It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Landing Hoax - The Space Suit

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
reply to post by Iwinder

Yes, because clearly how long someone has been registered on ATS reflects on their intelligence and ability to comprehend information.

Good catch, I was about to actually respect his opinion.

It was actually the attitude and the Caps used that got my dander up, there is no need to talk like that to anyone here regardless of your registration date.
I will accept your slap on the wrist with knowing I deserved it for my post.
Back to the topic at hand here, I agree that the moon shots were faked and nothing I have read or viewed here or anywhere for that matter has swayed me to think otherwise.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If TPTB can pull of 9/11 right within a nation and and in front of the entire world then they can easily achieve hoaxing the moon landing especially back in 69. Also which generation allowed TPTB to establish themselves? im sure it was the generations just after the first and second world wars, extremely devestating events globally and then relishing peace upon the planet singing along to happy tunes as we moved out of this planet and into space. it was the perfect timing for such a hoax

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Id say im on the fence but swaying more towards to the hoax as there are too many anomolies and suspisious events regarding the apollo missions.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

The premiss of this thread, duh.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HonorThySilence
I do not see what the government would gain from saying they went to the moon if they did not.

You do not see the religious propaganda? Apollo 8's reading of Genesis should alert you to the script that was used to brainwash Americans in December of 1969. This is exactly the time frame of Nixon's first presidency.

Of course you know that NASA was killing monkeys in space in June of 1969. And you know that Frank Borman was in Russia 1 week prior to the Apollo 11 launch.

What would the government gain? The government would gain prestige and worldwide awesomeness. The government, Nixon and his friends, would use moon rocks to transfer prestige to 3rd world dictators.

This is what the government would gain.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Had to repost this:

Can you imagine the embarrasment, the humility and defeat of NASA and the USA if they tried to race to space and the mission failed and astronauts died? they had to fake it.. they just could not take the risk without a deep fundemental knowledge of manned space travel..

But obviously everyone seems to think the race was more important than the safety of the astronauts...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
reply to post by Iwinder

Yes, because clearly how long someone has been registered on ATS reflects on their intelligence and ability to comprehend information.

Good catch, I was about to actually respect his opinion.

It was actually the attitude and the Caps used that got my dander up, there is no need to talk like that to anyone here regardless of your registration date.
I will accept your slap on the wrist with knowing I deserved it for my post.
Back to the topic at hand here, I agree that the moon shots were faked and nothing I have read or viewed here or anywhere for that matter has swayed me to think otherwise.
Regards, Iwinder

As the old saying goes you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink. In your case evidence showing you we went to the moon is immaterial you all ready made up your mind we didnt and nothing you are shown will change your mind.I just wonder what its like when you can ignore reality and continue with your beliefs in the face of evidence your wrong. Is it just the fact you believe your infallible or you know more then everyone else? In total seriousness ive never understood how people can maintain there convictions when reality smacks them in the face. Well good luck to you i wish i could say i was never wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
In the early 1950s Siegfried Hansen and colleagues at Litton Industries designed and built a working hard-shell suit, which was used inside vacuum chambers and was the predecessor of space suits used in NASA missions.

The Navy Mark IV (or the "Mercury spacesuit") high-altitude pressure suit was a full-body pressure suit originally developed by the B.F. Goodrich Company and the U.S. Navy for wear in high-altitude fighter aircraft operations. It is best known for its role as the spacesuit worn for all manned Project Mercury space flights.

ILC Dover, LP (also known as ILC) is an engineering development and manufacturing company based in Frederica, Delaware. Best known for making space suits for NASA, ILC outfitted every United States astronaut in the Apollo program, including the twelve that walked on the moon. ILC also designed and manufactured the Space Suit Assembly portion of the Extravehicular Mobility Unit (EMU), worn by astronauts during performance of extra-vehicular activity (EVA) on Space Shuttle missions and on the International Space Station.

Web search it yourself.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Ever heard of Apollo 1? Kiddy logic doesn't work in the real world. Things have to be proven or you lose your funding. I take it you don't work for an R&D company.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Is that why Nixon had a speech prepared just in case the astronauts didn't make it back?

Look it up because I am not even going to take the time to do so again.

It is obvious that no matter what is said in return to your replies, that it will not sink in.

The points in your op were addressed multiple times and proven without a doubt that it is possible and the technology was available, but still you keep spewing ignorance.

It is hard to believe that someone in the "hunt for the truth", if that is what you want to call it, ignores all proven scientific data of what the capabilites were and are of the past and current technology of the times. All just to believe whatever pseudoscience is produce by equally ignorant sites or people.

