It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come and Take it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So there's been a lot of folks calling for Americans to disarm. Well let's just agree to disagree then. Just about every American on this forum would refuse to disarm for the obvious reasons.

Funny thing is, there are a lot of people, mostly people from countries where guns are banned or at least have very strict gun laws that have been convinced somehow, that they have no need to defend themselves be it from their own government or a standing army. How weird is that?

Anyhow, it shouldn't matter, we have in the second amendment a right to bare arms, one minor detail that keeps whatever freedoms we have in this country in tact. Without the second amendment, tyranny would ensue. Not just in America, but all over the world.

Nations with strict gun control laws are like sheep waiting in line for slaughter.

But for those of you so adamantly opposed to the US Constitution and our 2nd Amendment right to bare arms, whats your plan for disarmament? Dare I ask.
edit on 4-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Guns need to be used as weapons to kill and nothing more.

I saw a guy walking past in elevator he looked half stupid, i am assuming because he was wearing the thing on his belt like it was an oversized pager... i wanted to knock it off his belt loop just to spite him, but prob would have been shot.. gimme a ninja star anyday... attatch battery... zing

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickneal7
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Guns need to be used as weapons to kill and nothing more.

I saw a guy walking past in elevator he looked half stupid, i am assuming because he was wearing the thing on his belt like it was an oversized pager... i wanted to knock it off his belt loop just to spite him, but prob would have been shot.. gimme a ninja star anyday... attatch battery... zing

Never heard of sport shooting?
The ignorance in your post is so monumental it is not worth even responding to any further...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Any action that would precede a massive gun "turn-in" would overshadow the issues concerning the 2nd Ammendment.

Using the arguements that proponents use, we should have banned the wheel centuries ago due to cart/wagon/vehicle fatalities.

So I'm not too worried.

Yet.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well, if you're starving for stars and flags, start a 2nd-Amendment thread.

Kidding--but just barely.

But you're right, though. I used to be one of those people who thought everybody should be disarmed. But then (1968) I joined the Navy to avoid the draft--and got my mind right. The great thing is that I'm perfectly content to protect those who want to throw all the guns in a great big bonfire as well as those who know better. They don't have to agree with me--just leave my damn guns alone....

new topics

top topics

join