It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin supporters....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Trayvon Martin supporters, ALL OF YOU, meet Enrique Recio (On right) and his killer Fred Yazdi (On left.)

So where's the outrage, marches and tv news articles for Enrique Recio?

Enrique Recio was a college attending, upstanding member of society, unlike Trayvon. Kicked out of school and possessing burglary items. He was shot in the BACK while seeking aid after a car accident, unlike Trayvon. Allegedly trespassing in a gated community and assaulting George Zimmerman.

The first news stories about Trayvon and Zimmerman could have been Enrique and Yazdi. Yazdi essentially did exactly what Zimmerman is accused of. He's been charged (unlike Zimmerman) thank god, but he's out and walking free right now (just like Zimmeran.)

So again I ask where's the outrage, marches and tv news articles for Enrique Recio?

Don't tell me the Trayvon Martin case isn't PURELY about "race". So climb down out of your ebony towers and join us all on the ground.

Wanna read about the case for yourself?

www.hillcountrynews.com...
www.statesman.com...
www.kxan.com...
digitaltexan.net... dA
www.kvue.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Let the Judicial system do it's job...no reason for you to attempt to incite more discord. There's more than enough here already...

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Just like all the Trayvon Martin supporters are doing right?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod
reply to post by Destinyone

Just like all the Trayvon Martin supporters are doing right?

If you have a beef with them, go to one of the existing threads and plant your opinions there.

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You won't hear or ever read about it unfortunately...media is in the politicians pockets and they are going to use all of the cards in there hands to win. Yes this is all about race why do you think Obama gave a rats ass about the Trayvon story at all I never here him give his 2 cents about any other case. It was to secure the black vote. Obama made a comment about the case saying how if he had a son it would look like Trayvon...the kid had it coming no I don't wish death upon anyone because it is no mans say who should live or die but this kid was in a gated community where he had no business being there he didnt live there also he shoulda been in school but was suspended the cries in the 9-11 call where from Zimmerman not the poor black boy travion father even said it was not his son yelling out for help. He beat zimmermans head off the curb you can obv see a laceration on the back of his head when he was taken in by the police the murder was justifiable self defense.

Also don't think because what I said in this post makes me racist I have plenty of black friends who I would do anything for but I am racist though against all the pieces of # in the world...black white yellow or purple I hate you equally...lol
edit on 6-4-2012 by Anonymous89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Uhm my guess would be there's no outrage because the guy in your story has been charged?Where as Zimmerman is still walking free?That's why there's so much outrage in the Martin case.Not sure what you're trying to get at with this thread.I could post murders that happen everyday that we don't hear about nationally.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

He walked about free and uncharged for a month almost 2. Read the news stories and look at the dates. On the DAY of the Trayvon Martin shooting the outcry began about Zimmerman still being free. Why not for Enrique and his killer?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod

He walked about free and uncharged for a month almost 2. Read the news stories and look at the dates. On the DAY of the Trayvon Martin shooting the outcry began about Zimmerman still being free. Why not for Enrique and his killer?

I believe you're incorrect about the Martin case.The shooting may have intially been reported but the outcry didn't occur until about two weeks after.I live close to where this happened and even I dont recall hearing about it for sometime after it actually occured.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

Are you telling me you don't support the family of a slain boy? What the hell is wrong with you?

edit on 6-4-2012 by Buddha1098 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

First news stories about Trayvon Martin broke on National new the first week of March, so sorry 3 days maybe a wekk not the day off. The first press conference wasn't held until like March 9th. However the Martin family had ALREADY had appearances on TV as well as few other important figures such as Jessi Jackson already talking about the issue. All this before your 2 week mark press conference.

I mean how do you think the family got the press conference at week 2? Especially with their budgets? The squeaky wheel gets the grease, whether right or wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddha1098

When families do things like this...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I lose a lot of my compassion.

Oh and here's the spin of the above story...

www.radaronline.com...

And they are still report the whole "coon" thing, which has been dis proven with actual 911 tape release. Thank NBC for messing that all up.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

If your child was killed in a high profile case and people were profiting off of his death how would you react?

Personally I wouldn't care, but I can see how someone would be upset by that.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Buddha1098

Actually my son did pass in a "high profile case." Though medical, not criminal and in journals, not on the TV. Just back in June of last year to be honest.

