It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Action First News (First Action News)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This shall come as news to you maybe.

Do you think an action came first into existence?

What was the first action ever to come into existence?

I think the first action is being itself.

Being is the action of existing.

The Supreme Being came into existence first.

That was the first ever action come into existence.

In another way of saying it, Supreme Being was the first action.

Just think...

It doesn't make sense to have ever existed.

Why?

Because when did the first action take place if it was an ever ('without beginning') type of Supreme Being that could act?

What was the Supreme Being's first action if that Supreme Being was ever existing?

Makes you go, hmmm.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
uhmmm..... yeah

How about defining Quality.... can you tell me what Quality is....

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think the first action was conscious love

being is timeless and couldn't have a beginning because it always is

interesting topic though, i enjoy these talks.

I do agree that simply being is fundamental to our universe though
that at the basic levels of reality and empty space there is still being, and its conscious being
but like i said it's timeless, action requires change
the first action would have been the beings self aware conscious love and ability to expand and create (maybe create is the second action?)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

stop willing to kill the truth in order to u get to b whatever u want through one

let me tell u what happen, how it is always THE TRUTH always it doesnt look like it now but all gods know that they cant stay, when it doesnt matter me nor u this prove that all what matter is truth only

try to stop ur will for a second and focus on reading my words without seeking ur reply within

in the beginning there was nothing appearant
but above that there was two different dimensions
and above that THE TRUTH

one of the two different dimensions is, absolute reality
the other is absolute freedom

absolute reality is through objective perspectives happy to move as plus to everything as nothing

absolute freedom is through subjective perspectives happy to mean not moving as plus to THE TRUTH to become more

those two dimensions in objective fact make a relative sense of TRUTH existence, the reason of the concept REALITY being two different facts making reality of same third thing

absolute reality dimension is to relative truth existence from what it always point objective ground out of it, never including the realisation inn, so from what any object is to TRUTH relative existence

absolute freedom dimension is to relative truth existence from abstract connection since TRUTH IS FREEDOM VALUE as always beyond absolute superiority that is why it is called FREEDOM literaly

absolute reality became aware from its own realisations
absolute freedom became conscious of its own values

so

absolute reality drive was to possess some ground as the result of its realisations rights, meaning becoming plus
absolute freedom drive was to move out objectively meaning being plus to that what mean being plus, so for its rights of being originally more plus

here the issue rised, in the confusion of those two different dimensions that each is to TRUTH existence relativity and not to each others comparaisons of who is more plus or right in relative dimension of nothing

i guess the time where they was getting to mean same wrong thing, they both saw same other thing that made them move back out of nothing ground still but free too

they both saw a move out of nothing meaning clearly truth existence there

it wasnt the truth itself of course but truth way for sure too

then all agree there that truth exist so not relative since it is free

so they continue to get to their personnal means from admitting objective truth existence freedom rights

it showed the major problem in being conscious or movement necessarily aware of its realisation then, it cant but mean itself freedom and never TRUE FREEDOM, so it cant but mean its freedom as an absolute fact instead of staying relative to TRUTH first
it cant get beyond itself while any true sense is relative to truth first then one freedom is always out of freedom truth
like also any existing one is out of existence truth first, that is how it can b real existing by realizing itself out of truth existence

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

To be or not to be? That is the question.
Can being 'not be' ever?

The supreme being is all there is and all there ever was and all there ever will be.
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Incorrect.

The first action came into being.

Then the first reaction slapped it in the face.

So then it required a second action.

But that backfired because there was a second reaction as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Ya tell him absolutely, that all gods are just jugglers of truth, and of the truth. And they are not very good jugglers at that.

absolute reality became aware from its own realizations
absolute freedom became conscious of its own values

Action...Reaction Imans, or absolutely it will be a pain you know, one can not escape truth, so therefore two were required to achieve that feat. And so on it went till eventually it reached a third. And as you know now it must go on, because it cant go back in truth.

The first action was truth and all actions after were reactions to the truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

the first was a fact not an action, that is why also relative active fact was kind of first reaction, while also nofact was the other kind of reaction

then truth was relatively an individual right action, so all kind of individual reactions start to shine as individuals like gods till it reach the god u adore n know well

so my means was to point the right individual move clearly, there is nothing to be ashame nor shy about when it concerns the truth, only evil means keep willing to justify any excuses

the right individual is nothing objectively important it all goes to fact truth value that went to the upper level by becomin active on its fact truly free always, merd infinitly keep talking

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

the first was a fact not an action, that is why also relative active fact was kind of first reaction, while also nofact was the other kind of reaction

Well absolutely if it was a fact then it was in action.
If it wasn't a fact, then how would it be in action.
Can a fact exist that is not in someway somehow in action.

then truth was relatively an individual right action, so all kind of individual reactions start to shine as individuals like gods till it reach the god u adore n know well

We all shine, we are all like gods. In fact we shine so much we blind eachother now and then when we get to close. And then we bump into eachother, knocking heads in our blindness. In the light of adoration everything is blindness, but from afar it can only exist in its own simplicity. They even say love is blind, so in all that we adore we see it with only one eye.

