It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, ISRAEL Warships Mobilizing toward Suez Canal & HORMUZ to Drive Iran, China out & World into WW3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Top 3 Latest Strategic Moves,,,

- Israel receives 6th Nuclear Submarine from Germany (who is so generously chipping in 50/50 cost?)
- US sends USS Enterprise Nuclear Warship & 2 Nuclear Airships to Greece for Suez/Hormuz proximity
- US mobilizing 2500 Troops to Australia "to enhance military presence in Asia-Pacific" (already in Philipines, Japan, Singapore)

The "1st Wave" just happened...

as CHINA owns militarizable Real Estate at the mouth of HORMUZ (@ Iran-Baluchistan) where 1/5 of the World's Oil passes thru and big bully USA wants IRAN & China OUT of Iran's ownership of such a strategic oil & military point.

'Meet me halfway...'

US Encircling, Harassing Chinadoll:

China Hiding 3,000 Nukes down her skirt?

edit on 6-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
China is'nt hinding 3000 nukes, but 3000 miles of underground tunnels housing nukes. Your guess is as good as mine... say 1-4 per mile, 3000-12000+/-? ...They do own the rare earth elements...

Anyhow, this is wrong... Population control will be underway. I'm glad I live around granite mountains, though the fallout may reach ...

All those guns the people in America own, you let your gov't eat you alive. I love ya, but jesus.... You can stop them by over-throwing them???

bwuk-bwuk-bwuk!
Bahahahaaaaaa!
...zzZZzzZZzz.... Hey, isn't Snooki pregnant? I wonder what she'll name IT....

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

B.P....Do you honestly think that the U.S. would be preparing for WWIII with such small scale deployments? In reality....the U.S. Military is a Global Force.....deployed EVERYWHERE. The U.S. Military...and I work with the Best of some of them on occasion....has no intention of starting a WAR.

Nor...would any country challenge the U.S. Militarily if say....Iran did something incredibly STUPID....like try to Close the Strait of Hormuz....or tell the World it...Iran...has Nuclear Weapons....whether that is true or not. Or if Irans Leadership of both that former Hostage Taker "STUDENT" who is their President...and cannot even use the Urinal unless he get's an OK from his bosses....the Old Guard Religious Leaders....knowing they have a shelf life of about 12 to 18 months before they are ousted by the Pro-Democracy Movement...90% of the Iranian population is in favor of it....and IRANS population is 70% in number under the age of 30 years old....if the Old Guard see they are going to be thrown out...they may choose to do so in a Blaze of Glory by launching attacks on Oil Shipping or even try to attack U.S. Naval Carrier Groups....which would be suicide.

But they would not care nor does Irans leadership care as they stole the Election and have Killed Thousands of Students. The U.S. has NO DESIRE to kill possible future allies....but if iRAN did one or a few of the things I listed....the U.S. Fifth Fleet would completly destroy both the entire Iranian Navy as well as the entire Iranian Airforce. I have said before...I would hate to be some young kid listing on an old Iranian Destroyer....as they would never know what even hit them.

Securing the Iranian Nuclear sites is paramount so Tens of thousands of U.S. Special Forces and Airborne Rangers would do the Job...bombing Iranian Nuclear sites would poison the whole Middle East and is NOT an option. To protect these Special Forces...the USAF would employ for First Time Use....Powerful...High Tech. Non-Nuclear EMP devices dropped by B-2 Stealth Bombers as well as smaller versions that can fit into the internal duel Bomb Bay of the F-22 Raptor.

The CIA as well as DIA has been in contact directly with the actual Military Leadershp behind the Old Guards back....just as was done in Iraq. Believe me...there is NO ONE who would rather not fight this WAR than the Iranian Generals and Admirals as they know it would be Suicide. The key is to use New Weapons that will render entire Iranian Army Divisions useless with EMP's rather than have to use B-52'sand B-1's in carpet bombing runs. The Iranian Military knows after watching what happened in Iraq...how a single 12 plane wing of B-52's flying higher than Anti-Aircraft Weapons are viable....wiped out close to 100,000 Iraqi Republican Guard Soldiers in a SINGLE PASS. After this was done....the rest of the Iraqi Military Surrendered.

