It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What just happened?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There is also the possibilty that you made somebody really angry, and maybe they thought that a good way to seek revenge would be to report you to the authorities as a possible "T" word. Or someone could be paying too much attention to things you may have said publically, and having read one of the numerous "report your local T word" flyers decided to report you out of a false sense of patriotism.

Have a feeling that sort of thing will become common pretty soon.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanks for all of the reply's guys! Im all honesty i'm really not that worried about it, I figure if they where really after me, they would have confronted me by now. Sure its all strange and I know some of you doubt my claims, but I dont have any physical proof, dont know what you want me to say. (other then the proof of me being on live television)

I advocate peace, I'm a lover, not a hater, however I do believe in justice at all costs. The only time i'll cross the line is when they start harming people in the name of greed, technically that has already started but it's of questionable nature.. it is only when it becomes blatant crime against people that i will react violently against the system. I will never EVER harm an innocent person.. hell, I cant even kill spiders on the wall of my bedroom. life deserves respect, once that respect is thrown out.. Its a matter of doing whats right regardless of consequences, I stand firmly on that ground.

So as far as the people saying I should react with the agency's with firefights... it's not going to happen, unless they come at me with guns blazing. In the event there is an agency reading what I post or my online activity, my words to those employed by the agency are .. Take heavy consideration to the actions you carry out, as you may very well be the ones damning the future generations to a world of suppression and barriers.. should life really be that way? we all deserve true freedom, humanity is stunting its on progression in the name of money and power. I'm on the side of perseverance, love and life.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I would check to see if your bugged for camera's. Check the whole house. I would install a camera of your own and i would remember where you put everything in it's place. Trash the computer and phone and watch to see who is following you. Be careful of people asking odd questions and always travel at night. Always test your food before you eat it, give a piece of it to your nieghbors dog or something. Get listening devices. Try to get off the grid and go into the forest to be lost for awhile. Put on some camoflage cloths and paint your face. Cut your hair and die it and put some glasses on or put on colored contacts. Best to watch rambo movies in the day, so you can learn his tactics.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

My concern, as stated before, since you have indeed marginalized yourself as a target of controversy, it's actually quite very suspicious that you have NOT been taken aside by men in uniform, or suits while a certain amount of searching occurred at your residence.

As stated, I suspect you are being left alone on purpose, watched, because your self marginalization and association with controversy has volunteered you as the next face of the next Lee Harvey Oswald, or equivalent.

Good patsies are hard to find, and you've done all the hard work in giving anyone that needs a patsy a great background with public appearances on controversial subjects an arsenal of weapons at home, membership at a conspiracy site, as well as anything else circumstantial.

You've groomed yourself quite nicely to take the fall for someone else's evil.

As stated before, I highly recommend looking into how to disappear yourself for yourself by yourself, as your shelf life probably isn't going to be all that long-lived. Find some place far away from controversy and camp out for a year or two.

It doesn't matter if you are in all actuality as innocent as a lamb. You've established an ideal frame to hang around any picture anyone with the means to do so can and quite possibly will drop you into.

edit on 7-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
What a rare opportunity to have taken a couple of pics with your cell phone.....

Des

Yes take pics! Collect evidence and proof.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
1. Pop down to your local Tandy store (Or whatever it's called in USA) and buy a camera that fits to your front door. Wide angle super night vision sensitive type.

