are a few dodgey ones in there, but it's the one at the start that most resembles what we saw. Cheers.

I agree, some of the clips later on look a bit jumpy and seem to jump all over the place from frame to frame, probably not authentic.

However the first two clips at a glance seem legitimate, especially the second one beside the moon. On several occasions i have seen a very similar, if not, identical "glittering" effect. Almost looks like sparks, but composed of solid objects floating around and going in and out of view.

I once sene a white blip in the daytime trailing a passenger jet which had a pretty close resemblance to the first clip you are referring too, in the way that it zips off at a crazy speed, probably about 15months ago now.

Some interesting footage there, thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In the vid, the very first shot with the traveling light ball accelerating to infinity is pretty compelling and an almost certain UFO if it's real.

The later images are almost assuredly fake. It's so hard to find legitimate footage these days. And what angers me is how all these viral videos of upcomming movies manage to confuse so many people.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
In the vid, the very first shot with the traveling light ball accelerating to infinity is pretty compelling and an almost certain UFO if it's real.

The later images are almost assuredly fake. It's so hard to find legitimate footage these days. And what angers me is how all these viral videos of upcomming movies manage to confuse so many people.

None of them are real.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
good vid
edit on Tue Apr 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FBIRyan
A thought for everyone: Most visitors of ATS know that videos like this of UFOs exist.
Perhaps our thoughts would be more wisely spent figuring out whom, or what, flies them.
Extraterrestrial beings, or perhaps even our own government? ... Both?
If extraterrestrial beings are real. Why are they here? What could such advanced being want?
Instead of searching for constant proof of their existence, ask yourself why they might exist.

I'll second that thought, we already know E.T. life does exist (1996 find of fossilised life from Mars), some of us also believe that intelligent life exists, personally I do anyway. Additionally, I believe a lot of sightings are secret military craft, I just don't believe they are even as half as advanced as to what the E.T.s have.

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged

Yeah, not helpful at all. YT is just the same as the sky though, a lot of mundane, everyday objects mostly, but occasionally, every once in a while, there is something very interesting to see

Although, in hindsight of the above lines, people can't digitally generate crap objects into the sky
CGI'ers suck ass.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Lol, that was a Unidentified Alien Visitation Vehicle. Good for you bro, it seems to be ramping up, could be some event they are here to witness, a deluge of travelers stopping over for hydrofuel, or some other reason to be certain.

Have been sensing them lately, but have seen nothing i could confirm.

new topics

top topics

join