The same thing will happen in Iran if Iran is STUPID...all they have to do is abide by the treaty...the NPT...that IRAN signed...and allow inspectors back in....Iran is so stupid that on one hand it say'sit only want's Nuclear Power....then BRAGS to Hamas and Islamic Jihad about how many Centrifuges it has operational to enrich Uranium to WEAPONS GRADE! Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
And what about Russia? It appears they are making their strategic moves for WWIII as well.

From a pinned forum at Godlike productions:

"The preparation of Russian forces in Armenia for action in the event of military conflict with Iran began “two years ago” (Nezavisimaya Gazeta, December 15).
Large scale “strategic” military exercises Kavkaz-2012 are planned for next September, but it is reported that preparations and deployments of assets have begun already because of the threat of the possible war with Iran. New command and control equipment has been deployed in the region capable of using GLONASS (Russian GPS) targeting information. The air force in the South Military District (SMD) is reported to have been rearmed “almost 100 percent” with new jets and helicopters.
Of course, Moscow would be glad to see the electoral defeat of Saakashvili, but the Iranian war is a much more important issue.
A new 120-kilometer range land-mobile guided anti-ship missile, Bal-E, has been deployed on the Caspian shore of Dagestan (Interfax, February 8). The Russian military believes that when the US goes to war with Iran, it may deploy forces in friendly Georgia and warships in the Caspian with the possible help of Azerbaijan.
The Russian spearhead may be ordered to strike south to prevent the presumed deployment of US bases in Transcaucasia, to link up with the troops in Armenia, and take over the South Caucasus energy corridor along which Azeri, Turkmen and, other Caspian natural gas and oil may
reach European markets. By one swift military strike Russia may ensure control of all the Caucasus and the Caspian states that were its former realm, establishing a fiat accompli the West, too preoccupied with Iran, would not reverse."

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

B.P....Do you honestly think that the U.S. would be preparing for WWIII with such small scale deployments? In

The U.S. Military...and I work with the Best of some of them on occasion....has no intention of starting a WAR.

well i listed the latest

as for 'US has no intention of starting war'... that would only be a case of perpetuality given the past 11yrs, no?

tell me ANOTHER

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Finally somebody here tells it like it is. So many here don't know what they are talking about. I don't know if they believe what they say or are just hoping that the US is afraid or weak. It's refreshing to see someone who knows what they are talking about because of research or experience. I really wish some of the people on this site would at least do some research before spouting off theories or parroting what some other fool who doesn't know what they talking about has said. If I don't know something I am reading about here, I at least read some articles about the subject before posting a reply. There are just too many idiots on this site that offer nothing more than hatred and lies hoping that somebody will believe them without knowing what they are talking about. I worked in the Army for 10 years and when it comes to the US forces, I know what I'm talking about. Iran isn't any force to be concerned and afraid of other than more terrorist activities. The true cowards way to fight a war. Thank you for being a voice of reason on this site.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjbaggins
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The true cowards way to fight a war. Thank you for being a voice of reason on this site.

You got that bit slightly wrong "The true Cowards way is to fight with War".

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I doubt Israel will attack Iran.

If Israel/U.S attacked Iran, it would unleash hell in the middle east. Not only would it be goodbye to the U.S economy (and most probs the world economy) but Iran + Hezbollah would slaughter all U.S bases in the mid east including all their warships, and Israel would most probably cease to exist. Pakistan has openly said that it will support Iran if attacked, so will Russia. And don't forget about the forces that are ALREADY fighting the U.S.

If the U.S. can't beat the Taliban, how on earth you think they gonna go against Iran and all their friends? lol

And yeah your right it could very well lead to WW3.

Iranian military is stronger than you may think.

And China.. haha... China would own the U.S. now days.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
HAHA!

This is great! It's about time the US and Israel take on someone who can hand their asses to them...

And when it will happen, I will be so proud that someone finally shuts them up!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Yeah. And you know who will get the next buttkicking? Canada Since they too agreed and helped the US and UN in operations against Islamic countries. You guys seem to forget they hate the entire west. You think that if the US falls that your countries will not follow soon after? And I thought I was crazy. As for the Taliban. If we were not concerned about civilian deaths we could kill the taliban. I always say to my military friends they are too soft on them. I miss total war when there was no holds barred basically. When you get concerned about the civies you are never going to win fully. Now as far as the US/israel going into WW3 alone dont count out the brits,aussies, former soviet states, india as well.Not to mention germany and japan,S korea too. 3-5 countries versus the rest of the world in a WW3 scenario like that one. Not pretty from projections id wager.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Brian is awesome!
i hadn't heard of the term "yellow journalism" before, interesting..