so my means was to point the right individual move clearly, there is nothing to be ashame nor shy about when it concerns the truth, only evil means keep willing to justify any excuses

True...But there is something to fear or else they would not fear...However I do not think that fear is all that important as some make it out to be.

the right individual is nothing objectively important it all goes to fact truth value that went to the upper level by becomin active on its fact truly free always, merd infinitly keep talking

To infinity and beyond.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Being has allways been. Sorting would be first action. Creation of groups. Then mixing of groups to create new with the old. But create would be misleading due to it was already there. Which led to superiority of being creator being false as truth showed facts it was there already. Which led to more meaning to groups as they chose there path in life.

edit on 8-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Well absolutely if it was a fact then it was in action.
If it wasn't a fact, then how would it be in action.
Can a fact exist that is not in someway somehow in action.

NO facts is not action, facts are free reality, u prove the evil u r that mean truth only for meanings pretense

facts are stillness constancies, moron offender

We all shine, we are all like gods. In fact we shine so much we blind eachother now and then when we get to close. And then we bump into eachother, knocking heads in our blindness. In the light of adoration everything is blindness, but from afar it can only exist in its own simplicity. They even say love is blind, so in all that we adore we see it with only one eye.

i used the word shine cynically, while u meant to use it to prove evil above truth

True...But there is something to fear or else they would not fear...However I do not think that fear is all that important as some make it out to be.

what fear?? this is exclusively of evil inventions, obviously u dont fear any, it is all about u the free from u
my fear is to b forced to smthg i dont want or disgusting, which prove then that there is no fear only always freedom more and never less
it is ur evil invention to keep yelling that others are whatever u tell them to do, to justify forces and powers that mean clearly to kill the concept of other while enslaving any free right for evil individual life through objective creations
when u refuse to admit the existence of any, stop daring meaning talking to us

To infinity and beyond.

wat infinity and beyond?? ur end is such limited that u cant even point it as nothing

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

NO facts is not action, facts are free reality, u prove the evil u r that mean truth only for meanings pretense

Really so if facts are free reality...then how did they come about then?

Did they just go pop one day and came into existence, by magic like everything else seems to have. U prove the evil u r once again absolutely.

facts are stillness constancies, moron offender

No there not...Facts are motions at rest, stillness constancies are but moments respites.

And really absolutely, again with the names.. Remember what I told you last time.

i used the word shine cynically, while u meant to use it to prove evil above truth

So you saying that you were lying or just misdirecting. Proving once again what absolutely?

what fear?? this is exclusively of evil inventions, obviously u dont fear any, it is all about u the free from u

Not everybody lives in a box absolutely. One day when your out of the box you will see.

my fear is to b forced to smthg i dont want or disgusting, which prove then that there is no fear only always freedom more and never less

And who is forcing you but you.

it is ur evil invention to keep yelling that others are whatever u tell them to do, to justify forces and powers that mean clearly to kill the concept of other while enslaving any free right for evil individual life through objective creations

No that's your invention and intention. So that is what you will get, don't cry when you do though, you seem to like handling out, so why not just chill a little and don't get so flustered when people don't agree with you.

wat infinity and beyond?? ur end is such limited that u cant even point it as nothing

Nothing is beyond infinity....Infinity is beyond nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

u revealed there evil single tiniest mind in its most clear form of shape move but also this time being an edge that made such clarity of evil being done

bybye and shut ur mouth forever soon u wont be able to use ur hands to pretend speaking still

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

If you say so, but it does not make it true. Now many have thought they had a monopoly on truth, and many have been wrong. You may have been right on some things, but you are wrong on other thing's, many other things.

Give it a rest.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

who cares what is true as u said, if i say so, so
who keep using the word truth to say nothing or to deny smthg else, only evil morons that live by creations powers wills and enjoy see the truth as easiest 5 letter to use for easiest way stepping on any as above it

of course there is no truth when objective existence is obvious, moron

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Funny how you change things around to suit yourself absolutely.

So like, everybody else.

You smell that?

I think you steeped in something.

Your so busy making $hit up, you have not ever realized that your trailing the stuff everywhere you go.

But hey, such is life on planet earth.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

smelling #?? that is u, who keep pretending being someone complete with all his senses

up as down is the same that know me being nothing at all while a relative confirmation that truth exist to burry u forever where u would never will

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Your the one arguing over nothing absolutely.

Nothing is makes sense now or then, you keep insisting on things, and by things, of things for absolutely nothing. And of those things you yet keep insisting absolutely, now don't get pissed and don't get mad, and tell me what and why you really want.
edit on 11-4-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

me objectively are nothing not truth which is objective existence superiority always, u moron that prove how u would grasp any dirt to use it for cheapest pretense of justifying ur #ty self life

speak about u what u want n why piece of dirty will

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So what are you saying.

Absolutely Nothing, two little words is all that was needed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join