It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Nixon's presidential diary for July 16th, 1969. The day Apollo 11 launched.

edit on 4/6/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Go and do some research on the Rothschild's history,Alexander the Great, the Vatican & the World Bank. That should brown the underpants of any sane man or women.

Actually i have researched these and my understanding leads me to believe that the new world order had established itself in mesopotamia as early 4000bc in ancient babylonia. If you look at the mystery babylon religion then you will see the conneections from the ancient world to the modern world.

as shakespere once said:

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

from what i understand TPTB are already in control of the world,. Worlds wars, Third world nations, famine, disease, trade, the monetary system. its all just part of the act.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Its not about patriotism. Its not about americans. as ive said, from what i understand, the TPTB are already in contol of the planet.

This is about the world

We keep falling for the act of "Nations". They are corporations which are all part of the same tree

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Its not about patriotism. Its not about americans. as ive said, from what i understand, the TPTB are already in contol of the planet.

This is about the world

We keep falling for the act of "Nations". They are corporations which are all part of the same tree

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

That has to do with what?

Have you any concept of government auditing? Its like we have to change our language to record our daily time on project to make it easier for their bean counters to add up. They suggested that daily time on project was not as up-to-date as they would prefer, and suggested we clock our time on projects several times a day. I don't believe you have any idea what life is like working on a government contract.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc

Go and do some research on the Rothschild's history,Alexander the Great, the Vatican & the World Bank. That should brown the underpants of any sane man or women.

Actually i have researched these and my understanding leads me to believe that the new world order had established itself in mesopotamia as early 4000bc in ancient babylonia.

Um.....okay

That seems to contradict your earlier statement...

Also which generation allowed TPTB to establish themselves? im sure it was the generations just after the first and second world wars,

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Little minds find it hard to relate to big concepts. So let me try to put things in layman terms anyone can relate to, what exactly the space exploration R&D as provided you all besides this very venue to spew your ignorance.

Technologies developed by the space program;
Solar energy
forest management
oil spill control
fishing from orbit
Feeding Our World-And Prepping to Feed Other Worlds
Other spin-offs include:Environmental Control Sensors, energy saving air conditioning, air purification, sewage treatment, pollution control and measuring devices, a whale identification method, and a earthquake prediction system.

Products developed by the space program;
cordless power tools
home smoke and toxins detectors
home insulation
home water filtration systems
Other Consumer Spin-offs include: Scratch resistant lenses, water purification system, high-density batteries, trash compactors, shock-absorbing helmets, home security systems, composite golf clubs, smoke detectors, flat panel televisions, freeze-dried technology, sports bras, hang gliders, quartz crystal timing equipment, and more.

Light-emitting diodes (LEDs)
Infrared ear thermometers
Ventricular assist device
Artificial limbs
Aircraft anti-icing systems
Improved radial tires
Chemical detection
Video enhancing and analysis systems
Fire-resistant reinforcement
Firefighting equipment
Structural analysis software
Remotely controlled ovens
Powdered lubricants
Freeze drying
bar coding
TV Satellite Dish
Medical Imaging (Cat Scans)
Telescopes (that look for cancer)
Vision Screening Systems
Aerodynamic Wheels
Thermal Gloves and Boots
Space Pens (That write upside down)
Shock Absorbing Helmets
Ski Boots
Failsafe Flashlight
Invisible Braces for Teeth
Joystick Controllers
Advanced Plastics
Enriched Baby Food
Better Cardiac Pacemakers
Protective Paints
Scratch-resistant Glasses

Medicine Benefits NASA Spin-offs
Digital Imaging Breast Biopsy System
Laser Angioplasty
Camera on a Chip
Other spin-offs include: Eye Screening, Ultrasound scanners, MRI, cataract surgery tools, arteriosclerosis detection, automatic insulin pump, portable x-ray device and clean room apparel.
Computer Technology - NASA Spin-Offs - Virtual Reality, Microcomputers, Advanced keyboards, Laser Surveying, Compact Disc, Database Management System, Aircraft controls, and Design Graphics, Ground Processing Scheduling System.

The list goes on and on with Technology Spin-offs in manufacturing technology, public safety, transportation and much more.

In Summary: The US Space Program has usually been less than 1% of the US Budget and yet it provides overwhelming benefits in space exploration, improvement of life technologies, greening of the planet and changing of lives for better stewardship of the planet.

Imagine if the other 99% of the US Budget was invested as wisely and provided as many stunning results. Where we would be today?

And Tang

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

That has to do with what?

You just dont get it do you. TPTB work at high levels within the government and also nasa. their ties with nasa allow them to manipulate information accordingly and then spread it through MSM. so how can you say that information is trustworthy if there are many suspisions and anomolies in their projects and the fact that the information is controlled by TPTB?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HonorThySilence
I do not see what the government would gain from saying they went to the moon if they did not.

Hi Hon.

Try this on for size.
Mask the tragedy of the death of Vietnam soldiers and the millions of Asians.
And the phenomenal costs for their limited rehabilitations.
Suck the lively hood out of the American taxpayer to maintain totalitarian control.
Yeah go Apollo yeah right.
To emphasize the MOON and minimalize the assassinations of the last END The FED seeking American POTUS. and his BROTHER.
Let me know if you need more help,
I can tell you-all bout LBJ too.
later ljb

link   

And Tang

Proof that NASA is run by the devil him/herself!

link   

You know this how? WHere have you been employed?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Have you ever frozen something with an aerosol can? You know you spray hairspray or WD40 or insect repellant on something and it gets real cold.