2. Buy one big arse movement sensor light thing.......bigger the better and set to ultra sensitive.

3. Get a big dog.

4. Record everything, post it on here and let us all in on it?!!

5. Have some fun!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I they on you property and being all sketchy without a warrant then they are target practice.....don't put up with BS...why you at it get a couple big old dogs from the pound...people or ets dogs will warn you and possibly attack the intruders....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think the best course of action is call the police while it is happening and report suspicious armed people in your yard. then find cover. I have been considering installing wireless night capable cameras myself for some time, if something like this happened to me, i most definitely would. It is a great idea to make plans and prepare for eventualities, but not such a great idea to tell people about them. If you are stock piling ammo, no need for anyone else to know. if you have "
special" guns, no need for anyone to know anything more than you have a gun. I know I sure as hell would not tell anyone I was a trained marksman that had "accurate" riffles and was stockpiling ammo, that is asking for trouble. As far as your computer and connectivity, I would just be careful where I went online, disconnect like others have suggested any way your system could connect to a network, not only at night, but when not directly using it. VPN's and TOR is a good idea, or maybe just stick to surfing at hot-spots when doing something that could be considered controversial like surfing forums. I am into photography, so fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) I have the ability to take some good pictures in low light, video as well. Go-pro makes some great cameras you can mount on your car to film these "black SUV" encounters as well, and pocket/spy cameras are not all that expensive, something to consider having in your pocket if you are considering confronting them.

Not sure I could say much more that has not already been said, good luck to the OP.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
Last night I awoke to get a glass of water around 1 in the morning, when I was getting out of bed I saw a black SUV turn off its lights and drive down my block. I was suspicious so I waited to see what was going on, the vehicle came to a stop in front of my house and a man with mild tactical gear exited the vehicle and walked to the middle of the street, he waited as 6 more Black unmarked SUV's pulled in, each one of them turning off all lights entirely, moving in near perfect silence. They then all got out of their vehicles and had three dogs sniffing around my property, they then went to the surrounding neighbors yards and property. After 15 minutes of thorough searching they all left, lights off and as quietly as they came.

It's possible its all a coincidence,.. I'm not scared at all, simply wondering.

Lots of cops have dogs, including the ones who stopped in front of your house. And they know that stopping in front of a house at that hour sets off the pooch alarm bark patrol that quickly spreads from house to house. So unless they received a threat against your safety by someone who saw you on tv for instance, this behavior would not be their usual procedure.

The stopping in front of your house is only ok if they were targeting a property on the street behind yours and maybe a few doors away. That way barking dogs reacting to the cars stopping in their immediate vicinity don't alert the people behind and a few doors down, as their dogs would only have their ears up. Six cars of cops with dogs. Think about it. There was either imminent danger suspected, or whatever they were looking for was not on your property.
edit on 7-4-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Thanks for all of the reply's guys! Im all honesty i'm really not that worried about it, I figure if they where really after me, they would have confronted me by now.

Youve already claimed with all your other claims, that youve been confronted........

What more do you want......

Unless this is complete bunk........

Sorry just stating my opinion here, some things arent adding up IMHO

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
freebie time....

has it crossed your mind that you are not the reason for resource allocation but rather a go between. Hows that of a good nights sleep.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So at first you were worried about it and now you're not?I'm starting to think your story is just made up and nothing even happened.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

What's happening to you is not common, nor are you delusional or paranoid.
This happens when "they" get a notion that they can't verify.
They too experience the same uncertainty that you felt.
But unlike you they have the power to act on such suspicions. Hence the weird things that have happened.
Now... you must act accordingly but do not think to share to much of your experience with others lest the one they are looking for is actually aware and involved in the things you feel you should do.
Dunno much accept to tell you to lay low and be mindful of as much as you can.
Good Tidings and remember that if they're watching, but have the wrong one... then the right one may too be aware and looking to divert attention to you.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Pinocchio because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

I never said I was worried anywhere.. curious, yes, worried, hell no!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Always keep a camcorder nearby. Try to film these incidents if possible.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

F&%* I knew I should have downloaded that TOR browser

What can i do to stop it?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

You might want to consider arming yourself to the teeth. If you haven't already, that is.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I am armed as much as is physically possible within the law in my country, but how do I arm myself technologically?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just following up. Everything has seemed to drop off. I havnt had any strange encounters since that night

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

And of course during all that time (must have been 30 minutes or something?) you just didn´t think about taking a picture, hm?

Funny, how it´s always like that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join