It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see what I see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Or am I going blind.

At the most random of times, during any part of the day, everyday I sometimes see flashes of energy.

My best explanation for this, is that it looks like the size of a dust particle. I see if for a split second, no shape as it is so small, it is like Microscopic small. The color is usually light blue in appearance, like LED light. A speck, of flash that can only be seen in my peripheral vision. It disappears within seconds usually when I blink or move my eye to look at it, or even if I'm just staring out into space.

I notice it, I know its there, but I don't know what it is. Sometimes I'd like to think, its a soul, or I am starting to see energy flying around because I'm on that frequency to be able to see a small piece into what this place really has to offer.

And then other times, I feel like it could just be me going blind, maybe. Who knows?

It is literal, in the saying "Seeing Stars" When you pass out you see a lot of them, you know? But when I see these, that I am talking about, it is only for a split second and only one of them.

edit on 7-4-2012 by jakupairs because: because!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

I can relate big time , it happens to me all the time but more recently in the past few months. I can see trails too like my own arm when it movesand others too. I also see a glow around people as well not everyone but some. I can only say its a spiritual thing happening and maybe the spirit realm is weakening for certain people to see. OR ??? who God only knows

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I get them once in a while and have figured out to be abnormal blood circulation to the brain/eye coordinates.Sometimes I see more than a 100 dancing around for only a few seconds in my perifial vision.Ya I must say it's blood not being directed to grey matter

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Maybe sunlight reflecting off of space junk. lol

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I don't know.. I view it two ways. Back in the day I could see auras. I was meditating a lot. Now Ive been drinking a lot so im grounded haha. Anyway, I used to see those flashing pinpoints of light when I could see auras. Also the few times I got out of body, I was basically blind except I could see millions of those little pin points.

on the other hand. I am pretty dang tall with semi high blood pressure. When I stand up half the time I can see lots of those dots as the blood drains out of my brain ha..

They seem the same but different, so I can't really tell if it's anything energy wise.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I don't think you are going blind.
I see them every once in a while, but to me they are white and sometimes a pale green and some times a pale blue.
One time I was talking with someone and seen one pass behind the person I was talking to, then he turned around to see what I was looking at, and I asked him if he saw anything and he said he didn't.
So I guess not everybody can see them.
Sometimes its like a dot other times its like a small line.
It would be nice to fine out what they are.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

you have a bad heart..go see a doctor...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The fluid that coats your eyeballs get very little bubbles when you blink and they slowly slide down in front of your iris creating the illusion of small circles around your peripheral vision.

Best i can come up with based on your explanation.
I see them all the time. Specially when looking up at the sky.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
Or am I going blind.

At the most random of times, during any part of the day, everyday I sometimes see flashes of energy.

My best explanation for this, is that it looks like the size of a dust particle. I see if for a split second, no shape as it is so small, it is like Microscopic small. The color is usually light blue in appearance, like LED light. A speck, of flash that can only be seen in my peripheral vision. It disappears within seconds usually when I blink or move my eye to look at it, or even if I'm just staring out into space.

I notice it, I know its there, but I don't know what it is. Sometimes I'd like to think, its a soul, or I am starting to see energy flying around because I'm on that frequency to be able to see a small piece into what this place really has to offer.

And then other times, I feel like it could just be me going blind, maybe. Who knows?

It is literal, in the saying "Seeing Stars" When you pass out you see a lot of them, you know? But when I see these, that I am talking about, it is only for a split second and only one of them.

edit on 7-4-2012 by jakupairs because: because!

I think you might want to go see an eye doctor. I had peripheral flashes of light - like lighting flashes around one of my eyes. I went to get it checked out and it was a retinal tear. I had to have it fixed with laser surgery.

There is a huge danger that these small tears can lead to a detached retina, which is tougher to fix and can lead to blindness.

Seriously, get checked out. Retinal tears do not hurt. And they can happen for no apparent reason.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Maybe you should see a doctor like Arawn73 said.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Wow yeah i know EXACTLY what you are talking about. This happens to me all the time, its almost like a sparkle in my peripheral vision. I have no idea what it is though.
Also i REALLY dont think this has to do with an eye problem because i went to the doctor for this and he said my eyes were perfectly healthy so i dont think that unhealthy eyes would be an issue for you either.
edit on 7-4-2012 by eyesontheskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fight4YourSoul

Yeah i can see trails too and people with a faint glow around them but i just always thought that was normal. Strangely trees seem to give off the same glow as people, sometimes an even stronger glow.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It's not you, or your eyes. We have often seen what can only be described as "energy" flying around, but in plain sight, and both of us have seen them together. It's definitely real, and I believe, spiritual. I'm glad someone else has seen them, we get really excited to see them, and they seem to come in times of happiness and excitement. We have seen them outside and inside, it's very cool.

While I can only speculate on what it could actually be, I'm certain it is intelligent and real, and I find it to be a really cool blessing.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
any explanation out there for bunsen blue blob type shape that stays in the same position when eyeballs are moving ie fixed point blob for several seconds whilst observer scans around the vicinity?

f.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I usually see one at night in my bedroom. Same colour as you describe, same minuscule size and just a quick flash out of the corner of the eye over by the window. The first time it happened I thought some type of insect. Now I am not so sure. I see it mostly once a night.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't see anything like that unless I close my eyes and press on my eyeballs.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I can relate to this too... I often see 'twinkles' as I call them! They are like little flashes of bright light, sometimes I see just one and other times I see a cluster of them.

To start with I thought I might need my eyes testing but my vision is fine.

I have seen them a lot more recently too.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join