It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral: The 188 Day "God Code" & Sky Sounds - Guests Jim Berkland & Terral Croft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hey Ya'll! I'm BACK!

In this TWO PART Season Premiere of The Truth Is Viral, I speak with Jim Berkland of the U.S. Geological Survey who has a theory on earthquake cycles in relation to the phases of the Moon. Utilization of this theory allowed Jim to accurately predict not only the 7.0 Loma Prieta "World Series" earthquake in 1989, but many others as well. He has also compiled a list of the twenty five largest earthquakes in history; twenty of which occurred when his lunar earthquake cycle would have indicated the probability of a quake.

Jim dismissed Terrel Croft's "Heavy Mass Object" - What some are calling "Nibiru" - rather quickly, but then went on to talk about the booming noises being heard in Clintonville, Montello, and Baraboo Wisconsin. Jim seems to think that fracking is the cause of the booms and shakes; and you'll never guess who's behind the fracking fracking!

The second interview is with Terrel Croft aka Terrel03, who thinks that a "Black Dwarf" or some other type of "Heavy Mass Object" is causing earthquakes every 188 +/- days. Croft predicted an earthquake for March 22nd and sent out a press release to that effect. The 22nd is the date that the Oaxaca Mexico was hit by a 7.6 magnitude quake; but the intensity fell far short of Croft's prediction of a magnitude 9 monster that would shift the Earth's axis by 5 inches.

In this episode, I also have an explanation for the strange roaring noises, and the lights in the sky, that I recorded in N.E. Michigan two months ago.
ATS Thread: Strange Roaring Noise In Northern Michigan - Light Show Too!

I really hope that you enjoy the show; I put just a little bit of effort into it.

edit on 4/7/2012 by OldCorp because: I'm tired.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Croft predicted an earthquake for March 22nd and sent out a press release to that effect. The 22nd is the date that the Oaxaca Mexico was hit by a 7.6 magnitude quake

Umm, NO, it happened on March 20th not 22nd and it was a 7.4 and not a 7.6.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Now I see how people change the dates of past earthquakes to fit their predictions and that's how these rumors start. Most people just read this crap without verifying the facts.
edit on 4/7/2012 by taws6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by taws6

predicting an earthquake within 2 days...and within a .2 difference is actually pretty good. can you do better?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by taws6

Croft predicted an earthquake for March 22nd and sent out a press release to that effect. The 22nd is the date that the Oaxaca Mexico was hit by a 7.6 magnitude quake

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Now I see how people change the dates of past earthquakes to fit their predictions and that's how these rumors start. Most people just read this crap without verifying the facts.

Good points.

An earthquake prediction is a prediction that an earthquake of a specific magnitude will occur in a particular place at a particular time (or ranges thereof).

Unless the following parameters are specified, a statement does not qualify as an earthquake prediction:[27]
A specific location or area
A specific span of time
A specific magnitude range
A specific probability of occurrence
emphasis mine

wiki

In order for a prediction to be valid, the predicted quake needs to fll within a given range (specified before hand) in both time and space. It is not enough to say a a quake over X magnitude will occur in the next Y number of days.

A .2 difference in magnitude represents a difference in amplitude of 1.58 and an energy release difference of 2.0. So a 7.2 is 1.58 times the size and releases twice as much energy.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Good to see ya back.
There are a few things that could be causing the quakes besides entry of a heavy mass object into the earths gravitic equation....But the facts do fit the bill......
The USGS scientist, may be a bit too attached to conventional approaches to even consider some things by the tone of his denials on Nibiru.
Not that i am a believer exactly, but we are having some kind of imbalance situation going on throughout the solar system it would seem.(id like to get some clarification on the rings thing.....(of saturn)
The fact that two guys can see a cycle, no matter the proximity of the timing...may be a clue as to whats up.....
Well have to wait tll may 8th to find out if the object does apear.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Thank you for pointing out that typo. The dates embedded in the video however are correct (You had me panicked there for a second.) When I wrote the OP this morning I'd been editing for about 24 hours and my eyeballs felt like they were about to dry up and blow away. Can you ever forgive me? LOL.
edit on 4/7/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Good to see ya back.
There are a few things that could be causing the quakes besides entry of a heavy mass object into the earths gravitic equation....But the facts do fit the bill......
The USGS scientist, may be a bit too attached to conventional approaches to even consider some things by the tone of his denials on Nibiru.
Not that i am a believer exactly, but we are having some kind of imbalance situation going on throughout the solar system it would seem.(id like to get some clarification on the rings thing.....(of saturn)
The fact that two guys can see a cycle, no matter the proximity of the timing...may be a clue as to whats up.....

Thank you. You know what though? If I'm going to produce a show like this each week, I'm not going to have any time to chat about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

I just reread your post. Jim is hardly conventional, just ask his peers.

I also interviewed a physicist in the Astronomy department at the University of Michigan and asked him that very question about Saturn's rings. If you want the answer, maybe you should watch the Croft interview too.

edit on 4/7/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Roaring back with a vengeance,OldCorp,good to see........

Dont know too much about predictions,but I will predict something.

A great Easter for everyone !

Thanks for the thread brother........

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Roaring back with a vengeance,OldCorp,good to see........

Dont know too much about predictions,but I will predict something.

A great Easter for everyone !

Thanks for the thread brother........

Anyone for a rabbit hunt?

Yes sonnny1, I am back with a vengeance. Stand by.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This episode has been seeded far and wide; let's see what comes of it. Keep the discussion going folks. I need to get some rest, but when I awaken from my coma I'll be happy to answer your questions.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I hope it isn't a blackdwarf causing the quakes...blackdwarf usually means blackhole. To my understanding black dwarfs and white dwarfs are caused by a star that went supernova and some astronomers believe our solar system was created from the remains of a supernova...if theres a rogue black hole in our vicinity we won't see it until it begins feeding unless you use x-ray telescope.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Glad to have you back, Bobby.

Outstanding, informative, entertaining, as usual.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I hope it isn't a blackdwarf causing the quakes..

No such thing as a Black Dwarf.

A black dwarf is a hypothetical stellar remnant, created when a white dwarf becomes sufficiently cool to no longer emit significant heat or light. Since the time required for a white dwarf to reach this state is calculated to be longer than the current age of the universe (13.7 billion years), no black dwarfs are expected to exist in the universe ~SOURCE

Or IS there?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by OldCorp

Glad to have you back, Bobby.

Outstanding, informative, entertaining, as usual.

Thank you sir.

You're gonna be pretty busy tomorrow aren't you?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thank you sir.

I contracted the job out to Obama's speech writers.

They really wanted some honest work to put on their resumes.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Thank you sir.

I contracted the job out to Obama's speech writers.

They really wanted some honest work to put on their resumes.

Really? I thought they got paid by the BS quotient in homie's speeches, and seeing as how business is good these days I would think they'd be pretty pleased at the size of their paychecks. Maybe they are the first rats to abandon the sinking ship.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Maybe the dates are different because of time zones different part of the earth etc., and quake details vary according to source. But nevermind all that. thats still pretty close in my book.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Bobby

This is your best work yet; brillant!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by OldCorp

Bobby

This is your best work yet; brillant!!!

I am rather proud of it. Of course I'm a reporter, more comfortable with a pencil and paper than all of this electronic wizardry. I'm not a video editor by any stretch; but I did my best. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

top topics

join