It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Book Readers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Every single author to every single holy book there is is in a conspiracy against the real God.

A little background. I am a mystic who seen God in the flesh, standing with a small dog on a leash. The clue was how on earth did that person get there when I came out from the corner store to get back to my bike. I remember before I came up to the store on bike, I looked around and saw no person walking a small dog. The mysterous person was standing with a dog on a leash right near where I parked my bike. She had a smile and was dressed killer. She had on a black outfit. The small dog was black also. I didn't know that was God until I thought back to that time when I was a 22 year old. It came back to memory when I was about 32 or 33.

A question I have for you reading this is how do you know you got God right when relieing on books by man?

Anyway, I had many experiences that were mystically supernatural. Too many to get into. This is why I am a mystic. But I will share with you two. I, meaning my living spirit, was teleported. It happened twice in my life this far. A supernatural computerization ran my physical body while I was away from it in both times. The only other place is paradise. But I came back with no memory of where I went to in both times I was teleported out of here.

Back to God who I came physically close to and didn't realize it at the time. I deeply felt like talking to her because she was good-looking and dressed killer to be standing with a small dog on a leash. But my voice gave so I didn't bother, or else my voice would have sounded whack. So I unlocked my bike, got back on it, and left for my dorm. I was attending a school called Full Sail at the time if you want to know.

So it is just wow! I saw God. And she by looks had me wanting to get to know her so I may do her. That person had to have teleported to get where she was with that small dog. Or else I would have saw her walking up to the store from a distance away. O yeah, a year before I teleported the first time I recieved raptures (not meaning the transporting type). And the last rapture I got into two-way communication telepathically. This is where I was told teleportation is real by whoever that higher power is. It wasn't in any known language. So I heard no voice. The communication to me, that is, from the higher power. No, it was in the form of this mental desire feeling accompanied with heavy euphoria. Yes! God is a she. Who else would telepathically communicate with me in desire feeling? A femanin person ONLY. No male God would use desire itself mentally to communicate to another male. So I KNOW God is a she. And I know all holy books are by man up to no good.

First time I was teleported was during superbowl sunday of 2010. Second time I was teleported was feb 29th - march 1st of 2011.

The holy books I've known got God mascaline amongst other deceptive falsehoods. If you wont take this mystic's word for a truth but rather some holy book, then you still following man.

Follow God, not man. Follow all things God, not all things man. Let go of all the so-called holy books.

The real God is pretty badass and kickass. I remember when God gave me a grand idea against people who were using chemical vapors against my person. Lets just say they have stopped using whatever that chemical was against me. Thanks God.

Any of you ever experience anything mystical directly from God?

Words like elect and angels and devil and Jesus and Christ and Son and Father are all of man's deceptive falsehoods.

In case you ain't knowing...

Mystic - Definition

Mysticism (ancient Greek mysticon = secret) is meditation, prayer, or theology focused on the direct experience of union with divinity, God, or Ultimate Reality, or the belief that such experience is a genuine and important source of knowledge. In the context of epistemology, it can refer to using any kind of non-rational means, such as feeling or faith, in attempt to arrive at any kind of knowledge or belief.

Don't you think it's time to leave the so-called holy books by man?

Man back ago were in a conspiracy agianst the real God. Maybe it was because they were gay. Just saying since God is actually femanin and chose to show me so in the flesh.
edit on 5-4-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The other clue it was God was the small dog. How so? Because "dog" spells "God" backwards. But the main clue I say was what was told to me by telepathy. That teleportation is real.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wow! Are you okay? Seriously...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Here's a few clues. When you see The Heavenly Father in your flesh ?

Every fiber of your being will shatter and no one will ever know you saw him.

You won't need a clue.

He doesn't wear black.

I'm sorry john but you need to reel yourself back in on this one.

God just isn't a hot chick stud .

Makes for some great humor tho.
edit on 5-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I MUST ask you this:

"Is what I am about to post a genuine attempt at civil discourse/debate about the topic or, am I trying to scream at the world and force my personal beliefs down everyone else's throat?"

I am failing to see your point.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hey If you really want to prove this was God in the flesh contact her telpathically and get her to do something awesome. Like making the moon dissapear from orbit and nothing happens to the world since its missing its counter balance/tide maker. If not i want some of what you been smoking.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I've seen what I can only describe as "God"... Bright white light that emitted from an even brighter "human-like" form... feolt like I was in a womb.... loss of control over body..."do as I've told you to do my son" repeated over and over again in what I can only describe as telepathy... but it was definitely a masculine voice... time and space seemed to disappear... etc. etc. etc.

sounds like your experience was a lot less intense... wish mine was that way... It'd be a lot easier to brush off... My experience seemed to leave me with more questions than answers... which I've come to find out is typical from "God"...

Oh, and by the way, my experience made me want to devour the various holy books in search of answers. I tried to find the common theme that ran through them and figure out what "God" told me to do. In the end itall came back to the first thing I was taught from a Holy Book He wanted me to do, Love God with all my heart and my brother as myself. My mind still races with questions I should have asked though. You know, specifics of my path. Peace...
edit on 5-4-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You pretty much took whart i saw going to say so starred you.

new topics

top topics

join