It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons and Illuminati Team Up to "Rewrite" the Word of God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by chr0naut

actually that could be dependent on where one is... I traveled halfway across the country recently and it was like going back in time.

I believe the only way is to strip oneself bare of everything that hold them to this current life of lies and one should go serve the word of Jesus and be a hero somewhere.

edit on 7-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

Yes, but how could a secret society, the Illuminati, founded in 1776, take over the Vatican, 476 years before the Illuminati existed?

edit on 7/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

You'll be waiting a while for that.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Ever heard of Constantinus?? He re-wrote the entire Bible before the Dark Age, I think...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I think the Illuminati have the flame so it may be irrelevant... the flame existed before the Vatican.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The biggest thing that gets on my nerves about any modern bible, is how they replaced YHWH with LORD or "the Lord" which is what the canaanite Ba'al means. So in essence you have to keep in your mind that you're reading about YHWH or "I AM" and not Ba'al "the LORD" unless you get an aramaic bible or one where the writers decided to make it what it's supposed to be. So in essence the Illuminati already did their damage, you think you're reading about I AM and someone scribbled Ba'al's english name in and gave Ba'al the credit.

edit on 7-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
reply to post by dign4it

Did you join ATS just to slam the Masons? You have started 23 threads here so far and 20 of them are about Masons. Are you a Mason? Do you even know one? Do you have ANY idea about what Freemasonry really is or do you just repeat what you read in blogs?

I must ask you this:

"Is this thread I am creating an honest attempt at civil discourse/debate about the subject or, am I trying to sow as much hatred as I can about the evil ___________s to wake people up to the fact they are scum?"

You have only been here a month and you already sound like a broken record.

here is some suggested reading about your question.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Good to see I'm not the only one who sees this too. The OP has a history of creating threads only directed towards Freemasons. His threads contain only his opinion and sometimes warped perception of history. For example, he believes Thomas Jefferson was a Freemason, says there no doubt about it, but truth is there's a lot of doubt that he was a Freemason and the Freemasons have their doubts he was one of them. He did however, obviously, know, work, and spend time with a lot of masons, but that doesn't mean he was one.

Anyway, he only posts his op and he never writes back again. I'm sure he is reading every post but he won't respond, that's my guess.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Isn't Ba'al another name for the devil?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

that seems uncool... our father is in heaven and we are to aspire to be like him us all.

Ark Storm - the Burning Flame

Who is to save the world
It's going off the track
There is no chance for bloody cause
It's turning around money and greed
Who do you sell your soul to
How can I find a heart that is pure and where should I go

I see the burning flame
But you know what you should do
You are not tainted like all the rest
It's turning around fortune and fame
It's frozen the world inside you
Where is the truth, something that's worth the time we spend

I see the burning flame
Spark that's in your eyes
Force is to change the course of our ways
I see the burning flame
No one can take your dream away

Each and every one of us is lost in a dream
Can you be the one to light the soul within us all

I see the burning flame
Force is to change the course of our ways
I see the burning flame
No one can take your dream away

---

Jesus is the man... the Father is in Heaven

edit on 7-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Isn't Ba'al another name for the devil?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Ba'al just means Lord in and of itself, but is an allusion to the Lord of Flies. It's Lord worship, which Elijah was fighting against, it's also a short form of Ba'alzebuwb (Be'elzebub) which is along the lines of the babylonian word for Satan. The stories of the bible are correct, but by changing YHWH (Yod Heh Waw Heh) to LORD, they did alot of damage to us giving Ba'al the credit for I AM's work.

I just found out myself after doing some research. Whoever switched his name out for Ba'al's english name wanted people to end up in sheol and the root of this goes all the way back to...the Dark Ages Roman Catholic Church who practice Queen of Heaven worship and the Queen of Heaven is Ishtar who is also known as "The Whore of Babylon".

I guess all roads really do lead back to Rome...
edit on 7-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Ever heard of Constantinus?? He re-wrote the entire Bible before the Dark Age, I think...

Yes, he was the first Roman Emperor who abolished Christian persecution and publicly attested that he was a Christian. He was well before the Dark Ages

In 331 AD he commissioned Eusebius of Caesarea to deliver fifty Bibles for the Church of Constantinople.

Athanasius (Apol. Const. 4) recorded that there were around 340 Alexandrian scribes preparing Bibles for Constans.

These were copies of existing documents. We have many of the original texts and examples of the ones he ordered copied and they appear to be accurate duplications.

Eusubius wrote that the Emperors request was: "I have thought it expedient to instruct your Prudence to order fifty copies of the sacred Scriptures, the provision and use of which you know to be most needful for the instruction of the Church, to be written on prepared parchment in a legible manner, and in a convenient, portable form, by professional transcribers thoroughly practised in their art".

There were two main "versions" of the Bible at the time. Codex Vaticanus and Codex Sinaiticus. The fact that there was no attempt at combining the two distinct versions (which were both copied) into the one indicates that these were not re-written or changed in meaning at all.