This is because when a gas is de-pressurized, it is endothermic. It pinches heat from the vicinity.

Even more so when a substance changes phase, like liquid to gas.

If you spray liquid water (which it indicates that there must be pressure) into space (zero pressure) its pressure drops significantly, in fact since there is so little pressure the water boils off into space (changes phase), becoming a vapor and then molecular gas.

This then cools the coils and the gas carries the heat off into space.

The water frozen on the moon at the bottom of craters is held in the ground and is therefore under pressure (the weight of the soil). Water frozen closer to the top of the soil will have sublimated off into space due to lack of pressure. This was why the water had to be detected by ground penetrating radar or the explosive impact of a projectile. The ground surface itself was dry.

edit on 6/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

See how off-topic the skeptics get ? Its like we changed the subject, or move the goal posts. Focus on the topic.

You refuse to because of the overwhelming evidence and proof that kills your side of the 'debate'.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Also which generation allowed TPTB to establish themselves? im sure it was the generations just after the first and second world wars

What i meant by that is that TPTB had established themselves into the minds of the individuls as they orchestrated a massive accomplishment by sending the first person to the moon. can you imagine how people would have felt during that time. it would have been amazing.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well were else are TPTB?

Working at the local supermaket?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Have you ever frozen something with an aerosol can? You know you spray hairspray or WD40 or insect repellant on something and it gets real cold.

I had a growth removed that way. I believe it was simple liquid nitrogen sprayed on it.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc

Also which generation allowed TPTB to establish themselves? im sure it was the generations just after the first and second world wars

What i meant by that is that TPTB had established themselves into the minds of the individuls as they orchestrated a massive accomplishment by sending the first person to the moon. can you imagine how people would have felt during that time. it would have been amazing.

*Facepalm*

Do you realise that the space program was covering up the intercontinental ballistic missile program?

To the general public......this was the space race. Every aspect of the space program that both the US and Russia knew....was thrown to the general public in an effort to keep morals high and to swamp enemy espionage agents with information that was already known.

Every time Russia or the USA was successful in sending a man in to space and returning him alive, was just a public display to the world that they had the ability to deliver a nuclear payload ANYWHERE in the world.

edit on 6/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The title of the thread is "Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit". I'm sorry if I pushed this out of topic by bringing up Richard Nixon, Ed Nixon, Bellcomm, Farouk-El Baz, Richard "Dick" Underwood and William Randolph Lovelace III of the Lovelace Clinic in en.wikipedia.org...

Lovelace wikipedia:

In 1958 he was appointed the chairman of the NASA Special Advisory Committee on Life Science. As head of NASA's Life Sciences, he would then play a key role in the selection of the astronauts chosen for the Mercury program missions. In 1959[4] he also began examinations to determine the physical suitability of women candidates for the astronaut training program. In 1964 he was appointed NASA’s Director of Space Medicine.

While Dr. Lovelace and his wife were flying in a private plane near Aspen, Colorado, their pilot became disoriented and flew into a blind canyon. Three people were killed in the crash, including the doctor and his wife.

The doctor who ran the clinic that screened the original Apollo astronauts was a CIA asset.

I'd suggest that you do your own research. Here are the main points.

cr4.globalspec.com...

On March 20, 1964, Dr. William Randolph Lovelace II became NASA's Director of Space Medicine for the Office of Manned Space Flight. The crowning achievement of a long and distinguished career, Lovelace's new position was relatively short-lived. On December 12, 1965, Randy Lovelace died in a plane crash in Aspen, Colorado when his pilot became disoriented and flew into a blind canyon.

And,

According to a declassified document (1981-428C) from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Lovelace met with Soviet Major General Alexei Chizov on June 25, 1965. According to the document's abstract, Gen. Chizov complained about America's use of B-52 bombers.

Original source Declassified CIA Documents on the Vietnam War

library.usask.ca...

Abstract:
Meeting of Soviet Major General Alexei Chizov with Dr. W. Randolph Lovelace II [at the meeting called at Chizov's urging, Gen. Chizov, Soviet Air Attach�, complained about US use of B-52's in Vietnam and about the US troop buildup there. He suggested that the US has a good "out" in the 1954 Geneva Agreement and that both sides should pull out of Vietnam. At an earlier meeting, Chizov had suggested that if the US were to stand down in Vietnam, it would give Moscow an opportunity to work its influence on Hanoi]. Ray Cline, Dep. Dir. (Intelligence), Memorandum, to McGeorge Bundy, Spec. Asst. to the Pres. for Nat. Security Affairs. June 25, 1965. 2 p. SECRET. Declassified Aug. 14, 1981. Johnson Library, NSF, Agencies, CIA, Vol. 2.

So, the conclusion is, Dr. Lovelace screened the Apollo astronauts at his clinic. Then he was killed.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

edit on 4/6/2012 by longjohnbritches because: A BETTER idea

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

*Facepalm* Do you realise that the space program was covering up the intercontinental ballistic missile program? To the general public......this was the space race. Every aspect of the space program that both the US and Russia knew....was thrown to the general public in an effort to keep morals high and to swamp enemy espionage agents with information that was already known. Every time Russia or the USA was successful in sending a man in to space and returning him alive, was just a public display to the world that they had the ability to deliver a nuclear payload ANYWHERE in the world.

*Ouch*

Anyway..

Thats what i am trying to say.. the space race would have been a distraction. but can you also imagine how happy people would be that we went to the moon. It would allow them do believe that we are "moving in the right direction" but as you know, this was a distraction

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join