It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA illusion , martial law.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
AMERICA by design will invoke another 9 /11 . The neo-conservatives/ elite will have a date of implementation.
My guess is that it will involve chemical / nuclear attack , say dirty bomb etc. The public will panic as per usual, most are still sleeping . Martial law is practiced for by police / military forces for a time of implementation.
I think the American public are under a massive illusion that bearing arms will give them a fighting chance .
Knowing what future technology the American government has up it's sleeve , the question of an armed population will already have been addressed.
I admit that I would feel safer armed ,BUT you have to admit the US government has not been sitting on it's hands since WW2. Even if as some people have stated that UN troops residing already in the US would be the ones to intern and round up US citizens, the problem of return fire from civilians will have been addressed , I have no doubt.
We see the microwave technology that they are showing us , what the worry is , what they are not showing.
I will not even try to hazard a guess , but be sure they have a counterpart to overcome armed civilians.
I am being a realist on this situation , they may not have made it to the moon , but civilians with arms , me thinks they loose no sleep over

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

I think we will just get the authorized view of the truth shoved at us...most people won't even notice... those that do will be dealt with. Obviously if they think the populace is getting out of control more fear would help....

H.R. 3523, a piece of legislation dubbed the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (or CISPA for short) has vague definitions that could allow Congress to circumvent existing exemptions to online privacy laws and essentially monitor, censor and stop any online communication that it considers disruptive to the government or private parties.

Here's the link to the current ATS discussion thread .....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are voting on this in 2 weeks time....
edit on 6-4-2012 by AliceBlackman because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The neo-conservatives/ elite will have a date of implementation.

Please define "neo-conservative" in a non sensational manner without quoting Alex Jones or David Icke.

Overall i think these types of threads on forums are down 80% since bush left office but that still leaves about a couple thousand decelerations of this type a week.

But i will give you one star for being the only poster i have ever seen spell "martial" law correctly. Typically when someone posts this boiler plate message it is usually "OMG NEO-CON MARSHAL LAW". So for that I salute you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

They will announce that the Nicaragua is attacking the US. It will declare a State of Emergency laws, over-riding the Constitutional laws, and thats where all the trouble gonna start. Then they will start the project ''Rex 84'', where they will arrest and put indefinitely (and execute later on, depending on which group who got arrested) the people in jail without trial or reason other than a ''feeling that you are terrorist''.

new topics

top topics

join