It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man attacked by Moon???? Alien Abduction? Bizarre!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Wow, that was hilarious "the moon attacks this guy".

I once had a call from a guy in California, after doing some really basic troubleshooting (turned device off, then on again) the issue was resolved. The guy said something like he couldn't remember if he tried that and said, "I'll just blame it on my medical marijuana." and laughed.

Narrators voice reminded me of him.

Oh. No doubt about it

He reminded me of a solo version of Cheech & Chong

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by GmoS719

Although I meant to point to the webcam but.....is this correct then?

The headlights created a lens flare that reflected in the snow?

By the way, you did a fantastic job. Thanks for taking the time to grab this photo

No What I'm saying is, somewhere on the truck there is lights visible from the camera and the two lights are a reflection of the light source.

And the light on the snow that your green arrow is pointing to is light from the moon, watch the video and you will see what i'm talking about. www.awi.de...
edit on 7-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
www.awi.de...

Take a look for yourself. You can even see the set of tracks where he backed right out of the frame.

Wow. That's fun to do it yourself. I can definitely see how a stoned out person would think this was a Moon abduction
Seems logical to me!

www.awi.de...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No What I'm saying is, somewhere on the truck there is lights visible from the camera and the two lights are a reflection of the light source.

And the light on the snow that your green arrow is pointing to is light from the moon, watch the video and you will see what i'm talking about. www.awi.de...

I see it now. Thanks

I have a feeling if any of us camped out down there, we'd see a lot of strange things in the sky.

Not saying this was strange but the way the 10-minute cam increment broke it up.....made it look weird.
Oh okay, funny too!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

www.awi.de...

Take a look for yourself. You can even see the set of tracks where he backed right out of the frame.

Wow. That's fun to do it yourself. I can definitely see how a stoned out person would think this was a Moon abduction
Seems logical to me!

www.awi.de...

Yeah, definitely stoned or stupid lol or both.
The fact that he actually thought that the moon attacked him threw me off from the start.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
WOW! the wave of temptation for massive sarcasm has just washed over me... CAN'T CONTAIN IT!

Um... Hmm... I'm pretty sure the guy who posted the video is on drugs, If not... HE BLOODY SHOULD BE!!!

Attacked by the moon!? All I see is a snowcat, with front and rear flood lights, a little lense flare and THEN (insert dramatic music here) HE DRIVES OFF!!! not visible because of the ten minute gap between frames - during which time an entire alien planet could of arrived and gang probed this bloke!

Ladies and gentlemen I give you UFO VIDEO OF THE DECADE! I think we have a winner!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
WOW! the wave of temptation for massive sarcasm has just washed over me... CAN'T CONTAIN IT!

Um... Hmm... I'm pretty sure the guy who posted the video is on drugs, If not... HE BLOODY SHOULD BE!!!

Attacked by the moon!? All I see is a snowcat, with front and rear flood lights, a little lense flare and THEN (insert dramatic music here) HE DRIVES OFF!!! not visible because of the ten minute gap between frames - during which time an entire alien planet could of arrived and gang probed this bloke!

Ladies and gentlemen I give you UFO VIDEO OF THE DECADE! I think we have a winner!

I have to agree withcha Anon77

He sure is making my alien species look pretty bad.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have no doubt that the UFO mistery will be completely solved pretty soon thanks to the skilled and dedicated men like the author of this video.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It is the same Snow machines used in the X-Files movie,did no-one see that movie or what?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac573
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It is the same Snow machines used in the X-Files movie,did no-one see that movie or what?

What's your point?
Is that a good thing? A bad thing? A coincidental thing? Or are you saying it should've been a more obvious thing?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

I have to agree withcha Anon77

He sure is making my alien species look pretty bad.

No my friend. You and I are the same alien species. This guy... well... I'm pretty sure he's making whatever vegetable species he's related too look pretty bad!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Funny stuff!!!

Perfect junk to discredit ufology.

BTW, The [HOAX] Section would be more appropriate for this thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Funny stuff!!!

Perfect junk to discredit ufology.

BTW, The [HOAX] Section would be more appropriate for this thread.

Why? I honestly don't think this guy set out to hoax us. What we think is this guy was stoned out of his gore when he watched this.

Doesn't make it a hoax.
Just makes it an error in judgement.

Besides, when you deal in the realm of paranormal in general......unless it obvious that some manipulation of some sort was used..... all these threads would wind up in the hoax section by people who don't want to believe.

A hoax is deliberate. Not dumbness.
At least that's how I see it

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

For all we know he might be a good but unemployed actor with too much time on his hands.
Trolling at its finest.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have no idea what we are looking at, it can be anything. I wont even bother watching again with the sound on.
But i *believe* this is a snow cannon and there could be some strong flood lights at play. It might be some skiing area and the lights could be flood lights.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Um,thinking the IQ points just dropped a few with this one.

A snow cat or something is out there and the moon comes overhead.
And in 10 minute increments it disappears.
Scratching my head and thinking.
It moved.
In my opinion,not that it matters,it would be wise to think things through before posting something.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

For all we know he might be a good but unemployed actor with too much time on his hands.
Trolling at its finest.

Hadn't thought of that. Maybe you're right

By the way, whose a troll? Me?....the owner of the tread?
I REALLY hope you meant someone else

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I have no idea what we are looking at, it can be anything. I wont even bother watching again with the sound on.
But i *believe* this is a snow cannon and there could be some strong flood lights at play. It might be some skiing area and the lights could be flood lights.

Here m'friend
www.awi.de...

Watch it straight from the original site

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakeistheone
Um,thinking the IQ points just dropped a few with this one.

A snow cat or something is out there and the moon comes overhead.
And in 10 minute increments it disappears.
Scratching my head and thinking.
It moved.
In my opinion,not that it matters,it would be wise to think things through before posting something.

Did you not read my opening post?
I thought about it.........and I couldn't wait to post it because I was in hysterics.

But I love all you hall monitors who want to keep us in check all the time

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Off topic - Human_Alien how do you get that gold outline around your posts?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join