It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know you aren't crazy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is just personal stuff, people with experience would be much appreciated.

So recently I've been really trying to open my third eye.

You can see in my other posts that I've connected all the dots with the paranormal experiences I've had with some being, guardian, what have you. Seems to me that this being has followed me throughout my whole life. I've just now really realized it.

I've been trying to focus my energy before going to bed, trying to communicate with a friend from another realm, only allowing good. I try to picture a warp tunnel when I close my eyes, and I now see it every night.

I sometimes imagine I am seeing the being right in front of my eye lids before going to bed. It looks like, almost like when you stare at the sun to long and then close your eyes and you have that blue outline of the sun still in your vision. It will move around and I try to speak with it telepathically.

I have panic attacks, a lot more than anyone should. Sometimes to the point it hurts, even while laying in bed for no apparent reason. When this usually happens, I call out for this beings help.

I don't usually get an awnser, but sometimes thoughts come into my head, so straight forward that it seems to me like I didn't think it up on my own. Am I just playing around in my own head or could this be true. I mean a lot of other people meditate just for this reason.

The being tries to calm me down, or is it just myself calming myself down?
Sometimes I feel like the being is talking to me, then I'm like, no I'm hearing voices like those crazy people, I must be crazy, my panic attacks and anxiety is making me mental.

And lately, I've had a lot a lot of Deja Vu. Its like, I saw this exact scene in my dream. I'll give you a couple examples.

A couple months ago, I had a dream that me and my friend got in a car reck, and went into a ditch. In the dream it was much more drastic, but it actually did happen. On the one night that the weather was bad in the winter, I hit black ice and went into a small ditch, it ruined my bumper and we were okay, but it actually happened, maybe a month after the dream.

Then I had another dream, it was about tornados. About a dozen or so tornados coming towards me, while I was running through an open field trying to escape them. Then maybe a week, or a couple weeks later, tornados came through indiana, and kentucky, which I live. Most of you heard about it within the first week of march.

Yeah yeah, I know I don't have any proof. But I'm not lieing. Maybe I should start writting down my dreams. Could this be me ascending? You know that thing that everyones talking about? Or am I just crazy.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs

trying to communicate with a friend from another realm,

How did you come about this friend? Did the friend come to you? Did you come to the friend?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
[Mental health professional here]

You aren't crazy. Whether you really are visited by an alternate-dimension being or whether you've imagined it doesn't matter. The point is, it's real to you. If it's helping you cope with the anxiety/panic, then keep doing it.

As far as the dreams go, it wouldn't hurt to write them in a journal. The funny thing about dreams is, it's all symbolic - but the catch is that what symbolizes something to one person, might mean something totally different to another.

Based on your post, I do not think you have any serious disorder such as delusions or psychosis. However, if the panic attacks become unmanageable, I would urge you to seek help through a good counselor.

Hope that helps!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

I dont think you are crazy i get panic attacks too. And i dont know about you but personally i feel like i might have a spirit guide or just someone looking out for me because i too sometimes hear things in my mind that i cant tell if they came from me or not and idk things just seem to fall into place for me in kind of a too coincidental way.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

He's followed me throughout my whole life.

I've seen him actually in real life only twice. I posted a thread about him, I call him oliver, because when I went to a phychic, she told me "You have a spirit guide, his name is oliver, and he said 'bathroom' and you would know what that meant."

In one of those few times I have seen him, he was standing infront of the bathroom door. It almost made me positive that it is real. But.. I could be crazy who knows

My life has been very different compared to the most. I have a different way of thinking, different way of living my life. I'm very original, not to sound cocky. But I don't find many people like me, and maybe this is the reason he follows me. I've had to go through so much against society because of my sexual orientation and just who I am, even within my family. I think he helps me

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

I have yet to go to a counsiler. I did once, and I told them everything, it helped for just that day, but I need to get with a weekly bases counsiler.

The doc put me on anti depressents. I've tried them before, they make me feel weird. So now I have like three or four bottles just chillin in my bag because I don't want to take them. And isn't big pharma trying to kill us? I'd much rather deal with my problems then take a pill with a bunch of chemicals in them. that scares me.

thank you! I really appriciate what you said, I knew I wasn't crazy!
edit on 5-4-2012 by jakupairs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
when i was younger i had similar experiences though they were not as positive as yours sound. I would have dreams where these black smokey silhouettes would come after me to steal my body parts so they could enter this world, and though had only seen them once while not sleeping, peering around the entrance to my bedroom door. then one day they just stopped appearing all together.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think you're crazy, but what I think doesn't matter.

