It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobel prize winner: "Israel threat to World peace".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So what?

Obama was a Nobel Peace Prize winner too, and look how many people hes authorized to die by his own actions....

Just because someone has an opionion and they have status doesnt make them right......

Also it seems, just because someone wins a Nobel Prize...........doesnt make them peaceful........as my previous example proves beyond all doubt

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by yourmaker
I can't believe we are still arguing over whether they are good or not...

OF COURSE they are a threat to world peace...they claim to be god's chosen people while the rest of us are just considered goyim. on top of that they hold a nuclear arsenal with no oversight, which they feel they can use at any moment and be 100% justified in their actions BECAUSE they are god's people...

yeah...and the catholics claim to be god's children, and the muslims claim to be gods children, but jews!...hold on there, that's a whole different story. just because every country around israel wants them all dead...then of course, they (israel) are the threat!!....and by the way....an 84 (born in 1928) year old german guy saying jews are a threat would not be a shocking thing to hear...what? is he pissed off that they ONLY GOT TO MURDER 6 MILLION OF THEM!!

oh okay, yeah screw the muslims and christians too!! is that what were saying here?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Thanks for your input, but I don't see any marxist communist influence anywhere.

The wizard of OZ is more an allegory of ANY dictatorship, as are the works of Orson Wells. It is not about the left or the right, but about the extremists.

They are always very similar on both sides. Grass always wrote against this, now both sides accuse him to be the bad guy.

Who wonders?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Thanks for your input, but I don't see any marxist communist influence anywhere.

The wizard of OZ is more an allegory of ANY dictatorship, as are the works of Orson Wells. It is not about the left or the right, but about the extremists.

They are always very similar on both sides. Grass always wrote against this, now both sides accuse him to be the bad guy.

Who wonders?

You are welcome.
Well, OK then, what exactly happened to the once wealthy, powerful,expelled Soviets?
Are you going to tell me they just evaporated???
And I hope you don't think there is really a left and right.
It's just one big fat Country Club son. Must be my anologies were a tad poor.
Happy Easter

edit on 4/8/2012 by longjohnbritches because: Happy Easter

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
You are welcome.
Well, OK then, what exactly happened to the once wealthy, powerful,expelled Soviets?
Happy Easter

I agree 100% on this one. I perceive Russia as a country hat is reigned by a kind of mafia - same as it was before. For some reason the western governments like them now more. Maybe a gangster in a suit is more similar to our politicians than someone in a uniform talking about Lenin and Marx as if they really cared for their words.

Those wizards of OZ are everywhere and usually their biggest pain are writers who take off their masks.
So here we are back on topic. Grass simply said the obvious.

Happy Easter to you, too.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i think we are seeing small segments of an internal battle going on among the elitists..

I've sensed a change in the media in the last few weeks ....the calm before the storm maybe...

i have no idea if Israel are pulling the strings for attacks on Iran ..for all we know they might be getting told to do so

what i do know is, that not every nation will back attacks on Iran ...nuclear strikes won't even come into the equation,nothing will happen till AFTER the Olympic games .. (just a hunch)

The UNITED NATIONS will have to decide Iran's fate
NATO has no business out side of Europe so how they are getting away with occupying Afghanistan is anyone guess.....my guess is they couldn't get every UN nation to agree with them so they bent the laws to allow NATO to intervene with international affairs ...a good indicator on who's really in charge of NATO'S troops

peace

edit on 06/-05004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
You are welcome.
Happy Easter

I agree 100% on this one. I perceive Russia as a country hat is reigned by a kind of mafia - same as it was before. For some reason the western governments like them now more. Maybe a gangster in a suit is more similar to our politicians than someone in a uniform talking about Lenin and Marx as if they really cared for their words.

Those wizards of OZ are everywhere and usually their biggest pain are writers who take off their masks.
So here we are back on topic. Grass simply said the obvious.

Happy Easter to you, too.

Thanks sid,
At the risk of pushing an adjenda, I will take it.
Well because Grass is only a small part of your topic.
Threat to world peace is his topic. He points it out and gets praise.
What I am trying to tell you here is how did we get to the Point where Isreal is a greater threat to it than the OLD USSR. NOT RUSSIA.
Most folks don't get it because of all the media and disinfo spin.
You see Russia may be a mafia type now, not much different to the mafia type USA a while back and somewhat still.
But if you follow the turn of the worm you will get it. I hope.
Russia was never the USSR. The USSR was a Commie, Red, Markist, Bolshevik regime.
Russia never was at heart. It was dominated by and expanded by the Bolshevicks, not Russian's who had everything taken from them including their religons.
The USSR was the evil empire.
Stalin, Putin and others put an end to the USSR and cross my fingers Russia is getting back to it's old self.
I see the resurgence of the Marksists as that threat to world peace.
Can the west trust Russia more than Isreal. I would tend to lean that way.
But I am far from the talks.
the best ljb

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yes, you sound like that guy in Gremlins now. But somehow he was right, wasn't he?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join