It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Does Trip Around The Earth 4th April 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

NEXT time, your thread will be trashed!

I found these two videos that if genuine where recorded on 4th April 2012:-

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If they are legit sightings i would say there are of both the same craft.
Any thoughts?

edit on April 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Probably just another plane. It was fast but not ultimate light speed fast! Certainly looks similar with similar speeds! Who knows! undecided!
edit on 5-4-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I can't find details suggesting falsification. But the fact that the camera was at the right place the right time is suspicious. It was as if the camera was waiting for the UFO, knowing that it would come and be filmed.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Of course, without the original, it is hard to see whether this is real or not, but what is strange about the first video is how close the "object" seems to be to the clouds as it approaches below the wing of the plane. The shadow under the object indicates the location of the sun, and yet there is no shadow on the clouds from that object.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

No, not really... Everytime I've been on a plane, I have seen people filming at that location quite often. That's nothing new.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Light speed "fast"? If it was traveling at lightspeed you wouldnt capture it on that crappy camera... nor will you see it with naked eyes...

Anyway... if it was a plane, considering the flaps of the wings suggesting low speed of the aircraft thats filming, thats a good speed for a "plane" to dive into the ground like a freakin meteor cause theres no plane that flies that fast into the ground and would stop in time of not crashing itself into the ground...

This is some weird footage...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Sometimes you're at the right place at the right time... it does happen. Sometimes you're at the wrong place at the wrong time, and you're killed by the only car traveling on a country road at 4am...

There are many reasons to find the video weird, but thats not one of them lol

Still... ppl think the second is more probable than the first... Humans... very hard to understand.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
the first one is more convincing to me.. but neither are convincing ENOUGH.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Yes, human are hard to understand.
I still think there is something wrong in the filming. Usually, when I fly, I SLOW DOWN before I hit a canyon or something. The high speed of the UFO could suggest that at lower speed, details like cable or something could show, details that are blurred when the ''UFO'' (mabe it is, maybe it's not) is moved at higher speed. I've seen alot of hoaxed UFOs and I know a bit of it. But again, maybe it was a real craft, since it was filmed two places half the World apart.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
xxdonutsxx

Many videos and pictures are taken daily all over the world. We have connections to people who snap up the best videos before they disappear in the UFO files of the countries.We give no guarantee that all videos are real! For all the videos we upload, we have the copyright!

More government crafts caught on tape? They do look remarkably similar in both videos, and uploaded by different channels. It sounds pretty legit how the guy filming on the first video says "did you see that?", and he sounded like a dad with his baby, which of course sounds better than a younger dude with his mate. If they are in fact CGI then they're some of the better videos I've seen, it's both brilliant footage to some and fake to others according to the comments.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Another set of videos from youtube user xxxdonutzxxx who has nothing but ufo videos in their video stream.

Additionally, these videos come saddled with advertisements so xxxdonutzxxx makes money every time you watch one of these videos in their video stream.

Such things, regardless the content of the video me finds suspicious.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My first opinion....
the source....crazybreakingnews = i love hoaxes.

My second opinion..
the source...xxxdonutzxxx = i love hoaxes.

these are NOT legitimate sources for videos. (IMO)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I counted about 20 frames of video for the object. If we assume roughly 30 fps, that means it traveled the distance in about .7 seconds. Since the object appears to be between the plane and clouds, I'd give a conservative estimate of the distance traveled at about 100 yards (probably more). That means the object was probably traveling at a minimum of 300/.7 or 429 fps, or 292 mph. Now that would be relative speed, so, as one astute poster pointed out, the plane is traveling with its flaps down, so a rough guess at that speed would be about 300 mph, so the object is maybe traveling about 600 mph. I think that's the speed of your average lear jet, so I'm going to say lear jet.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If its CG someone did a good job. The first video looks legit to me, however, the object doesn't cast a shadow on the clouds, that makes me wonder. I surely don't think it's a jet though.
The second video, almost, looks like CG. I say almost with emphasis because I don't think its CG either, but I'm not an expert in that field. I do have a question about this video.....After seeing this object pass by, why wouldn't they continue filming it as flew away? Doesn't make sense to me.
IMO, this one is hard to discern.
They do appear to be of the same object but its impossible to say for sure.
TXML

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
if that really was a UFO in the videos than its occupants must be really tiny

my first thought was unmanned drones

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo
I have one question for you, and in asking, I mean no disrespect, but......

Are there any UFO Videos that you think ARE legit?
I've been frequenting this site for over a year and I can't think of one video that wasn't a hoax, in your opinion.
Anyways, just a question. Please don't take offense. It is a serious question. As the obvious skeptic that you are, I'd like to see one that you didn't call hoax on. It would surely be a video worth watching.
TXML

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
if that really was a UFO in the videos than its occupants must be really tiny

my first thought was unmanned drones

Right, UFOs are usually very small to be making interstellar voyages. IMO if these people made the UFOs larger then we can begin to see its really a 1973 Ford hubcap.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm guessing the 3 surviving members of Pink Floyd were in town, cause that looks like a flying pig to me.

Both videos are manipulated. The second one is so much so that the coloring has been changed. I understand if it was legit, and someone was trying to make it easier to see, but the simple fact that the second one shows multiple very obvious total image edits, and the first one is edited enough to be slowed down as well as blown up means to me at least...that the entire video..including the object in question could have been edited. Why can't they just show us an unedited video?

And btw.....that's a lot of editing to have done if it had only occurred yesterday, or the day before. Especially since one of them supposedly occurred in Australia and the YouTube account is showing as the video was posted by a US account.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

edit on 5-4-2012 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
reply to post by greeneyedleo
I have one question for you, and in asking, I mean no disrespect, but......

Are there any UFO Videos that you think ARE legit?
I've been frequenting this site for over a year and I can't think of one video that wasn't a hoax, in your opinion.
Anyways, just a question. Please don't take offense. It is a serious question. As the obvious skeptic that you are, I'd like to see one that you didn't call hoax on. It would surely be a video worth watching.
TXML

I am not offended and I know my opinions are less than popular....but im not seeking popularity

So far....nope. And I shall clarify again (I have to do this on almost every thread)...I absolutely do believe there is life outside of life as we know it....but it wont be found on YT....and not by the bozos out to hoax and make a buck off people who have genuine interest in this....because every time you view a video on those two hoaxers YT channels, you are putting money in their pocket. Some of their vids have already gone thru professional analysis and shown to be hoaxes.....why trust the rest of their stuff?

all JMVUO (just my very unpopular opinion
)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
See? The staff agrees with me. Probably a hoax.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join