It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted "terrorist" clowns the US government, holds press conference.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The US is apparently offering $10 million dollars for the man in the above video. Problem is, he's not in hiding, not even a little.

In yet another bizarre twist, the Pakistani government, known for their corruption, is asking the US to provide evidence before they will take any action.

So wait, let me get this straight. A corrupt Third World regime is telling the "freedom loving democracy" aka the US, that this man is entitled to due process...

The US has really hit rock bottom.

And lets just forget about the fact that the man arrested for the Mumbai attacks in India, is an AMERICAN CIA agent. When India asked to question him, they were simply told no.

NEW DELHI: Amid reports that David Coleman Headley worked as a US spy for a decade, CPM on Tuesday asked the Manmohan Singh government to explain why Indian investigators were denied access to interrogate the American terror suspect.

What a total joke.

edit on 7-4-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Where do you even start.

Do we want to discuss a broke US wasting ten million dollars for a reward on a man who has not even been indited. Are do you go to the fact that this crime was committed on another countries soil, and yes I know there were 6 Americans killed. But would we for one moment stand for a foriegn goverment doing the same on American soil.

I am so sick and tired of the way we do and treat other countries. Bring ever body home. Get our noses out of the rest of the world, and lets clean up our own house. If you are attacked, ( and i mean a direct attack) at home then respond. Respond with over whelming and unquestionable force. No nation building, no improving locals lives and schools. ( no body getting rich off a war that is not a war. ) Bomb the aggressor off the map and be done with it.

Then take all that money you saved and lets build a few schools here, lets work on our power grid for a change. Maybe we could even fix the highways that are the backbone of this country. It is not our job to police the world and there goverments, but it is about time we the American people start to police our own.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

lol
so state says the 10 mill are for evidence that could lead to an arrest?
then how do they know he's guilty?
HELLOOOO!

BS, the 10 mill are obviously for killing this guy.

can't wait for similar bounties to be offered for certain American war criminals and other trash

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

"freedom loving democracy" aka the US

Sorry, that quote right there made me shake my head. Pakistan is going to be a bigger threat in the near future than anyone can imagine. Forget Iran, forget Syria, Pakistan is the one we should all be concerned about. This game that America plays out in the MSM is the biggest farce. I don't believe anything the American media say's anymore at all. Pakistan has been double crossing the U.S. for a long time and they will continue to do so as long as America continues to voilate their soverignty and continues to kill civilians in drone attacks. This chess game is getting seriously complicated to the point of insanity.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by David134
Where do you even start.

Do we want to discuss a broke US wasting ten million dollars for a reward on a man who has not even been indited.

Gotta love how we can THROW taxpayer money around so easily to other countries as if we have mountains of SURPLUS funds instead of being TRILLIONS in debt.

Just cannot believe what is going on. The bums are sure to screw this country over for generations to come.

Our taxes go freely to other counties, yet here at home, we have to CUT EVERYTHING for We The People, the taxpayers.

TRAITORS. DEVILS.
edit on 7-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Its funny, I ran to the store for a few minutes and came back to read some of the comments on here and it had already fallen off the board. You would think this would be a out rage to most people. There would be discussion for a while over it, and yet it falls off in only ten minutes or so. It saddens me, but I think most normal Americans have given up. They just accept this kind of stupidity from there goverment and move on.

Maybe if we put it this way, " Your federal guberment could give you 20000 free i-pads for that same amount of money. " Are for 10000000 dollars they could have put a free chevy volt in 313 peoples hands. Now maybe this will get some attention.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Pakistan are going to back this terrorist as much as they can they have provided massive support for the terrorist organisation he founded, Lashkar-e-Taiba who are most famous for the 2008 Mumbai attacks for which the Americans have issued this bounty over Hafiz Muhammad Saeed’s alleged involvement.

Laskar-e-Taiba is one of the most significant terrorist organisations in the Middle East. Saeed founded the group at some point in 1985 and now runs a charity that is widely believed to be a front for Laskar-e-Taiba. The group itself has never directly attacks America however it is a designated terrorist organisation and has links to Al’Qa-ida. For example many members of Al’Qa-ida, most notably Richard Reed, received training at a Laskar-e-Taiba training camp in Afghanistan and Abu Zubaydah was found in one of their safe houses.

The reason he is hiding in plain sight is because his group have massive support from the ISI, Laskar-e-Taiba’s history is actually similar in a way to the incorrect history of the Taliban that many on ATS hold to be true. That is to say that Laskar-e-Taiba was and always has been massively supported by the ISI where as the relationship between the Taliban and the ISI is less straight forward.

Because of Saeed’s connection with the 2008 Mumbai attacks I am surprised that the Indians have not put out this bounty. It is possible that behind the seems India and America are working closely to bring down this group without Pakistani support as it would be mutually beneficial for both states. That however is just speculation on my part, I have no proof it’s just a educated guess at what might be going on.

edit on 7-4-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sounds legit for sure...

"here, we will give you $10,000,000 to anyone who can prove this man guilty of what we assume he did because, well frankly, we can't prove a thing."

I'll get right on that, what will it take? Let's see, a couple of trained "terrorists," translators, a remote "mountain training camp", forged documents, aaaaand hush money..

That will run you about two million dollars, maybe 3
Let's see who responds.*takes tinfoil helmet off*
edit on 7-4-2012 by Monsatan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
10 million dollars to do the job of a prosecutor?

How would that even be believable evidence? You're giving someone millions of dollars to possibly make things up, forge documents and other evidence. Conflict of interest.
edit on 8-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

"freedom loving democracy" aka the US

Sorry, that quote right there made me shake my head. Pakistan is going to be a bigger threat in the near future than anyone can imagine. Forget Iran, forget Syria, Pakistan is the one we should all be concerned about. This game that America plays out in the MSM is the biggest farce. I don't believe anything the American media say's anymore at all. Pakistan has been double crossing the U.S. for a long time and they will continue to do so as long as America continues to voilate their soverignty and continues to kill civilians in drone attacks. This chess game is getting seriously complicated to the point of insanity.

Pakistan is going to be a big threat? How? I would believe China before Pakistan. Who controls the US's economy? You want to destroy someone? Take away their bank account and ability to earn money. Plus, you know, China owns the US.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

LOL... Well.. He can do it once.. Can he do it twice? It amazing to consider but it's a true fact. If someone isn't looking at you and you don't act guilty you can probably fire a 20mm CANNON in a city and never have a problem......once. Do it twice, and the whole Police Department will be there to ask you to kindly relinquish the artillery piece.

He got his chance to give the CIA and American Military the rasberries once. I'll seriously doubt anyone expected a $10 million paycheck would pop up so openly in this game of whack-a-mole. However...it won't even take the CIA. If Uncle is making good on those payments...there are 10's of thousands of young men in the United States who are VERY VERY good at things which have no place to practice in polite society. Very handy skills to go bag a million dollar bounty though.

So... I say keep it up. Oh yes... Let these arrogant guys just keep popping up. Some time soon the mole will get whacked.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I wonder if Dog The Bounty Hunter is on the case.......

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"Are the U.S going to give them some proof?"

"Uh... Um... Well..." SHUTUP WOMAN THERE IS NO PROOF!

Haha classic

new topics

top topics

join