Pseudoscience

Pseudoscience is a claim, belief, or practice which is presented as scientific, but does not adhere to a valid scientific method, lacks supporting evidence or plausibility, cannot be reliably tested, or otherwise lacks scientific status.[1] Pseudoscience is often characterized by the use of vague, exaggerated or unprovable claims, an over-reliance on confirmation rather than rigorous attempts at refutation, a lack of openness to evaluation by other experts, and a general absence of systematic processes to rationally develop theories.

it doesn't matter does it?

Every single "point" that the moon hoaxers bring up is explained with a valid scientific explanation.

The ignorance produced is just unbelievable and it really shows the lack of understanding of todays society.

It really is mind boggling. The lack of the scientific process, that is

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i think the main thing that causes questions regarding the moon landing is that they have not been back since that time with their advanced technology. that speaks volumes more than any other logic, although other issues such as what is expressed in this article are noteworthy in some measure. supposedly they could not get past the van allen radiation belts in the space shuttle and had to turn away. so there are two issues here regarding the moon landing: 1. they're not returning because they never went, or 2. they have returned and they don't want people to know about it. personally I think option one is more probable, but i'll keep my options open just in case since i don't know everything i don't know... lol

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

But obviously everyone seems to think the race was more important than the safety of the astronauts...

Did they not know the risks involved.

They didn't have to go if they didn't want to. The thing is that they wanted to.

Now why in the world would they want to go?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by toocoolnc
All six Moon landings happened during the Nixon administration. No other national leader has claimed to have landed astronauts on the Moon, despite 40 years of rapid technological development.

Not one thing that appears on the surface of the Moon had to be placed by Man. Be it mirrors to reflect lasers from here on Earth to calculate distances or seismology equipment. All could have been placed there by robotic machines. It wouldn't necessarily need a human to place them there.

You have to think of the technology level at the time.Anything done by robotics was unreliable to say the least. Ask the Russians the soviets had the same idea but there Lunokhod turned out to be unreliable and looked like a still from the back woods of Kentucky.

Hi drag
If anything was done it was donr by robots.
And you are saying the lunar landers looked like the Tashmahal???
And you know what ???
A still fom the backwoods of any where USA did more for the American folks than NASA did or ever will.
Let's toast! drag ljb

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Had to repost this:

Can you imagine the embarrasment, the humility and defeat of NASA and the USA if they tried to race to space and the mission failed and astronauts died? they had to fake it.. they just could not take the risk without a deep fundemental knowledge of manned space travel..

Actually that was the Russian mindset. Astronauts were but a cog in the Fatherland. Have you researched any of the Russian space race history? Its part of why they fell dreadfully behind the Americans in soft powered landing. Russia still doesn't return astronauts in soft landings today. Its why they were destined to fail the moon race.

link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Things have to be proven or you lose your funding.

And whoi exactly funds NASA? The government no?

link   
reply to post by hocuspocus

i think the main thing that causes questions regarding the moon landing is that they have not been back since that time with their advanced technology.

People are complaining about the 16 billion dollars that Nasa gets a year.

Where are they going to get the hundreds of billions of dollars to go back?

The president just killed the new rocket that Nasa was developing and already spent tons of money on. They cannot even get their act together for another ship to get us back up there.

Where would the money come from to fund such an event?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

If TPTB can pull of 9/11 right within a nation and and in front of the entire world then they can easily achieve hoaxing the moon landing especially back in 69. Also which generation allowed TPTB to establish themselves? im sure it was the generations just after the first and second world wars, extremely devestating events globally and then relishing peace upon the planet singing along to happy tunes as we moved out of this planet and into space. it was the perfect timing for such a hoax

I gotta laugh at this....just to preserve my own personal sanity.

Seriously?

You are quoting 9/11 as proof of a moon hoax?

Which generation established TPTB?

You crap on about a several subjects being a conspiracy....which clearly are not........and yet lack any knowledge of history and the real conspiracies that have moved the last 2000 odd years.

Go and do some research on the Rothschild's history,Alexander the Great, the Vatican & the World Bank. That should brown the underpants of any sane man or women.

There are very real & horrifying conspiracies out there without trying to bring down the entire NASA administration on a technicality that only exists due to the writers lack of knowledge.

I have no doubt that both the CIA and the FBI have considerable sway in the NASA administration and would utilise the facilities whenever they require.

I would be upset if they didn't .

Why the hell would the government (during a cold war) not utilise every resource to its fullest potential? It would be madness not to.

Just for espionage alone....the space program would have been the ultimate tool for ensuring the nations security.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

You know this how? You have yet to site any reputable source for your spew. That is called trolling, and you just earned the poster MorkandMindy status of credibility and quality of comments. Why don't you just go out and drink.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Had to repost this:

Borman was in Russia before the A11 launch.

Borman was in Nixon's small office o watch the A11 launch.

Cui Bono.

edit on 4/6/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: they watched the launch on TV

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This won't go lightly with the American ATSers, this will definately hurt their patriotism.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join