"The best thing the internet has offered me, is to think for myself and develop that "power of discernment" muscle. Nothing happens overnight...just like the zombies TV has created...but when one starts to "wake up"...that by itself is the beginning of Freedom." - ScholarConsciousness, 11 mins ago

US Navy ready to go in 'balls deep' for Hormuz..

US provides Israel with even more Nukes..

US scrams to block Hormuz, wants international/world war/NUCLEAR event, or will LOSE

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
WWIII Is a scary subject, it doesn't matter who is innocent or who sides with the biggest team..

The nuc/bio stuff that follows is going to be really unfair and annoying...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

- US sends USS Enterprise Nuclear Warship & 2 Nuclear Airships to Greece for Suez/Hormuz proximity

Ahem, could you provide some more info on these "Nuclear Airships"? I would love to delve into the sophistication of the US nuclear airship fleet.

And if we are giving two of these nuke airships to Greece, what does that leave us with over here on this side of the pond? I just can't stand the thought of morning cereal with my Nuclear Airship fleet above me keeping the peace.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AguyAndAgirl

Whats even scarier is the thought of us giving away our Nuclear Airship fleet. What will we defend ourselves with?

What happens if one is shot down, or god forbid crashes on Greece proper? Who will be responsible for the cleanup of all the irradiated Gyros, feta cheese and not to forget the Greek yogurt.

This is an affront to humanity!!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
*sigh*

Lets get this party started already....i want to see the look on peoples faces when they are just dumbstruck with WTF was that?

I want to see people glow in the dark.....dammit I haven't seen a good real life war movie in a long time.

This globe in the sky needs a little scorched earth.

Enough talk! MORE ACTION! everybody say it with me WWIII WWIII WWIII

Seriously they should just get it started already. At least then there will be a good excuse for paying 5 bucks in gas.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Newsflash WW3 is already in motion ,Official (though undeclared) wars in and against Afghanistan and Iraq
* Official (but not really a war "because U.S. troops aren’t the ones at risk") war in Libya
* Unofficial (though sort of acknowledged) war in Pakistan
* Unacknowledged (because murder-by-drone doesn’t count as war) war in Yemen and Somalia
* Indirect and diplomatic war (through $30 billion military aid enabling Israel’s occupation and by promising another UN veto) against Palestine
* Unacknowledged and denied (through still-stealth drone campaigns) war in uncertain venues mainly in Africa, Asia and the Middle East
* Untitled (though still accurately described as the Global War on Terror) war in the whole world
* Then there’s the not-exactly-military war, like the war against the poor in the United States because of the hundreds of billions, now trillions, of tax dollars wasted on all those other wars.

The Americans leave permanent bases as a foot print, it has been said that the bases are the main goal , not the conflict, conflict is just the price for bases.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
id agree US had obviously declared war on the mideast region of the world in general for decades now..

but world?

has US declared war on the whole world already? ie not just one region (ie, mideast)

unofficially? - through what events then?? just trying to have some basis to conclude America has declared WW3 on the world, already, if so, as suggested..

perhaps this? POTUS says USA Will 'attack any country' and goes on to say US has the SOVEREIGN authority (over the world?), and potus was not found in treason, so yea..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
WW3 is in motion , the fact that China , Russia , India are not game players yet does not detract from the fact America has the ball rolling , they are working to a Zionist blueprint no doubt. It's like painting by numbers as America and it's allies are causing financial war on a daily basis around the globe.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

These are the BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russian, Iran/India, and China). Strong future potential for growth in these countries and they are a direct threat to US oppression in the middle east.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OP, i understand the need to closely follow the developments that could lead to a war. But you are overdoing with scare tactics and use the word nuclear too freely.
Submarine recieved by Israel is diesel sub. I suppose that it can be able to carry nuclear weapons, but you do not call a gun that can fire nuclear shells a nuclear gun,right?
Enterprise is a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, yup. Airships?I assume you mean aircraft carrier by this too. But Greece is not in direct proximity to Iran, it is several days sailing distance. US has tons of bases in Iraq that are in close proximity and you scare people with ships in Greece?
US providing Israel with more nukes? Are you serious? Those are conventional weapons. They cannot carry nuclear warheads because their warheads are specifically built for penetration of certain depth.
Trying to warn people is one thing, scaring them by distorting the truth is another.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join