It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda's Online Forums Go Dark For Extended Period

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The "threatening message" is Facebook Mafia Wars style which doesn't sound very Arab in nature and makes me wonder if VIA hired a bunch of juvenile hackers to run anon.THE its food for thought at the very least,thanks.
edit on 5-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Idk, but supposedly they have a few ideas since yesterday...
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yeah, that's FBMafia wars style for sure , I have to wonder if DHS thinks the masses are so niave...hey,we will know soon right?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Iatrogenic is a medical term meaning (for the most part) that the treatment is causing or contributing to the disease. A little more food for thought

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by rebellender

Idk, but supposedly they have a few ideas since yesterday...
www.nydailynews.com...

I sincerely did not appreciate that article you linked in the New York Daily News, not one iota. (not against you posting... against the content held within... thanks for posting by the way)

Seriously! How is the internet the "New Afghanistan"? My first thought was "They kill people in Afghanistan" and my second was "what are they planning, the creation of an electronic device that attaches to your IP that electrocutes you while typing on your keyboard if government entities do not approve of the content of your writing?'

What on earth does "The New Afghanistan" mean anyway? Let's face it, the Taliban were funded and trained by US, and Osama was one man from Saudia, and for this innocent Afghanis have been paying with their blood longer than I have been alive!

Do they intend our blood if we do not speak the words they want spoken?

My next concern is the obvious attempt at psychological manipulation. The poster was a threat concerning another similar 9/11 style attack... this killed everyone BUT Jews... yet somehow they say this;

Kelly made his comments shortly before addressing a Police Headquarters gathering of Jewish leaders as part of the NYPD’s pre-Passover security briefing.

As always, the NYPD will devote extra officers to Jewish neighborhoods and to houses of worship.

I wonder how they traversed this path, an attack that no Jews died in, and apparently some Jews even rejoiced in, to the necessity for extra security to protect Jews? Was this a threat to Jews in any way? NO! So why do they want us to think Jews are in more danger than anyone else?

Should we give more protection to the Muslim community because many Muslims died in 9/11, this whole extra security for Jews because of this poster makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

I am not following any logic in this article, other than this is one giant leap toward making people scared, and making people feel, somehow, more protective of Jews. Its absolutely ridiculous!

edit on 5-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
do all of the news corps just sit around and monitor the Al-Qaeda website all day or what?
it goes down and suddenly they're like OMG, howabout when it's operational..yeah what about then? lol

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Well, if you did not like that one, you should see a few others I read.
I take all of this with a "grain" of salt" so to speak.

I am not an official story thinker...

I'll see if I can find those other write-ups. They were concerning Afghanistan as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ahhh, finnaly someone told them that the 70 virgins were an all male WoW clan, that won the contest for such.

That would deter most from doing things, unless you like WoW, at which I'm sure even then it's a bit skeevy.

No WoWers were actually harmed in the writing of this post.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

Well, if you did not like that one, you should see a few others I read.
I take all of this with a "grain" of salt" so to speak.

I am not an official story thinker...

I'll see if I can find those other write-ups. They were concerning Afghanistan as well.

To me that is just amazing... where do they get this material? Science Fiction books? What happened to NEWS?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Here, I found it.

www.firstpost.com...

Then just do a search on "Al-qaeda" and "Africa" and look what has popped up in the
last few days.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yemen? ......Yemen? What?

The Houthi Zaydi's are now being called Al-Qaeda? hahahahaha..... honestly....Zaydi's? Is this what they are saying?

Houthi rebels, led by Abd al-Malik b. Badr al-Din al-Houthi, (who are Zaydi) are now engaged in what could be a war for survival.

Following a ceasefire agreement with the government in 2010 the group still remains engaged in armed conflicts in al-Jawf (against Islahi (Sunni Wahabbi's) tribesmen), in Saʻdah (vs Salafis (ie: Wahabbis again) in Damaj), in Hajja (against tribes that may offer government forces positions from which to attack Saʻdah) and unarmed conflicts with Islah (Wahabbi's) within Change Square in Sanʻa since late April as they joined the physical occupation of the streets of Sanʻa in support of the Youth Revolution.

As a result of their continued marginalization within the political process, Houthis have now moved to a strategy of expansion in order to produce a network of potential launching sites proving them with bargaining power.

www.yemenpeaceproject.org...