These were duplicates/copies and were not re-written.

edit on 7/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ever hear of a lexxigram?

BIBLE

has the word LIE inside of it.
RELIGION has the word LIE inside of it.

Even your name has words written inside of it that people call you and associate with you on a daily basis. It has information about your past lives and everything about you.

But the bible isn't a complete lie, however it was intended to mislead humanity and it's done a stupendous job. Only those who are as wise as serpents can understand the higher truth and these people you call the illuminati are no threat to you unless you allow them to be. Stop blaming others for your being asleep and start searching for higher truth.
edit on 7-4-2012 by siriusstarlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Interesting post, one of the reasons i find this interesting is, while i was at university some place in the U.K, during the first term of the first year we all got letters from the illuminati asking us to join up, except me, i didn’t get one. My mate down the hall he got one, he was doing psychology, the girl across from me, she got one too, she was a science-based degree. Me i was fine art, and to brag a little bit i did get a first degree, that was nice for a while. I don’t know anyone who applied to join the illuinati. Others and I assumed it was some sort of test, or some Christianity junk mail pretending to be something else to attract applicants. But now 10 years on i am not so sure, because a friend of mine doing science got a letter asking her to join the illuminate, its a letter that has the eye and pyramid. Just the same as 10 years ago. It looks like the illuminati are recruiting science-based students, why has no other student reported this? I have heard that the illuminate is the antidote to our freemason infestation.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Christ had the burning desire in all mens hearts, the Catholics tried to keep him so they could vampireize off of it.

I have had an extended stay of this flame in my heart... and do not want it to go out as do we all I suppose.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriusstarlight
Ever hear of a lexxigram?

BIBLE

has the word LIE inside of it.
RELIGION has the word LIE inside of it.

Even your name has words written inside of it that people call you and associate with you on a daily basis. It has information about your past lives and everything about you.

But the bible isn't a complete lie, however it was intended to mislead humanity and it's done a stupendous job. Only those who are as wise as serpents can understand the higher truth and these people you call the illuminati are no threat to you unless you allow them to be. Stop blaming others for your being asleep and start searching for higher truth.

'God' spelled backwards is 'dog'.

'Santa' can be reorganized into 'Satan'.

Do you really think such manipulation of letters has meaning?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jayhews
Interesting post, one of the reasons i find this interesting is, while i was at university some place in the U.K, during the first term of the first year we all got letters from the illuminati asking us to join up, except me, i didn’t get one. My mate down the hall he got one, he was doing psychology, the girl across from me, she got one too, she was a science-based degree. Me i was fine art, and to brag a little bit i did get a first degree, that was nice for a while. I don’t know anyone who applied to join the illuinati. Others and I assumed it was some sort of test, or some Christianity junk mail pretending to be something else to attract applicants. But now 10 years on i am not so sure, because a friend of mine doing science got a letter asking her to join the illuminate, its a letter that has the eye and pyramid. Just the same as 10 years ago. It looks like the illuminati are recruiting science-based students, why has no other student reported this? I have heard that the illuminate is the antidote to our freemason infestation.

Are you sure they weren't asking the students to become alumni? Perhaps someone made a typo and didn't notice it because of autocorrect?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

'God' spelled backwards is 'dog'.

'Santa' can be reorganized into 'Satan'.

Do you really think such manipulation of letters has meaning?

Some people are ridiculous enough to believe that, or superstitious enough you could argue. I'm not one for pulling anagrams out of random words and then getting frightened over it. Thats tinfoil hat kind of crazy.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yes and thats why they call SIRIUS the DOG star.
Don't get me started.

It's pure math. If you cannot wrap your head around it, that's your issue.

If you tell me your name I can tell you everything about yourself.

And do you even know what SATAN is ? Its human beings and their consciousness. Not a real entity genius.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Were not going to let our fire die out, but were close to end game we need to watch out for what kind of lies are going to try to be fed to us. The jews are making plans to ascend the temple mount for a passover sacrifice in a day or so. Sackett says they don't need the beit HaMikdash (temple) to sacrifice just the makom (place of the temple) which is Mt. Moriah, citing that Abraham didn't have a temple to sacrifice, just an altar and they know where the Holy of Holies once stood. This would be the first sacrifice on Mt Moriah in like 2000 years from what i have heard.

The muslim community may riot over this, Israel is a pressure cooker right now.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

I went out walking
With a bible and a gun
The word of God lay heavy on my heart
I was sure I was the one

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I beg someone, anyone on ATS to show the way to what the real truth is. I don't think this universe got here by accident. So what is the real truth then? That would be the most helpful thing to all of us. I have seen miracles happen in my life, things that shouldn't have been possible. I don't think it was just some sort of synchronicity or anything like that. Someone on this thread please point me in the exact direction for the truth, if it's out there...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join