It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane wreckage left over after F-18 crashes into building. (compare to 9/11)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm lost - what relevance has this to 9/11 aside from the fact a plane crashed?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Unlike you Human Alien, I am right now watching news casts of the crash right now, and so far, what I say is pretty much true. It stalled and lost power and dropped right on top of the apartment building.

The plane did a fuel dump to minimize the fuel load on board prior to the crash. Follow along here:

www.wtkr.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by freakyclown

One is speed at which aircraft struck

The F 18 hit at lot lower speed than Pentagon (AA77 hit at estimated speed of 530 mph)

That is because was TRYING TO AVOID hitting anything. Also dumped as nuch fuel as possible

Lower speed = less energy

This why the jet engines were more or less intact

Saw this upclose and person when Lear jet (Lear 35A) impacted just down street from me - no trace of the
two jet engines were found (hit at 350 mph nose down 80 deg angle) in the debris

Pentagon had masonry exterior (8 inches of limestone over brick) combined with high speed caused high
degree of fragmentation

Even then were able to recover large sections from the jet engines and landing gear trucks

www.aerospaceweb.org...

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Unlike you Human Alien, I am right now watching news casts of the crash right now, and so far, what I say is pretty much true. It stalled and lost power and dropped right on top of the apartment building.

The plane did a fuel dump to minimize the fuel load on board prior to the crash. Follow along here:

www.wtkr.com...

Okay.

Good enough. I don't watch television so............

I retract all I said.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MattNC

And I work for NASA..... anyone could say they work or know something on here ....

but a crush is a crush no matter what... It still went crushing down very hard no matter which angel it comes from...

I MEANT CRASH
TYPO :-)
edit on 6-4-2012 by MilzGatez because: TYPO :-)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez
reply to post by MattNC

And I work for NASA..... anyone could say they work or know something on here ....

but a crush is a crush no matter what... It still went crushing down very hard no matter which angel it comes from...

A 'crush'? Now that's funny even if it's a typo! Brilliant!
I like that word

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yes Typo, i realized that after I sent it... I'm only human....CRASH... there, better but too late lol

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by MattNC

You should have paid more attention in your Intro to Physics class.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

The conpiracy loons are always on prowl for plane crashes for "proof" of their theories

See the neat crater left by XYZ Airlines crash

Why didn't United 93 leave such a crater....?

Or see all the debris from ABC airlines crash

Why dont (American 11, United 175, American 77) see all that debris lying around

Give you hint: Probably because most of the debris ended up INSIDE the building.......

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yes Typo, i realized that after I sent it... I'm only human....CRASH... there, better but too late lol

No! Keep the word 'crush'! It's perfect!

These buildings crushed these planes. This way, there's little to no argument about speeds or models or trajectory or fuel capacity or building material etc.

I love it!! Really I do

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

www.wtkr.com...

Okay.

Good enough. I don't watch television so............

I retract all I said.

I am always weary of the people who push these theories or the theories we all know to be blatant propaganda and disinformation.

Like a poster with an alien avatar, Ron paul signature and promotes far out theories. Just kidding bud

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

The conpiracy loons are always on prowl for plane crashes for "proof" of their theories

I agree, people should focus more on the real 911 conspiracies like

Google Video Link

Ptech and Israeli involvement.

edit on 6-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattNC

reply to post by MattNC

You should have paid more attention in your Intro to Physics class.

Maybe so but what I do know anything that is up and comes down will still going to be a hard hit... now if they were able to have it somewhat under control and let the plane glide... that's a whole different thing

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

"Theories" are the foundation for critical thinking.
Theories after all, aren't disinformation, they're theories.
However................
"Official Reports" are usually the foundations of lies.

Yeah. I can feel your love

edit on 6-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: changed 'aren't'

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

I think the fact that there is still an engine and pieces of the plane leftover after said-crash (or 'crush') whereas, none of the crash sites on 9-11 had any pieces.
None Manhattan. None Shanksville and certainly nothing in Washington. Those planes, vanished.

I think that was the OP's point, right OP?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

I think the fact that there is still an engine and pieces of the plane leftover after said-crash (or 'crush') whereas, none of the crash sites on 9-11 had any pieces.
None Manhattan. None Shanksville and certainly nothing in Washington. Those planes, vanished.

I think that was the OP's point, right OP?

LOL... i know this reply wasnt for me .. i just had to reply ...

but i'm going to butt in and say.... You are right.. that was the point of this OP

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyclown
Amazing amount left over of the craft crashed - feel free to draw your own conclusions to the Pentagon and Penns crash on 9/11.

That's called cognitive bias:

Illusory correlation – inaccurately perceiving a relationship between two unrelated events

Originally posted by freakyclown
(this thread for information only I am not trying to start another thread war)

And I'm not drinking Coke Zero [takes a sip of Coke Zero].

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

oh just a bit of easter fun

I was just going to post the news item but thought the 9/11 nuts might prefer it

*rans off singing trollolololololo*

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

But I can also show you pictures of airliner crashes where all there was left was scraps.

Once again, this is comparing an apple pie to orange juice.

Also listening to the eyewitness accounts, they reported hearing explosions after the crash. Popping noises. Also a good section of the apartment collapsed. So am I to assume there were explosives in the building? Were they planted?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

. So am I to assume there were explosives in the building? Were they planted?

Great question GenRadek

Unfortunately we'll never know seeing they shipped off all the steel to China, tout de suite!
There was NEVER an investigation.

Osama 'was responsible' by noon that day.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join