(Zaydis are 40% of the Yemeni population and are politically marginalized)

Astaghfirullah

I do not know anything about Africa to be honest, but all these posts that I do know about, are telling me that everywhere in the world they are lying upon the people....Literally everywhere, in every country, people become Al-Qaeda when the US does not like you.

I admit I knew I the US government was lying, bu I was not paying attention, I was doing more important things than delving into US media, I guess even I am only now realizing the extent they have taken this, either that or they just became a great deal more brave with the lies...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I can agree with some of what you say, I think the caveat is that I am not so sure
its actually the U.S. that is really calling the shots. I see it as a Shadow Government,
and that likely there is an interest in re-shaping many countries governments,
ultimately to lead to a larger governing body. A New World Order so to speak.

And at this point, I do not even see America's best interests at heart.

Yes, I do think that in many ways Al-Qaeda has been a boogey man organization
for a long time, infiltrated and manipulated by the CIA.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

I can agree with some of what you say, I think the caveat is that I am not so sure
its actually the U.S. that is really calling the shots. I see it as a Shadow Government,
and that likely there is an interest in re-shaping many countries governments,
ultimately to lead to a larger governing body. A New World Order so to speak.

And at this point, I do not even see America's best interests at heart.

Yes, I do think that in many ways Al-Qaeda has been a boogey man organization
for a long time, infiltrated and manipulated by the CIA.

I do agree with you here, it appears SOMEONE wants planetary dominance... but it is centered with the US and Israel

I AM sorry, I know this is not a response, it is more like "I am in shock" type of post... thank you for what you showed me...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

No worries, we must keep our eyes open as to what is planned, and presented.

I do also think we will eventually see Israel reshaped in a way, and
most likely the U.S. It is my opinion that the United States will be
weakened eventually, and its Military will become part of a Global Force.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Nevermind, I am going to make a thread

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Didn't realised a terrorist organisation will have website and forums. Why were they not banned to begin with is a huge question mark. I thought most of the Al-qaeda were illiterate or not so tech savy. It's surprising to know they were able to operate and maintain forums and websites. While typing the above lines I also realised how absurd my notion was as Al-qaeda members were tech savy enough to operate planes but still it begs answer after 10+ years of long wars on their main stronghold (Afghanistan and Pakistan) how were they able to maintain such a status quo on internet.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Its the age long story.The United States is losing its religion. Instead of living in that constant fear TPTB have a new and improved fear for all those that buy into it. We the people need to call bulshyt on this its as phony as the day is long.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya
Didn't realised a terrorist organisation will have website and forums. Why were they not banned to begin with is a huge question mark. I thought most of the Al-qaeda were illiterate or not so tech savy. It's surprising to know they were able to operate and maintain forums and websites. While typing the above lines I also realised how absurd my notion was as Al-qaeda members were tech savy enough to operate planes but still it begs answer after 10+ years of long wars on their main stronghold (Afghanistan and Pakistan) how were they able to maintain such a status quo on internet.

Sorry if i am laughing if were working at the CIA right i would be laughing so hard so that the whole building can hear my laugh as a young child i used run a forum and let me you this, the forums are a quick away give away to your location.

If there any Government agents on here on ATS they should have a sense on why i am laughing so hard as i am

CIAAl-Qaeda Have a forum? sigh now the bigger question who set up it for them? the CIA?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

White hack hacker named the jester has been taking down jihadi websites for the last 2 years. He could be responsible for this going by his twitter feed

link 1
link

Although he usually tweets "tango down " when he does something.

anon dont have the capability to down sites for that long using ddos.

Jester has better weapons like Xerxes and his new weapon Saladin which effectively deletes the sites domain name from the interwebs. That's probably why they were down for 2 weeks, needed to set the site up again.
edit on 7-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Yes but even that does not take long, that happened a couple years ago to all the shi'a sites (due to a sunni cyber attack on some 30 or 60 sites-the numbers I cannot remember exactly) but everyone had to set up all over again, it still took less aprox. 24 hours (or less in some cases) to get back online...It took Ayatollah Sistani's site the longest which was only down for 2 or 3 days.. two weeks is too long for even that type of attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join