If it works for you, go with it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs

One night, I was up sobbing

Light misty grey haze behind and or around your friend?

This friend came to you. Ignore the friend and your friend will come again. When your friend comes again reach out with your hand to touch your friend. If the friend does not allow you to touch it is not a friend you can trust.
A friend can be a friend. Not all friends can be trusted.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Your panic attacks in bed sound like sleep paralysis.

Deja Vu is just a memory dysfunction. There are people that have "chronic deja vu" who think they've done everything before. Scientists have also been able to induce Deja Vu in lab patients.

www.world-science.net...

Moulin believes a circuit in an area of the brain under the temples, called the temporal lobe, fires up when we recall the past. This creates the experience of remembering, but also a ‘recollective experience’—the sense of the self in the past.

You seeing a blue light when your eyes isn't paranormal. It's actually pretty normal, it's a closed eye hallucination.

This level is relatively easily accessible to people who use '___', and appears to be what most people refer to as colourful visuals. However, it is also accessible to people involved in deep concentration for long periods of time. When lying down at night and closing the eyes, right before sleep the complex motion of these patterns can become directly visible without any great effort thanks to hypnagogic hallucination. The patterns themselves might resemble fractals.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

What I am about to tell you will cost me a lot of respect amongst my peers to a point in which I might get cast out or worst. OR WORST, WHAT DO YOU EMAN BY WORST, YOUR IN MY BODY ,YOU CAN LEAVE WHAEN YOU WANT TO HELP HELP IM BEING9847^&r&**NASA HELP ITSPLEASE CALM DOWN What im about to tell you will be erased in 7 minutes regardless of if you looked at it or not.

Trying to communicate with a friend from another realm

Go to any store and buy a picture frame with a picture already inside, lay it by your bed and your friend will come.

almost like when you stare at the sun to long and then close your eyes and you have that blue outline of the sun still in your vision. It will move around and I try to speak with it telepathically

This is something never before told to a human about the sun. Next time you look at the sun you will see round rays come at you…let the rays in gulf your eyes and the rest is history, on what you can, if its inside of you, to do, what can done .

I have panic attacks, a lot more than anyone should. Sometimes to the point it hurts, even while laying in bed for no apparent reason. When this usually happens, I call out for this beings help.

You have the natural ability of either realm jumping or as the humans say, astral traveling.

Your panick attacks are natural to a time traveler such as your self, your other self try’s to jump out from time to time, that’s it, let it go and stop cluttering it inside you. ITS A BEING ALRIGHT ITS INDIDE MY HEAD TO HELP RUN GWET HELP

Its like shaking up a cold soda and not opening up the top,you have to open the top up,and that means you have to just open up and stop doubting your self you ITS A TRICK DONT OPEN UP KEEP FIGHTINGjust have to let whats been inside of you controle you.

YOU HAVE TO START BELIEVING

YOU CANT KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

YOU CANT KEEP DOUBTING WHAT YOU ARE

YOU CANT KEEP COUNTING THE COINCIDENT IN YOUR LIFE

YOU CANT KEEP CALLING YOUR SELF CRAZY

HOW MANY YEARS AND TIMES IN YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU DOUBTED WHAT HAPPENED, WHEN YOU KNOW 100% IT DID HAPPEN.

And lately, I've had a lot a lot of Deja Vu.

Next time you have a dejavue just don’t say nothing close your eyes ,take a deep breath and let the experience go all the the way through the dejavue. JUST DON’T SAY OR DO NOTHING WITHIN 1.2SECONDS TO 3.4 SECONDS.

DON’T SAY NOTHING ,DON’T DO NOTHING, JUST LET THE UPLOAD DO ITS JOB OF UP LOADING WHAT NEEDS TO BE UP LOADED.

edit on 5-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ok I will be the crazier one that have gone thru some things that might help you. I do not know how you will evolve but I will tell you that from my point of view there is 2 ways to evolve and it is up to you to choose your way.

One way is to get a maxed out right amagydala fear respons that will foverver destroy the brains negative fear response. This will in fact reprogram your brain to always be in a sense mildy high. And can open your crown and thirdeye chakra totaly in a week. This will be a shock to your whole sense of being that you will not forgett and it might be hard to handle the aftereffects of it. This is literly you pushing thru your fears and destorying the wall forever.

