It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Is saying half a decade spin for 5 yeras??

No, it is intended to be vague because I can't recall exactly when Ed Nixon joined Bellcom, and I don't want someone jumping down by throat because I said "five years" instead of "four."

I leave the nepitism in your quote to go along with the "follow the money" statement I will conclude with.

What's your point?

Your statement about the Communist party being progressive says it all about you.

Other than a penchant for sarcasm, what does it say about me?

Your answer to WELL? is follow the MONEY!!!

It went to thousands of contractors and subcontractors. Again, what is your point? Would you build a gigantic functioning rocket and spacecraft capable of sending people to the Moon, yet just "pretend"to do it? Does that strike you as logical?
edit on 7-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Unfortunatlly, no amount of reasonable explanation will change these "Moon Hoaks" folks minds. They will believe what they want until they day they die.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

I love reading the moon hoax threads. It just amazes me how many conspiracies revolve around NASA and none of them seem to be based in facts.

1. The Nazi's have a moon base on the dark side of the moon.
2. The US has bases on the moon and Mars.
3. The US went to the moon, but only to find ancient alien artifacts.
4. The US went to the moon, but only to meet with our alien overlords.
5. No one can survive the radiation so we couldn't possibly have put a man on the moon.
6. The moon is actually an ancient sattelite used by our alien overlords as a base of operations.
7. A man in a space suit wouldn't be able to move due to the vacuum of space.

All these questions and perhaps even more will be answered soon.

"Skyhawk" is expected to reach 80,000 feet in 2012. Maybe if "hoaxers" lend a hand 1st hand proof could be obtained.
SOURCE

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

All these questions and perhaps even more will be answered soon.

"Skyhawk" is expected to reach 80,000 feet in 2012. Maybe if "hoaxers" lend a hand 1st hand proof could be obtained.
SOURCE

Wow.

'I've got a jet engine on order so I'm planning to build a tunnel, put the engine at one end and when I throw a guy in he'll float in a similar way to how he would in space.' - Chris NSamba Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Is it too soon to call him a murderer?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

It's been a while since I read the story. They may plan on wearing windbreakers in the 0-G simulation tunnel. Should work out fine.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by OccamAssassin

It's been a while since I read the story. They may plan on wearing windbreakers in the 0-G simulation tunnel. Should work out fine.

rotflmao

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

No lol, Australia is not owned by America, but you Americans would like to think you own us don't you?
Only Americans would think the world revolves around them like you do, but sorry to tell you. There are other countries in the world other than your own.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A Reminder -

Let's try not to devolve into the same old rehashed arguments.

Please keep the discussion narrowed to the Thread Topic.

Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit

TIA

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

No lol, Australia is not owned by America, but you Americans would like to think you own us don't you?
Only Americans would think the world revolves around them like you do, but sorry to tell you. There are other countries in the world other than your own.

Hey bud don't be so hostile.
All I think he was pointing out is the same corporations and banks that are in charge of America, are also in charge of Australia, which is the truth. What pride would any average American joe be able to take in this? We don't control or own anything - it's the corporations that do.

Please don't try to turn this into an American bashing thread. I don't see anyone on here bashing Australians.

ETA - Just saw the post above. Guess we should stay on topic here.
edit on 4-7-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38
Why would China put a rover (Chang'e 3) that looks just like USSRs Lunokhod rover on the moon. If it's possible to just duplicate what USA allegedly did a long time ago and drive around in moon buggies ?

Chang'e 3

edit on 7-4-2012 by Ove38 because: link fix

Huh????

The photo on top is still just a representation!!!

I mean really.....if you want to "argue", then at least get your facts straight first!!!!

The Chinese "Chang'e" program (to date) does NOT involve landers and rovers!!! At least, not until versions 3 and 4.

If it's possible to just duplicate what USA allegedly did....

"...allegedly..."?????

Are you serious?

These are ROBOTIC!! Even the Chinese are doing it in the way that ANY exploration of an unknown location would be conducted, prior to delivering PEOPLE.

These are ALL unmanned.....and are the sort of similar precursors to NASA's exploration missions, back in the 1960s.

Here.....read on the latest Chinese plans for the Moon.

MEANWHILE>.........the premise of this thread continues to be idiotic, as it would mean that even AFTER Apollo Moon missions, the concept of a "space suit" (Or properly, the EVA suit).....is "impossible".

Despite ALL OF THE EVIDENCE SINCE THEN!!!!

edit on Sun 8 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Uh..... Again...

The Space Suit...

Focus...

Narrower...

Please.

edit on Sun Apr 8 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

Yes, indeed:

en.wikipedia.org...

For all to read and learn, and (hopefully) understand.

This is history.....not "science fiction"....

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

Why? read the title. "moon landing hoax - the space suit" whose to say that the title is based soley on the space suit? Whats your problem? why cant we discuss the moon landing hoax?

If you read the thread then you will see that the space suit has been debunked so we have moved off that topic and onto the moon landing hoax. Im sorry if moving off topic offends you but there are people on this thread willing to discuss the "moon landing hoax" as stated in the title

edit on 8-4-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

THIS GOES to your question to an ATS Mod:

This has gone on SO long........your questions have been answered.

Have you learned anything, yet????

JUST to refresh everyone's memories:

HERE is the Thread's OP: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now......please, please, please understand that the concept (buried) under the OP's premise (of a "fake Moon Mission") idea is IMMEDIATELY disturbed by the FACTS presented, later in the thread.....page after page, after page......

WHAT a 'freaking' shame that such ignorance of science receives such attention!!!

When, ANYONE can just use his/her fingers on a keyboard, and use a modern "Search Engine"....to LEARN some REAL SCIENCE!!!!!

It is not difficult, people!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Because there's a myriad of threads, not to mention the huge original thread on the Moon Hoax,
already available for discussion.

I think the Topic Title speaks for itself.

If you have further questions for the reasoning please use the complaint or PM system to voice it.
rather then draw this thread further off topic.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

Space Suits ((redux))

en.wikipedia.org...

science.howstuffworks.com...

www.nasa.gov...

ONLY (3) things to read....

(your're welcome).........

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Jbird

Yes, indeed:

en.wikipedia.org...

For all to read and learn, and (hopefully) understand.

This is history.....not "science fiction"....

Hi pb

Ok let's hear the history of the little brown squashies.
I was told they were in bags and sat on untill the astronaught could store them for the return trip. Have you worked for NASA?
Did you test any of the samples from these bags ?
thanks ljb

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Ok let's hear the history of the little brown squashies.
I was told they were in bags and sat on untill the astronaught could store them for the return trip. Have you worked for NASA?

No, I do NOT "work" for NASA.....

"little brown squashies"?? Do you mean feces??

It is so VERY easy to look up, and understand how Astronauts.....back in 1960. OR in 2012 deal with bodily waste.....whether urine or feces.

I mean......it is NOT "pretty" in zero-G but, it is possible......there are SO many sources online to explain it.....

Poop in Space With No Gravity

THINK about it......if you poop in gravity (as here, on Earth)....then you can "feel" anything that "dangles"....right??

In micro-gravity.....such that "dangle" will not "fall"...so, you HAVE to wipe. Period.

Get it????

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think it was hoaxed as well. I just dont think the tech existed then.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join