It's called HELLP syndrome and thanks to my son and wife we now have a treatment for it in the form of a pill that will be out pretty soon if testing goes well. Whether or not the treatment will work is up for grabs but it has had promising results.

Enough of my own suffering though. Here is a nice quote and the whole article...

According to documents filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the mother of Trayvon Martin has applied to secure trademarks containing her late son’s name. Sybrina Fulton is seeking to trademark the phrases “I Am Trayvon” and “Justice for Trayvon” for use on “Digital materials, namely, CDs and DVDs featuring Trayvon Martin,” and other products:

www.theblaze.com...

And here is the actual application...

www.thesmokinggun.com...

So it's about the money, not anything else.

They're going to make huge money off that pill made from my son, wife and me, if it works and I haven't asked for a dime. I want them to end HELLP syndrome not line my pockets. I would assume the Martin's would be the same way, just wanting justice for their son but they filed for trademark like this?

Come on.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'm truly sorry to hear about your son.

I agree with you. If it were me I wouldn't seek compensation, but I refuse to condemn people for making a different choice.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It's quite simple why no one is outraged over this shooting.

An Avery Ranch man has been charged with murder after he allegedly shot and killed a 23-year-old man who was trying to run away from the man's property, according to court records.

The shooter was actually charged with something and not allowed to just get away with it.

It's really not that hard to understand.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to [url= by OutKast Searcher[/url]

If you read the above posts you'd see this was already mentioned.

He walked around for a month almost two without being charged. We're now at a month and a half after the incident and the media storm is still going after 2 weeks. They're even talking race wars now.

Silliness all around.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Let's be clear....the Travon case was entirely different based on the facts available to us at this time. That said, it's not about race. The grandstanding that has been done by the Travon family is about race, but they are also being manipulated by the race baiters for their own agendas.

If the facts are as stated about the Austin case, this guy shot an unarmed man in the back where there was no altercation. I'm an advocate of self-defense, but I would never want to kills someone, and I certainly would never fire my gun at a person that was suspicious, showing no sign of aggression, and fleeing. Zimmerman, as best the case has shown was in pure self-defense mode, and also took a serious beating. He used poor judgement in shooting the kid, but unless you've been in that kind of situation where the atmosphere is highly charged with violence, fear, anger and pain, you don't understand. The mind shuts off and your primal instincts take over and you are largely at their whim until the adrenaline drops off, and before he realized he had an option, he killed the kid. Yadzi on the other hand....has nothing on his side. Presumably the Reccio kid was drunk or under the influence of another substance, wrecked his car then fled rather than be arrested for DUI, likely with a plan of claiming the car was stolen. This wasn't wise, but it certainly doesn't merit being killed for what amounts to trespassing though I have to wonder what caused Yadzi to go outside...it seems a little hokey that a kid hiding under a car, would cause Yadzi to awaken, and if the kid set off the car alarm, he probably would have run or at least walked quickly away. I'm figuring that a motion light went off, Yadzi saw the kid climb under the car, and went out thinking he was John Wayne, but even at that, why does a kid that has a weapon pointed at him, continue to flee at a speed so slow as to allow Yadzi to shoot him three times. The only thing I can think of is that he was unaware he was about to be shot and if that's the case, Yadzi is guilty of murder with special circumstances.

I'll be the first to tell you I'll defend my home and loved ones with brutal and deadly force if I have even a hint of concern, but that's not what happened here.

Zimmerman killing Travon was poor judgement in a bad situation, but it was justifiable, even if ugly and terrible.

The outrage was manufactured in the Travon case, and while JJ and Sharpton, and the NAACP wanted to make it about race, it was about behavior and actions and the fact that Travon lacked basic values or he would not have been where he was, and it's a though its a terrible shame he was killed, he was the driving factor in his own death. Had Travon fled from the initial sighting, he'd be alive today. Instead, he chose to engage Zimmerman, surely out of thug mentality, and for that, I believe he invited death.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by StopPoliticsAsUsual

Very true, Sir, very true.

But he was unarmed and the street where the incident occurred is an extremely well lit area. I know, I live in Austin. They also now believe Riecco knocked on the door for help, the house is the closest to the accidents scene as well.
edit on 16-7-2012 by thesungod because: Spelling... I think I got it all.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Also meet the REAL Trayvon Martin

new topics

top topics

join