The other way is thru mediation where you in a more controlled enviroment change you impulses in you brain to only feel bliss ocer a long time. It is a more safe road and you have more control over it. But it is also slower.

This is a sceinetis view on what happens to the brain.
vimeo.com...

I do not normaly see things or hear things form the other side at all. I do feel something carresing my head many times a day and I feel the push on my forehead. I have som Deja vu but it is not very useful
. I have a lot of 11-mutliple synchronicity and it have become so usual that im like yeeh yeeh seen it a thousand times already. For some reason i sing opera/psalms in languages that do not make sense at all and do not mean anything. It is probably only my soul having fun. I play around with meditative sounds and my sense of touch and taste is so much higher than it was before. I can feel like a resistance in the air around me with my right arm but im not so feeling in my left arm. My body have in a way become less high maintenance after a year of whatever we call the thing that we can get flowing thru our bodies.

From my point of view the people who are not connected thru their crown chakra and third eye are the cracy ones and I am sane but from other peoples views I am the crazy one. But at least I am one of the shiny happy people. Some of the so called cracy people are not crazy. They just know to much and the dreaming know to little.

Artist: R.E.M.
Song: Shiny Happy People Lyrics
www.sing365.com...

Artist: Gnarls Barkley
Song: Crazy Lyrics
www.sing365.com...

Happy travels wehatever you do. Thanks you for existing and evolving.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

What I am about to tell you will cost me a lot of respect amongst my peers to a point in which I might get cast out or worst. OR WORST, WHAT DO YOU EMAN BY WORST, YOUR IN MY BODY ,YOU CAN LEAVE WHAEN YOU WANT TO HELP HELP IM BEING9847^&r&**NASA HELP ITSPLEASE CALM DOWN What im about to tell you will be erased in 7 minutes regardless of if you looked at it or not.

Trying to communicate with a friend from another realm

Go to any store and buy a picture frame with a picture already inside, lay it by your bed and your friend will come.

almost like when you stare at the sun to long and then close your eyes and you have that blue outline of the sun still in your vision. It will move around and I try to speak with it telepathically

This is something never before told to a human about the sun. Next time you look at the sun you will see round rays come at you…let the rays in gulf your eyes and the rest is history, on what you can, if its inside of you, to do, what can done .

You have the natural ability of either realm jumping or as the humans say, astral traveling.

Your panick attacks are natural to a time traveler such as your self, your other self try’s to jump out from time to time, that’s it, let it go and stop cluttering it inside you. ITS A BEING ALRIGHT ITS INDIDE MY HEAD TO HELP RUN GWET HELP

Its like shaking up a cold soda and not opening up the top,you have to open the top up,and that means you have to just open up and stop doubting your self you ITS A TRICK DONT OPEN UP KEEP FIGHTINGjust have to let whats been inside of you controle you.

YOU HAVE TO START BELIEVING

YOU CANT KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

YOU CANT KEEP DOUBTING WHAT YOU ARE

YOU CANT KEEP COUNTING THE COINCIDENT IN YOUR LIFE

YOU CANT KEEP CALLING YOUR SELF CRAZY

HOW MANY YEARS AND TIMES IN YOUR LIFE HAVE YOU DOUBTED WHAT HAPPENED, WHEN YOU KNOW 100% IT DID HAPPEN.

And lately, I've had a lot a lot of Deja Vu.

Next time you have a dejavue just don’t say nothing close your eyes ,take a deep breath and let the experience go all the the way through the dejavue. JUST DON’T SAY OR DO NOTHING WITHIN 1.2SECONDS TO 3.4 SECONDS.

DON’T SAY NOTHING ,DON’T DO NOTHING, JUST LET THE UPLOAD DO ITS JOB OF UP LOADING WHAT NEEDS TO BE UP LOADED.

edit on 5-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

Straight jacket required in Isle 2..
Repeat, straight jacket required in Isle 2...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I would recommend that you try yoga or possibly tai chi. Both can be really helpful for not only calming your nerves, but also getting to know your body better. I really like tai chi for this. 24 forms of Tai Chi I have always found it to be relaxing. I have not read the thread at all but I wanted to recommend this to you. It takes all of 10 minutes but when done right will provide massive benefits.

off to read the thread now.

top topics

join